PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Hockey Leagues

Phats
09-09-2005, 03:44 PM
So I've been playing hockey all my life and finally I am at a loss for a league of some kind to play in. I'm 23 now and not in University so if anyone knows of any kind of hockey leagues in Calgary let me know. I've played most of my life so I would say I am probably a little above average in the skills dept. So if anyone knows of anything please let me know

Thanks

hockeybronx
09-17-2005, 08:21 PM
If you want a beer-league type of scenario, go to the Calgary Mens Non-Contact Hockey League. My college team played in that on the side last year. It was alright, some competition, I don't know check it out if you want.

BlueFrenzy
09-20-2005, 02:12 AM
I'm looking into that as well. I think the biggest league is the wrahl (western recreational adult hockey league) but I think they already started the season.

Anybody need a goalie?

hockeybronx
09-20-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by BlueFrenzy
I'm looking into that as well. I think the biggest league is the wrahl (western recreational adult hockey league) but I think they already started the season.

Anybody need a goalie?

Everybody needs a goalie. If you just showed up to a MNCHL game night, I guarantee you one of the teams in a game will be trying to find a goalie. It's a bit of a gong show that way.

interlude
09-20-2005, 08:39 PM
www.cahl.ca
a buddy of mine just started it this year. If you are looking for a team. PM me.. we might have some possible openings on our team

R-Audi
09-20-2005, 10:13 PM
If anyone else needs a goalie let me know...

Team_Mclaren
09-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by interlude
www.cahl.ca
a buddy of mine just started it this year. If you are looking for a team. PM me.. we might have some possible openings on our team

lol fuck that,

bill join my team, same league but we have a better team:rofl: :rofl:

call me tomorrow or talk to me on msn

interlude
09-21-2005, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

lol fuck that,

bill join my team, same league but we have a better team:rofl: :rofl:

call me tomorrow or talk to me on msn

Dont join team BRUTAL (literally!.. lol.. jk) Join the winning team!

Actually.. join Vince's team.. they need all the help they can get :)

Kavy
10-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Are any teams still looking for players?