PDA

View Full Version : Found: my lost.. their gain..

dooman24
09-14-2005, 05:22 PM
anyways.. some of you already know that i had my car stolen yesterday..

anyways.. i noticed this white honda civic there when i came back from school at 4 to find my car stolen..
when i came back at midnight to check in the parking lot again.. i noticed the white civic there all by it self..
then this morning.. i went to school.. the civic was still there.. thought it was weird..
went to school.. came back.. the civic was still there.. so i went to check it out..
windows were down and the steering colum was broken off and wires hanging.. called the CPS and asked if they had a report about a missing white honda civic..

anyways.. they said theyll check it out.. i'm pretty sure..
some guy stole the white civic.. ran out of gas.. like i noticed on it's dash.. then came by malbraugh LRT station.. and dropped the white civic off.. and decided to take my car instead..

got my car stolen... but made some other guy happy cause i found his car...
dododo..

l8braker
09-14-2005, 05:26 PM
damn man, hopefully they'll find it.

Def_3
09-14-2005, 05:35 PM
sorry to hear, hopefully you have some good karma coming your way

spike98
09-14-2005, 05:53 PM
Not to mention any evidence in the white civic that could link to a suspect who could have very well taken your car.

dooman24
09-14-2005, 06:22 PM
just hope they find him..
i wonder..
if he's just a EG theive..
first..
the del sol from some guy on beyond witch is basicly a civic..
jordan's civic
my civic...
the white civic..
uh..

Das_Amaretto
09-14-2005, 06:42 PM
my friend got his white delsol back minus system and rims.... and really fukked the body panels up with kicks :rolleyes: . CPD found it and took it to impound

dooman24
09-14-2005, 08:39 PM
dude man! why would you tell me something like that!!
freaking me out!!
jerk..
haha j/k

adidas
09-14-2005, 08:59 PM
a girl i met at the club one night(she was fineeee as hell) got her civic stolen the day i met her...this was a sunday and in downtown...so many ppl jack civics cause i guess they are too easy!

AJL
09-14-2005, 09:42 PM
Hmm I have been looking at getting a Civic...
Maybe I shouldnt? :confused:

camaro
09-14-2005, 10:39 PM
The 7th gens are harder to steal since they have the chip thing in the key. Prior generations are much easier to steal I would assume, that is why all the Civics stolen are usually 2000 and under...

DC2
09-14-2005, 10:50 PM
jordans civic dash/speakers/subs were gone too..
hopefully they run outta gas on your car and leave it behind somewhere

luderollup
09-14-2005, 11:02 PM
so when your car is stolen is it not covered by insurance? and all of the stuff that is in it? can you insure rims, headlights, system, grills, under fire and theft?

Mad$ella
09-14-2005, 11:49 PM
I bet the guy will appriciate it.

euro_racer
09-15-2005, 12:20 AM
im glad my integra has that chip....makes me feel good, except when i loose the key and pay big bux for a new one:banghead:

JordanEG6
09-15-2005, 06:46 PM
posted on the sticky already but..

sorry to hear about your loss man, i know EXACTLY how it feels. ill keep an eye out for you man

my friend got his white delsol back minus system and rims.... and really fukked the body panels up with kicks . CPD found it and took it to impound

exactly how i got mine back...but they stole 1 rim only. dont ask why! :rofl: :rofl:

luderollup
09-15-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by luderollup
so when your car is stolen is it not covered by insurance? and all of the stuff that is in it? can you insure rims, headlights, system, grills, under fire and theft?

so no comment or what?

DelSoln
09-15-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by euro_racer
im glad my integra has that chip....makes me feel good, except when i loose the key and pay big bux for a new one:banghead:

That chip does nothing to reduce my paranoia :( .

ninspeed
09-17-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by luderollup

so no comment or what?

Yes you can... have recipts of everything, and inform your insurance... unless its just a sterio or something