PDA

View Full Version : In Need Of Help

Dave P
02-08-2003, 04:39 PM
since the contour died my parents are looking for a new car for me.

since there paying i have no say in what they buy (because there cruel), they are out right now looking at a mother fuckin kia. Now i sure in hell wont be driving a sorento

WHAT OTHER CARS COULD I GET FINANCE RATES THE SAME AS A KIA? im looking around right now but i thought i would see if anyone knew any off the top of there head.

PLEASE HELP ME

DAVE P

GTS Jeff
02-08-2003, 04:53 PM
i tihnk things liek finance rates are negotiable at the dealerships...so get the rate from kia, then visit other places and see if theyll match the rate.

good luck dave!

max_boost
02-08-2003, 05:30 PM
the contour died only after 5 years? wow...that's too bad.

you could try looking at the used car dealerships?

Blue Devil 2
02-08-2003, 06:55 PM
it's probably a sensitive subject, but how did your car die at such an early age?

m@+CH
02-09-2003, 12:52 AM
get a contour SVt
haha they're pretty nice
wut exactly died in your contour??

and sorrentos don't look half bad
jus the fact that its a kia sux

Stratus_Power
02-09-2003, 01:00 AM
tell them to go look at hyundai.. i know still kinda suck but definitly better than kia

Glowrider
02-09-2003, 01:13 AM
Are your parents against used cars? I know my parents will not buy a used car under ANY circumstances...it's really annoying. If you could get a used car, your options would be alot better.

Dave P
02-09-2003, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
the contour died only after 5 years? wow...that's too bad.
you could try looking at the used car dealerships?
My parents are all about the financing. I dont know why but its what they want.

Originally posted by Blue Devil 2
it's probably a sensitive subject, but how did your car die at such an early age?
umm i really cant tell you. we bought it with 40000km on it and dont really know how the original owners drove it. I had a semi-accident in it, which may have helped, and my mom works for crest and is a sales rep for western canada and most of the time the contour was being used to transport a few hundred pounds of toothpaste at any given time.

Originally posted by m@+CH
get a contour SVt
haha they're pretty nice
wut exactly died in your contour??

and sorrentos don't look half bad
jus the fact that its a kia sux
I would love and svt, its just hard to find one in decent shape.
the tranny died, need a whole new one.
i dont support korean vehicles at all. just dont want one. call me picky, but i rather take the bus then a kia or hyundia.

Originally posted by Stratus_Power
tell them to go look at hyundai.. i know still kinda suck but definitly better than kia

Originally posted by Glowrider
Are your parents against used cars? I know my parents will not buy a used car under ANY circumstances...it's really annoying. If you could get a used car, your options would be alot better.
My parents are against used as well. i dont know what to do. all the wanna do is finance a new car.

I know i proboly sound like a spoiled jerk, but cars are a big part of my life. and i really dont wanna drive a cheap economy car. at least the contour had some character (well in my eyes did)

Weapon_R
02-09-2003, 06:26 AM
Try the new American models - they have some great financing prices...especially since they are trying to boost their sales. I remember that GM had 0% for a while now...sure beats the hell out of buying a Korean car...Maybe a Tiburon too? Nice car, good financing, and great price.

szw
02-09-2003, 02:32 PM
Go for elantra GT.

And you can still get financing on used vehicles.