i'm pretty glad they have a crash in it
hopefully a few good crashes where someone dies

maybe then all these guys won't go out and drive like idiots after the movie

GTS Jeff
02-08-2003, 05:01 PM
lol i actually want to see that....altho theres a lot of ghey rice in it

KoukiS14
02-08-2003, 05:27 PM
I for one will be boycotting this movie.

Zephyr
02-08-2003, 05:39 PM
they need better looking girls in it....

i acutally like that evo VIII last time i saw it at the car show.... if u minus the euro lights and put the stock spoiler back on and throw out paul walker....

4wheeldrift
02-08-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by bol
i'm pretty glad they have a crash in it
hopefully a few good crashes where someone dies

maybe then all these guys won't go out and drive like idiots after the movie :werd: <rant mode on>I'm making a point of not going on the roads for a month after that movie comes out. There's enough stupid shit happening on the roads as it is, without every retard wanna-be on the road adding to the carnage. I hope they kill the whole damn cast off in a completely preventable accident, and then show all the gory details of people being charred to a crisp by exploding gas tanks with NO2 accelerating the fire, and fire fighters cutting people out of destroyed cars with the jaws of life. Hollywood gets a big FUCK OFF from me for glorifying this sort of wreckless, stupid behaviour. Most people seem to have so slender a grasp on reality they think they can do things they see in movies and not get hurt, and the ricer subculture is even worse than most. I hope the cops are all over the theater parking lots on the first night the movie plays, because if the first one is any indication they are going to be very, very busy indeed<rant mode off>

For gods sake Hollywood and anyone else making movies, car movies are cool but lets try and create responsible enthusiasts not brainless lemmings.

Ben
02-08-2003, 06:44 PM
"I'm a Torso" - Tod Flanders

SilverRex
02-08-2003, 06:49 PM
WOW finally they up the action in it.. kant wait =] woohoo

Stratus_Power
02-08-2003, 11:30 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Troy
02-08-2003, 11:35 PM
full of gay rice

lammer
02-09-2003, 01:00 AM
mustang..i feel sorry for it.

Dope Dealer
02-09-2003, 01:12 AM
Looks pretty entertaining to say the least ;)

sexualbanana
02-09-2003, 01:49 AM
like the previous fast and furious; for pure entertainment value, looks great. for educational value; probably next to nothing

ecstasy_civic
02-09-2003, 02:03 AM
lol i thought the mustang getting run over was the best part lol:rofl:

Davetronz
02-09-2003, 03:28 AM
oh shut up everyone. You ALL know you will either go see it or download it.....

sexualbanana
02-09-2003, 03:55 AM
i never said i wasn't going to.

Redlyne_mr2
02-09-2003, 07:02 PM
He did the stare and drive on you didn't he...he learnt that from me...Fuck:thumbsdow

frenchdriver
02-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
He did the stare and drive on you didn't he...he learnt that from me...Fuck:thumbsdow

i love the acting :thumbsdow

Kanok8
02-09-2003, 08:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Zephyr
[B]they need better looking girls in it....

:werd: :werd: :werd:
Although Michelle Rodriguez is pretty hot...

roopi
02-09-2003, 11:10 PM
looks like the action should be pretty good. as for the acting :thumbsdow

gpomp
02-09-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by roopi
looks like the action should be pretty good. as for the acting :thumbsdow

What do you expect, it's Tyrese. Hopefully better than Ja Rule though... :confused:

gpomp
02-09-2003, 11:13 PM
Hmm, seems that Jin from RR is in this movie...

dj_honda
02-09-2003, 11:14 PM
yea hes supposedly a mechanic
i think his cd is gonna flop....too much expectations from him

TomTom
02-10-2003, 01:05 AM
i really do not get what everyone complains about, iknow the last one showed alot of stuff that wasnt resonable but thats a movie, and there wasnt even rice before that movie imo, and there wasnt the market there is now for us to gain from or am i totally wrong? if so somone set me straight.

just going on they way i seen things change

V6-BoI
02-10-2003, 01:30 AM
People don't go watch it for the acting and the story they just watch it for the cars. Although the cars are kinda too flashy but they are still pretty nice.

THREE40SEVEN
02-10-2003, 01:39 AM
I cant wait to pick apart ANOTHER glorified car movie... LOL..
This ones gonna suck ass and im gonna go see it. I cant wait for the next "manifold danger" type scene.
I'm going for the comedy.

GTS Jeff
02-10-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by V6-BoI
People don't go watch it for the acting and the story they just watch it for the cars. Although the cars are kinda too flashy but they are still pretty nice. pink s2k? underglow? bastardized skyline?

nice?!????? i find those cars kinda very ugly!

Redlyne_mr2
02-10-2003, 03:34 AM
The whole movie looks like a poptart commercial, the original one was created to cater to streetracers and relatively new import car culture. The sequel is even more mainstream and will be there to entertain the 16 year olds who just got their licenses and their first ractive intakes:thumbsdow...have you seen what they did to the 350zx?

SilverRex
02-10-2003, 04:35 AM
either way the movie is nothing but promote street racing... the cops will have their hands full.. what can you do? its no different than a movie that promotes violent and killings. At least there aint that many movies like this.. watch out.. I have a feeling this is only the beginning for there will soon be alot of movies alike.. scary

mwmhong
02-10-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by SilverRex
either way the movie is nothing but promote street racing... the cops will have their hands full.. what can you do? its no different than a movie that promotes violent and killings. At least there aint that many movies like this.. watch out.. I have a feeling this is only the beginning for there will soon be alot of movies alike.. scary

Imagine if we never had movies with no chases, races, gun fights or fight scenes, think of how boring these sanitized movies would be. Same with videogames. What you watch might have influence/inspire what you want to do (being all F&F like Tyrese) but people have to realize that it's JUST A MOVIE; in real life, people get hurt.

The problem is that a car is accessible to dumb kids who see this movie and they're probably going to go out and 'live out the movie'.
Rice up their cars and drive like jackasses to be super-cool like Paul Walker, Tyrese and co.

Cars are like guns, you have to use good judgement when operating them.
Cars don't kill people, stupid drivers kill people.
If kids want to rice out their cars, let them, but they shouldn't drive like asses and put people in danger.

I'm definitely going to see this movie.
For entertainment and not inspirational purposes.

That asian chick in the pink car/on the bike looks NASTY! :barf:

szw
02-10-2003, 05:49 PM
I'm gonan go see it.

I liked the first one. Of course it's not going to be realistic.

Would you pay to see a movie of someone tuning his car, going to the track on weekends, and spending his weekdays on an internet forum?

Blue Devil 2
02-10-2003, 05:56 PM
Are any theatres in Calgary gonna do anything special for the release of this movie? Wasn't there something at Chinook for the first one?

mrmattyk
02-10-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2
Are any theatres in Calgary gonna do anything special for the release of this movie? Wasn't there something at Chinook for the first one?

At Westhills and Chinook Centre I believe they had some nicely modded cars parked in front the theatre on display.

I hate that movie for one reason. It made every 16-17 year old with any car add poorly chosen mod parts. Before that movie the thought of a modded Neon never crossed my mind. That movie made the real import tuners look bad. :thumbsdow

NickGT
02-10-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by lammer
mustang..i feel sorry for it.

that last part brought a tear to my eye :( but I'll definitely see the movie...

gpomp
02-10-2003, 07:11 PM
I hate this movie more than anyone but I know I'll be at the theatre one hour before the showtime waiting in line.

Ajay
02-10-2003, 07:53 PM
I don't think this one will do as good as the first one did. The first one was a sleeper hit and they're trying to live up to the first one with the second one.

I'll still go see it but not cause of their intellect with cars, I just wanna see some Skylines, Evo's, C5's, Supras, and S2000's on the same screen!

Tyrese isn't THAT bad of an actor, I really liked Baby Boy. That movie was tight as hell....course Ving Rhames had alot to do with that!

V6-BoI
02-10-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
pink s2k? underglow? bastardized skyline?

nice?!????? i find those cars kinda very ugly!

Well yeah that's true.
I should say that they made some really nice cars look like ass.

aZnBlooD
02-11-2003, 01:17 AM
omg....the cars in that movie all look so rice...i cant take it!

think if that thing with the mustang actually happened...ouch!
but still...poor mustang...i feel sorry for it.