PDA

View Full Version : Boogerracing - gone?

bmxneon420
09-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Well, seems as though Jeff Ball no longer exists, www.boogerracing.com is no longer. Now, not that big of a deal to me, but it is...I need to get the "booger mount" or at least A mount for my neon. Where can I get one? I don't want to pay dealership prices, coz the price for one is more than one from Jeff Ball INCLUDING shipping from the U.S. so I'm not getting jipped like that. But I would like to know where I can get one? I've tried APEX in edmonton, emailed them a couple times bout a month ago, no reply so they are not getting any of my business there.
Anyways, if anyone knows where to get the motor mount please let me know. And no, I won't just go to pick-a-part and get a used one. I need a new one. Do places like Canadian Tire or UAP/NAPA or the sort carry such items? Is there anywhere in Calgary and area that sells these? Please let me know. I need to get this fixed soon, and as I said, I'm not paying dealership prices. Too expensive.

Tilly
09-18-2005, 02:55 PM
yeah, i've got booger bushings; got them from apex. as far as i know, there's really no other place you can get them cause jeff ball is his own manufacturer and distributor. try neoncanada.com for better luck in finding this item; used or new.