PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Racing seats

Weapon_R
09-17-2005, 10:05 PM
Another thread, the first has become outdated and i'd like to refine my search. The EK seats are horrible and i'm sick of feeling pain everytime I go on a long trip. Racing seats is kind of a misnomer, as all I want is some aftermarket seats with decent support (and believe me, some tractor seats are designed better than these POS civic seats).

I'm looking for a pair of seats. I have $500 to spend on them maximum.

Sponsors welcome, I know you guys have sales each year and sell pairs of seats for great prices, if you could hook it up that'd be great.

Remember, $500 is my budget at most. No name seats are welcome if they are unbranded, but don't expect $500 for the seats you bought at one of our sponsor's sales for $400 last year.

Black or grey only. No ricer shit, no blue/black or black/(insert a color here) combos whatsoever. The point is to get some better support than the EK seats, not clown out my vehicle.

shane
09-18-2005, 04:37 PM
i have a pair brand new neverusd 500!$ im firm on the price,

Audio_Rookie
09-18-2005, 04:40 PM
do you really want seats from someone that rides cock all day long? :rofl:

..couldnt resist.

FiveFreshFish
09-18-2005, 04:51 PM
There are some old 3rd gen Prelude seats in some recent threads that can be had for way under your budget. They are surprisingly comfortable and supportive.

Weapon_R
09-18-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
There are some old 3rd gen Prelude seats in some recent threads that can be had for way under your budget. They are surprisingly comfortable and supportive.

They are, but they'd look out of place. With racing seats, they don't look out of place even if they aren't the same color as my current interior.

Shane - leather's nice but they'd look funny in an EK, not to mention one without the leather rears. If I can find a rear gs-r leather bench, i'll take yours.

Weapon_R
09-19-2005, 10:05 PM
ttt

rc2002
09-19-2005, 10:36 PM
I saw a pair of black GS-R Leather seats at JDMSource today... :)

I also have a set of black USDM Type R seats ($600). I know you stressed a $500 maximum, but I thought I'd at least give you a heads up.

*edit* I've got some black NEX Racing seats as well ($300). They have red cusions but you can get black ones for them. I find them to be more comfortable than both my sparcos and recaros. But they don't recline. They come with brackets for your civic too.

navdeep
12-10-2005, 02:05 AM
i got a full set of front and back seats out of my 95 integra if u want there grey

EK 2.0
12-10-2005, 09:41 AM
I believe he's found a pair...

FatboyTheHungry
12-10-2005, 10:58 AM
On this note, I am also looking for seats for my EK.

Originally posted by navdeep
i got a full set of front and back seats out of my 95 integra if u want there grey

Will these fit in my EK Hatch, and are they leather or cloth?

navdeep
12-11-2005, 12:15 PM
there grey cloth and they should fit EK Hatch

Weapon_R
12-11-2005, 12:46 PM
They aren't a direct fit but they shouldn't be too hard to rig up.

navdeep
12-11-2005, 12:49 PM
u might just have a lil problem with the back but am sure u can make it fit with no problem