PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN: Purple 1995 Honda Civic Coupe

dooman24
09-13-2005, 04:58 PM
my 95 honda civic coupe got stolen today!!
please keep an eye out..
liscence plate
BYZ-452
color is purple..
it has DECALKITS.COM on the rear passenger and driver window
black corner lights and projector head lights
black and red tail lights..

please keep an eye out..
this blows..

dj_rice
09-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Wow...Civics must be #1 on thieves lists...but that sucks...

Any pics of it? Might be easier to spot

dooman24
09-13-2005, 05:26 PM
pictures at
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/dooman24 (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/626819)

note.. i do not have the bug deflector on anymore..

writergirl
09-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Sorry to hear about your car, dooman24. I'm a reporter at the Calgary Herald who is putting together a story about auto theft in the city and looking for someone whose car was stolen. If you're willing to talk about it on the record, please shoot me an e-mail: [email protected].
thanks.

dooman24
09-13-2005, 06:18 PM
what kind of information you need for your story?

nismodrifter
09-13-2005, 06:26 PM
Best email her if you're interested as I don't think she probably has time to stay on beyond and keep an eye on threads like we do :D.

dDUB
09-13-2005, 06:43 PM
shit dooman this is horrible did you have an alarm system?

i hope you get it retreived like jordans!..

also nismo drifter, thats a crazy sig pic i absolutely love it

DC2
09-13-2005, 06:48 PM
thats retarded...
watch it be the same shitheads that stole jordan's
good luck

stevieo
09-13-2005, 07:11 PM
tuan, sorry to hear dude, where did it get stolen from?

guys lets help him find his car!! this guy works hard for his money and hes always been a good guy throughout high school.

afrotl
09-13-2005, 10:00 PM
sorry to hear that man I wil keep my eye out for it....

gen2teggy
09-13-2005, 10:07 PM
hmmm...let me look around...

philipoo
09-13-2005, 10:14 PM
I was just wondering, does anyone here use steering wheel locks?

OR

do you guys just use alarms...?

get an immobilizer!

dooman24
09-13-2005, 10:21 PM
lol got it stolen at malbraugh station.. parked there while i went to school.. haha thanks man..
and i had an alarm on it..
Clifford RSX 3.5
guess it didn't do much..
and thanks alot every one..

JordanEG6
09-13-2005, 11:53 PM
dude! no way!? maaaan, people these days have no respect what so ever, im really sorry to hear what had happened, i hope you find the car. i'll return the favor and keep a look out for your ride as you did mine. i know how it feels :thumbsdow

Originally posted by DC2
thats retarded...
watch it be the same shitheads that stole jordan's
good luck

well if thats the case, we know what time it is! :devil:

Originally posted by gen2teggy
hmmm...let me look around...

hey, you might get another notch on your belt ;)

writergirl
09-14-2005, 01:32 PM
Dooman24,

I'm writing a story about auto theft statistics and trends. I want to talk to you generally about your stolen car. ie. when it happened, where, how much it sucks, what police told you etc. I just want to put a human face on the problem. At the very worst, it could mean more people keeping an eye out for your car, right? My deadline is Thursday at 6 p.m., so shoot me an e-mail if you're willing. I can call you back ASAP, but don't want to post my phone number here. Email: [email protected]

dooman24
09-16-2005, 06:42 PM
CAR FOUND
in pretty bad shape.. they tried to open my trunk with a crow bar.. and there wasn't anything in the trunk to start off with!!
will post the pictures soon.. so sad..

JordanEG6
09-16-2005, 06:47 PM
glad you found it! :thumbsup: where was it found? anything missing? anything damaged..aside from trunk?

i hope its not as in bad shape as you said it was, but at least you got it back! :D

dooman24
09-16-2005, 07:14 PM
they found it in rundle.. gave me some address.. but.. yea..
interior.. steering clum case is broken and the key ignition thing's fucked.. air control/deck trim is broken again..
trunk's all fucked up..
and they damage my rear quater panel..

skyline19
09-16-2005, 07:32 PM
glad to hear you got it back in ummmmm fairly decent condition. hopfully you find the bastards that stole it and you can damage them the same way they did to your car:thumbsup:

dooman24
09-16-2005, 07:33 PM
thanks guys.. for all the encouragement and everything..
oh yea.. my car's lowered... and i thnk they hit something to.. my alignment's FUCKED and my mud guard's gone.. i don't know wtf they did to it..

JordanEG6
09-16-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by dooman24
they found it in rundle.. gave me some address.. but.. yea..
interior.. steering clum case is broken and the key ignition thing's fucked.. air control/deck trim is broken again..
trunk's all fucked up..
and they damage my rear quater panel..

wow, sounds like what they did wiht my car, but at least nothing is stolen. glad to hear its in one piece though and i hope it will be no problem for insurance to pay for all this.

dooman24
09-16-2005, 07:45 PM
:P
not covered by the insurance for this.. i'm on my own..

izzoblitzo
09-16-2005, 07:52 PM
ouch.. sorry to hear dude... There's one break in or act of vandalism at each Transit park and ride each day. some never get reported because people feel it's a waste of time to report some stolen CD's or a keyed fender. Aparently, thieves travel with the CTrain and break into cars along the way.

Alot of stolen cars are just picked for the level of security. Some thieves dont know what their stealing (like, most of the time, they dont care if it's modded or not, only that that particular model/age of car probably doesnt offer a level of security that draws attention, and doesnt take much to jack.

I think older model camrys and civics are very high on the list of stolen cars to take for parts. In most cases, they just steal them for a joyride, and steal whatever they can from it.

Mr.Buffy
09-19-2005, 12:14 PM
Sorry to hear, but glad you got it back.

Same thing happened to my old civic, they found it in the next community. Probably just some kids taking it for a joy ride.

Same damage as you, steering column, alignment, etc. After seeing what happened, it's unbelievable how easy the civics are to steal.

Check your engine because I think now, the engine on my old civic isn't doing too well.

JordanEG6
09-19-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by dooman24
:P
not covered by the insurance for this.. i'm on my own..

ouch..sorry to hear man, imsurance is useless. anyways, good luck in getting everything together. :thumbsup:

dooman24
09-19-2005, 07:34 PM
thanks guys.. lol

barmanjay
09-20-2005, 01:41 AM
Glad you got it back

sry that you're on your own without ins :(

anyways I did a search on which cars are most stolen

http://www.statefarm.com/insuranc/auto/nicbcars/grndthft.htm

there's ya go :(

kinda glad I drive a domestic,.. but seeing the other stolen thread I don't think I'm any more safe than the rest of you guys

tapout
09-20-2005, 03:09 AM
congrats:thumbsup: