PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sony Clie PEG-UX50

j0nblayz
09-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Hey guys, i have for sale a Sony Clie PEG-UX50, this clie is the best sony clie ever made from my point of view. The body condition is perfect, only problem is that the built in camera seems to be very blurry. You can get this fixed at Western Peak Electronics in calgary for not that much, they fix sony products, i will give you their number if required, or you can buy a broken ux50 off ebay and replace the camera. But other then that there is nothing wrong with this product. Its amazing, wifi, bluetooth. UX50 still sells for around $400(CAD) for scratched up and bad condition on ebay still. I will let this one go for only $270. Only problem is the camera, other then that everything works perfect.
Camera fixing shouldn't cost too much or infact if you dont use camera then even better. PM me or email me at jonp(at)shaw.ca if interested. Will post screenshots when requested.

Included in the package:
Sony Clie PEG-UX50 PDA
Original Box & Manuals & CD
original Charger
Sync cable

Product Description
The PEG-UX50 Personal Entertainment Communicator features dual Wireless integration in a compact and lightweight design. Powered by Palm OS 5, the UX50 is powerful, portable, and easy to use! With both 802.11b WiFi and Bluetooth built-in, the UX50 offers two methods of wireless communication for maximum flexibility. Connect to a wireless LAN network using 802.11b WiFi, and you can check e-mail, access the Internet, or HotSync with a PC on the network wirelessly. By pairing the UX50 with other Bluetooth enabled devices you can transfer data between CLIE handhelds, HotSync with a PC, or connect to the Internet via cell phone. Built-in digital camera with 3x digital zoom provides 310K effective pixel resolution. The built-in 310, 000 pixel digital camera supports up to VGA (640x480) resolution, and is perfect for taking quick snapshots and transmitting over one of the wireless connections. You can also record and play back video (MPEG4, 30 fps, 160x112)! The new wide-screen design features a high-resolution 480x320 display. The wider display allows more web pages to be readable, improving your Internet experience. The screen lifts to expose the keyboard, or swivels to hide the keyboard and use as a touch screen. Plus, more room is available for the built in keyboard, allowing for more space between each key. The UX50 also features Dedicated Internal Media Memory (29 MB) for storing multimedia content. The Automatic Data Back-up feature helps protect your information by moving data in RAM memory to non-volatile memory when a low battery state is detected.

Details
Dimensions (WxDxH): 10.5 cm x 1.8 cm x 8.9 cm
Weight: 176 g
ROM Installed Size: 64 MB - flash
Processor: Sony Handheld Engine CXD2230GA 123 MHz
Display: TFT active matrix 16-bit (64K colors)

Connection
OS Required: Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition / Windows ME, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Input Device: Keyboard
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11b, IrDA

j0nblayz
09-14-2005, 06:22 PM
ux50 is no longer on sale. thanks for looking.