PDA

View Full Version : Nearly Wasted a CRV

Ben
02-06-2003, 06:18 PM
I'm cruising down 5th ave over by IKEA and stuff, and this old geriatric in a red CRV bombs out of the parlking lot onto 5th ave, and didn't even look my way at all, almost smoked him hardcore.

So yeah, I'm now oficially petitioning for mandatory drivers testing and recertification every 5 years. fuckin old people.

Dj_Stylz
02-06-2003, 08:32 PM
So yeah, I'm now oficially petitioning for mandatory drivers testing and recertification every 5 years. fuckin old people. [/B]

dam thats not good

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

syeve
02-06-2003, 08:33 PM
I agree, I would almost rather have 18 year old punks in their shit boxes thinking they are race cars than have old people at the wheel...I truely believe that they are a real danger behind the wheel...you know what pisses me off even more? If they do something stupid like cut you off, you can finger them, high beam them and honk all you want, they just sit there, and they have no idea what kind of shit they are causing....ohh well, thats my brutal generalization for the day.

CanadaCivicSIR
02-06-2003, 11:26 PM
Try living in Medicine Hat, retirement home central!!!!

T5_X
02-07-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by CanadaCivicSIR
Try living in Medicine Hat, retirement home central!!!!

Or Lethbridge!

I almost got t-boned by a 10000lb new yorker today. Some decrepid old senile skeleton must have forgot that you have to look left before making a left hand turn :thumbsdow

That's probably my 4th close call with an old person since the start of the school year. :banghead:

RiceCake
02-07-2003, 10:50 AM
I love how old people like to cut over without signalling, shoulder checking, and slow to 30 for no apparent reason. :thumbsdow