PDA

View Full Version : FS: Pink Lacoste Size 4 small/medium polo

Bluebenz
09-12-2005, 05:40 AM
Brand new never worn, pink lacoste size 4 polo. *SOLD*

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/5052/lacostep6wj.th.jpg (http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lacostep6wj.jpg)

$ 50.00

Bluebenz
09-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Bump for new price $ 40.00

fanman
09-14-2005, 06:18 PM
is that real.. or fake..??

Bluebenz
09-14-2005, 08:44 PM
It has the made in Peru tags on it, from everything i've read on the internet it is real.

wildrice
09-14-2005, 08:46 PM
Where did you purchase this and reason for selling?

Bluebenz
09-14-2005, 10:06 PM
I purchased a lot of 4 of these on Ebay, im keeping the other 3 but just dont like this colour.

7thgenvic
09-14-2005, 10:11 PM
maybe take some more pictures! if you purchased on ebay im taking a huge guess on saying their fake

Bluebenz
09-14-2005, 10:55 PM
This is direct from the seller on Ebay from whom I bought the shirts from. I personally will make no claim that they are guaranteed authentic because I just do not know. However based on this information I am pretty sure they are:

BRAND NEW WITH TAGS 100% AUTHENTIC GUARANTEED Men's Lacoste Short Sleeve polo shirt DESIGNED IN FRANCE MADE IN PERU. This shirt retails for $69+ at department stores!!! The item you see in the pictures is the exact item you will recieve!!!

Peru made Lacoste shirts are the very BEST Quality you will find anywhere. As you can see from the pictures, Lacoste uses the Finest 100% cotton material. These shirts, unlike the India made shirts are the exact shirt you will find in you local High end Department Store!

Your new Lacoste shirt will come sealed in the original polybag.

Authentic Lacoste VS. Fake Lacoste

Authentic Lacoste

2 Mother Of Pearl Buttons Are Produced From Shells Found Only In The Pacific Ocean
Authentic Lacoste Has Only Euro Sizing (3-8)
Care Tag Inside The Shirt Says *DEVANLAY *
Original Classic Crocodile
Each Lacoste Shirt is Carefully Controlled Assuring Quality And Comfort!!!!!

Fake Lacoste

Has "Lacoste" Written on Buttons
Has "Lacoste" Written Within The Croc Logo
Fake will use S - XXL On The Tag
Low Quality

wildrice
09-15-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Bluebenz

Authentic Lacoste Has Only Euro Sizing (3-8)

Actually IIRC Lacoste makes sizes from 2-8 or 2-7.

Originally posted by Bluebenz

Fake Lacoste
Has "Lacoste" Written on Buttons
Has "Lacoste" Written Within The Croc Logo
Fake will use S - XXL On The Tag
Low Quality

This may only be true for extremely bad fakes.
I am sure there are other fakes that have minor details that make it distinguishable between authentic and fake.