PDA

View Full Version : FS Misc items and Selling my LSD on eBay

clem24
09-14-2005, 11:07 AM
** Updated **

Hey guys,

I am parting with a practically new LSD from a stock 95. $300.

I am buying a house, s I don't have the funds to install. BTW, I still have the Apex'i BOV ($SOLD), PIAA H4 Super Plasma ($SOLD), stock turbo muffler ($40), and a set of Bosch 6054 to H4 conversions with bulbs, bright as hell and practically new ($SOLD). Take the Bosch and PIAA for $SOLD.

My last FS post, many people said they were coming to pick them up, and even set a time, but no one showed up or called. Please be more serious this time. Thanks.

clem..

Redlyne_mr2
09-14-2005, 02:36 PM
Hey Clem, long time since weve heard from you. Im interested in the LSD but cant view the auction from where I am. Whats the starting price, reserve (you dont have to divuldge that if you dont want to hehe)etc? thanks

Ek9Max
09-15-2005, 10:50 AM
damn. I just had my tranny apart.

BigBearWest
09-15-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Hey Clem, long time since weve heard from you. Im interested in the LSD but cant view the auction from where I am. Whats the starting price, reserve (you dont have to divuldge that if you dont want to hehe)etc? thanks

199 with not bids

dj_rice
09-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Interested in the PIAA bulbs..PM sent

clem24
09-16-2005, 03:14 PM
Sorry for the late reply. Yup, the start price is $199. Let's see if this link works:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8000272818&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

I've been driving my Scooby around lately (why does premium have to cost so much?!?!).

clem24
05-16-2006, 05:23 PM
TTT! Wow, it's been a while. I still have whatever's still listed in the first post. The H4 conversion kicks ass.. You won't be sorry!

BokCh0y
05-16-2006, 05:40 PM
Clem, sell me your MR2 please :D....or celica if you still have it!!!!

clem24
05-17-2006, 12:08 AM
Haha, Celica has been sold (about 2 months ago - sold it to the first guy that came to look at it!). I've been toying with the idea of selling both the MR2 and the Suby, then getting an STi with the funds... But I don't think that's gonna happen (at least not while I am married... hee hee).:rofl:

Trade you my MR2 for your IS! Heh.. Oh wait, it's an auto isn't it?

Ek9Max
05-17-2006, 12:54 AM
how hard is the lsd install?

BokCh0y
05-17-2006, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by clem24
Haha, Celica has been sold (about 2 months ago - sold it to the first guy that came to look at it!). I've been toying with the idea of selling both the MR2 and the Suby, then getting an STi with the funds... But I don't think that's gonna happen (at least not while I am married... hee hee).:rofl:

Trade you my MR2 for your IS! Heh.. Oh wait, it's an auto isn't it?

:D yeah my wife can't drive standard hence the Auto :( oh well. Sell me the MR2 please!!!!!!!!!

thinmyster
05-17-2006, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Ek9Max
how hard is the lsd install?

yeah i would like to know this too? ill be dropping my engine right away here! maybe a perfect time to do this

clem24
05-17-2006, 10:20 AM
Um, ok since I've never installed an LSD before, I can't really comment. Check out mr2oc.com.

For starters, you'll need to have your tranny apart (duh). Then you'll need to find some 93'+ axles. Or, you can try machining your 91's. OR, I believe you can also get away with changing the inner hubs or something like that.

Messing with the drivetrain is definitely not something I'd like to do. But those are just my thoughts.

$250 FIRM for the LSD. Get this thing out of my garage! :thumbsup:

Brief history on the LSD: came out of a 95 at 5000 miles or something close to it. The guy installed a TRD unit, which is a 1.5 way I think. Clean as hell. I want this thing in my car so bad, but I just can't afford it, since if I had my tranny apart, I would also want to rebuild it and upgrade to dual cone syncs. I'd be stupid not to. :(

Hey BokChoy, I don't think I'd sell my car unless I could get at least $15k for it. I was offered $18k on it 2 years back, but declined. It's been very well cared for. It'll probably turn 200k kms this year.