PDA

View Full Version : bodybuilding.com

pinoyhero
09-17-2005, 07:33 PM
Anyone order supplements from there> Even though its in US dollars and you have to pay for delivery the prices still seem way better than locally.

CIVIC_MAN
09-17-2005, 07:42 PM
ya i ordered from there. everything went over well. however since they are us products they often get checked at the border for an ingredient review

pinoyhero
09-17-2005, 07:51 PM
Just getting straight protein and bars so nothing special. Does that check just mean it takes longer or cost more or both?

CIVIC_MAN
09-17-2005, 07:54 PM
well u will have to pay at the border no matter what you buy, but yea it just means that it will take few days extra, no big deal

hockeybronx
09-17-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
Anyone order supplements from there> Even though its in US dollars and you have to pay for delivery the prices still seem way better than locally.

If I were you I'd avoid the hassle, shipping times, shipping costs, and currency conversions and order from www.supplementscanada.com

After all they guarantee the lowest prices.

w3apon
09-19-2005, 11:09 AM
I just ordered some stuff there and it arrived last week USPS Air mail. I wasn't charged brokerage or other fees, it just showed up in my mail box.
It took about 10 days to arrive and ut was under $50 CAD.
I usually get stuff from Popeyes, but they didn't carry what I was looking for.
I'd order from them again.
:thumbsup:

EnRich
09-19-2005, 12:23 PM
Suppliments are a waste.... Just eat good... Jeez, all you guys and your suppliments... I dont take any, and I havn't for the 3 years I've been working out... Happy to say, I shoulder pressed 90s for 7 on friday perfect form... Great achievment...

YCB
09-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx

If I were you I'd avoid the hassle, shipping times, shipping costs, and currency conversions and order from www.supplementscanada.com

After all they guarantee the lowest prices.

:werd:... sndcanada.com is good also.!!

hockeybronx
09-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
Suppliments are a waste.... Just eat good... Jeez, all you guys and your suppliments... I dont take any, and I havn't for the 3 years I've been working out... Happy to say, I shoulder pressed 90s for 7 on friday perfect form... Great achievment...

With varying metabolic rates, body types, body shapes, genetic/hereditary make-ups, sleep habits, fitness goals, years in fitness, dietary needs, dietary plans, work/school schedules, levels of knowledge, workout intensities, workout frequencies, levels of strength, training habits, sports/competition commitments, digestive systems, budgets, and time constraints, I hardly think it's fair to generalize a million dollar industry that you can't even spell correctly as a waste of time.

There are so many variables to the needs of supplements it's not even funny, plus if people are using them correctly - as "supplements'' then they are already eating 6 quality meals a day and the supplements are simply supplementing their diet.

If you are happy with your own results then that's awesome, great job on your achievements, but I don't think you have much credibility deciding other peoples needs to reach their own achievements.:dunno:

Troy
09-27-2005, 09:06 PM
he must be thinking your talking about steroids..I take supplement to help me gain mass not strength?

sobs
10-05-2005, 05:42 PM
bb.com sometimes takes weeks and i mean weeks..cause canada customs may hold ur supplements forawhile
i ordered some v12 in jan 05 and recieved it in march.
this might be rare but i wouldnt use them again, sndcanada dot com is a good place 3 day shipping
good prices

bigbadboss101
10-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Yeah Snd and supplementcanada are both pretty good. You can go to the store in town to get supplements as well. I had ordered from the US before and custom had a tendency of wanting to opening my orders.