PDA

View Full Version : Redbull + vodka

RickDaTuner
09-10-2005, 04:04 PM
anyone else like this mix? it seems everytime i drink it i get some nice chest pains a few hours after.. not to mention regardless of how little i slept the night before, or how tired i am, when it comes time to hit the sack there's no going to sleep...

lol mabey its just me

Mad$ella
09-10-2005, 04:12 PM
I LOVE IT!!!!

Soooo good that everytime I have a Red Bull I want vodka in it.

:drool:

AJL
09-10-2005, 04:14 PM
yeah it is good... I heard its kinda dangerous though.
Tequilla and Red Bull is good to. My friend ordered a triple tequilla and red bull at Cowboys and it was $23!!! :eek: :rofl:

Mad$ella
09-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by AJL
yeah it is good... I heard its kinda dangerous though.

I am not too sure about the dangerous part... one right I drank a 26 of Vodka and over 20 Red Bulls... quite the after taste in the morning but I survived.

benyl
09-10-2005, 04:31 PM
People kill each other when they drink that stuff. There are places in Europe that are talking about banning it.

t-im
09-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Love it - always drink that! :thumbsup:

civicrider
09-10-2005, 04:34 PM
when its mixed with alcohal it raises your heart rate alot, so it causes heart attacks in some cases
nothing beats a yagre bomb (sp)

wreck
09-10-2005, 04:35 PM
jagerbomb :D

AJL
09-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by civicrider
when its mixed with alcohal it raises your heart rate alot, so it causes heart attacks in some cases
That may be, but I heard the European version of Red Bull was more "potent" then the one over here in America. And all the heart attacks happen over in Europe.

RickDaTuner
09-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by AJL

That may be, but I heard the European version of Red Bull was more "potent" then the one over here in America. And all the heart attacks happen over in Europe.

yeah higher levels of taurine...

huh the higher heart rate would account for the chest pains.. but, I used to race Cross country mountain bikes, so really I shouldn't have a problem with my heart since i was constantly pushing my BPm thresh hold?

needless to say i dont think i will be drinking it anymore

tsi_neal
09-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Ill vote its good shit. probably the worst hangovers ever tho... you got the booze dehydrating you and the redbull doubling the effect. then your running around 3 times harder... makes for a fun night and a bad next day...

l8braker
09-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Mad$ella

I am not too sure about the dangerous part... one right I drank a 26 of Vodka and over 20 Red Bulls... quite the after taste in the morning but I survived.

dude, what was the tab on that?

the energy drinks with vodka are good everynow and then:thumbsup:

403 Forbidden
09-10-2005, 05:37 PM
The Redbull in North America is a joke. Try the real stuff from Thailand and find out about a kick nuts.

l8braker
09-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by 403 Forbidden
The Redbull in North America is a joke. Try the real stuff from Thailand and find out about a kick nuts.

isn't that the stuff in the glass?

gerrycurl21
09-10-2005, 06:13 PM
/\ stuff i drank behind my dads back lol, yah they are in the glass. when i was a kid i loved the stuff cause it tasted like cherry juice but had no clue what energy drink was. That ones i had were not carbonated, and is alot easier to knock one back

Shaolin
09-10-2005, 06:24 PM
tried it the first time in Florence Italy.. wow.. if they have it at the bar, I'll drink it..

core_upt
09-10-2005, 08:18 PM
just about every bar will serve it, but they poor you a shot of vodka with ice in a glass and he can of red bull seperate; that way they aren't responsible for you mixing alcohol wih it.

Def_3
10-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by wreck
jagerbomb :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: its the way to go:drool:

Lo)2enz0
10-08-2005, 05:15 PM
red bull fucked up my sleeping habits. I used to drink 4 or 5 of them, let alone when i go to the bar i always drank redbull and vodca.

i was sleeping for 2-3 hours a night and this went on all summer.

stay away from that shit its bad for you but damn it tastes good

JordanEG6
10-10-2005, 04:18 PM
^holy shit even 2 a day is bad. Oh man that's too crazy. I've tried it its aright but redbull in general is bad for you. Its apparently banned from sait also, I used to drink 1 a day

anarchy
10-10-2005, 04:26 PM
I had red bull and vodka and it hit me pretty hard. Heart was beating really fast and I almost blacked out eventually. When I sat down I felt fine but whenever I stood up I'd feel like I was giong to black out. Worst sleep ever too. Waking up every 45 mins.

lastprodigy
10-10-2005, 06:09 PM
lol madsella must be some sort of mutant by now then

88CRX
10-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by anarchy
I had red bull and vodka and it hit me pretty hard. Heart was beating really fast and I almost blacked out eventually. When I sat down I felt fine but whenever I stood up I'd feel like I was giong to black out. Worst sleep ever too. Waking up every 45 mins.

Its not that bad for everyone. The other night i had 7 or 8 of them and its was no different then having 7 or 8 highballs :dunno:

ricefarmer
10-10-2005, 07:08 PM
i dont like vodka, red bull Hennessey all the way:bigpimp:

luderollup
10-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner

yeah higher levels of taurine...

huh the higher heart rate would account for the chest pains.. but, I used to race Cross country mountain bikes, so really I shouldn't have a problem with my heart since i was constantly pushing my BPm thresh hold?

needless to say i dont think i will be drinking it anymore

it has nothing to do with hot aerobically fit you are bud.. mixing alchohol and taurine causes a chemical inbalance. its basically telling your heart to speed up, and your neuron receptors to slow down. the people that are dying from redbull in europe have been found to have large amounts of Ectasy in their blood. lots of the big raves there only sell redbull and water because they do not have to aquire a liquor license. maybe the clubs in europe should consider banning cocaine halls and Ectasy dispensers before they point at the redbull

but i still love the J-bombs and vodka/tequilla redbulls... try redbull cranberry and vodka, tastes like a Crantini and gets you more piled up

HRD2PLZ
10-11-2005, 09:58 AM
I started drinking this years ago when I was over visiting in England. I have had it over here, but not too frequently. I have never had any problems, never noticed much of a difference...

69cougar
10-11-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by 403 Forbidden

You can buy that at the gas station on Heritage (Fas Gas?? The one with the subway in it)

As for RB and Vodka. It was all the rage when I was last in the UK. Drank a lot of it with no issues.

All the pubs has banners:

Triple RB and V $2.99 (pounds)
Singles 99p

Good times

nhlfan
10-11-2005, 05:04 PM
ive tried redbull and vodka. redbull doesnt do shit, its worthless.

HTN SWCHS
10-11-2005, 10:52 PM
redbull with vodka, gin, stuff like that is the best, even monster III

90Tegra
10-12-2005, 08:50 AM
aftre 4 redbulls i get fucked up. i act wierd.:dunno:

89coupe
10-12-2005, 12:02 PM
I love Red Bull. If I drive to BC I usually down 4 cans on the way there. Doesn't seem to effect me at all, other then make me crave SPITZ pumpkin seeds...LOL

I enjoy a couple Red Bull and Vodkas at the bar as well. After that I switch to Vodka Tonic.:thumbsup:

\JCAR/
10-13-2005, 12:30 AM
yeah my old boss would'nt give me a raise unless i drank 5 of those. the next day he made me call in and place all the orders hung over.

00sir2
10-13-2005, 10:25 AM
I stay away from this shit now. We used to go hard with redbull at the bar but it ended up that I'd black out everytime I drank it, not to mention the brutal hang over in the morning.