PDA

View Full Version : Command Start CS-555

dmizzoni
09-19-2005, 03:08 PM
Hello all..I have a vehicle with the CS-555 remote start system. I was hoping anyone would have an owners manual for it. I know they are out of business so any help would be appreciated. My specific problem is that the heater and air will not run when I remote start my truck. Any ideas??

Strugari
09-19-2005, 04:30 PM
On the unit there is a black accessory wire (Heavier gauge) that is probably the culprit. Check to see if there is power on that wire when the remote starter is running. If there is, then the connection at the ignition harness is not good. If there is not, then your unit has a bad relay and needs to be replaced.
If you can get the model number off of the unit, I can help you with the schematic.
Also, year, make and model of your truck, and I can get a schematic for that as well.:D

dmizzoni
09-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Thanks. I wiggled that wire and it started working. I think I am okay on the schematic. If you have a user manual though that would be great. Thanks again.

Strugari
09-20-2005, 08:58 PM
I need the unit number. CS-555 is the transmitter number, not the unit number. You can get the number off the side of the unit under the dash. PM me with your email addy and I will send it out to you:thumbsup: