PDA

View Full Version : FS: 88 Daytona Shelby Z Turbo I

Fragz
09-13-2005, 12:11 PM
Not selling just yet

Fragz
09-13-2005, 12:13 PM
Someone has just asked before it was deleted how firm I was on the price & if it leaked/burns oil.

I will take the best price offered (hence the obo after the asking price), it doesn't burn oil at all, but it has a very small gasket leak.

shakil
09-13-2005, 12:26 PM
what sort of TLC does it need? will it pass inspection? how big is the gas tank? What type of gasket has a small leak? Head?

Fragz
09-13-2005, 12:36 PM
Just general maintenance really. I got it off a guy who lived on a farm last winter so since I got it, I have put a new distributor cap, rotor, ignition wires, oil change, thermostat, air blower motor, spark plugs and all the basics.

Like I mentioned in the post, it needs to have the wiring to the passenger window fixed so the window works, the heater doesn't seem to be giving off any heat anymore and I think the rear brake pads need replacement.

It has receipts from the previous owner too.... he did a lot of work to it in the last year before I bought it. It should pass inspection because I have it insured right now...

I dunno where the leak is coming from because I haven't really looked... I just see a few drops on the garage floor.

TurboZombie
09-15-2005, 08:01 AM
Sounds like the heater core may need to be changed, or possibly the head gasket is going on it.