PDA

View Full Version : Attn: U of C Engineering Students

rsxrsx
02-08-2003, 07:14 PM
I’ve just been accepted into the Faculty of Engineering for this coming Fall 2003. I just wanted to know how some of you guys found engineering and maybe if you have any comment’s for a newcomer. Buy the way I want to major in Electrical. Please leave some thoughts and opinions. Thanks. :)

kaput
02-08-2003, 07:48 PM

tulit
02-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Haha. Your in for a lot of fun. ;)

It just gets harder and harder every year (everyone says its easy after 2nd, not true, at least for me).

Im in 4th Comp Engg. Ive seen what the electricals have to do, and its even more boring than mine. Id reconsider :)

rsxrsx
02-08-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by kaput
I wanted to do electrical until I started phys259... I don't want to go into electrical anymore.

Anything else?

I actually have credit for PHYS 259, so that shouldn’t be a problem.:thumbsup:

Yes, I wanted to ask how difficult is first year chemistry compared to CHEM 30 in high school.

rsxrsx
02-08-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by tulit
Haha. Your in for a lot of fun. ;)

It just gets harder and harder every year (everyone says its easy after 2nd, not true, at least for me).

Im in 4th Comp Engg. Ive seen what the electricals have to do, and its even more boring than mine. Id reconsider :)

Thanks for the heads up.:thumbsup:

Electrical as of now is my number one preference, it might change, and as time goes by we’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

kaput
02-08-2003, 09:49 PM

rsxrsx
02-08-2003, 09:58 PM
How the F did you get credit for phys 259? I'm getting raped sideways in that class, which kinda sounds like fun but no its not.

I did the two-year Electrical Engineering Technology program at SAIT. That’s how I got PHYS credit already. We covered that material in one way or another.

So Chemistry isn’t that bad I take it. That’s good, I’ve always been a little intimidated by Chem.

V6-BoI
02-08-2003, 10:41 PM
Heh Engineering eh?
Well I can tell you about my experiences this year.

Let's see first semester... my courses were chem 209, engg 205, engg 233, engg 251, amat 217, and math 221.

Let's see:

Chem 209, it's not too bad, like the stuff is like chem 20 and 30 combined, but they still introduce some new stuff to you. The quizzes are retardely easy, but the midterm and final was hard!! So don't underestimate the midterm or the final. Overall Okay course

Engg 205, this class was pretty hard, Statics/Dynamics. But I heard it was easier compared to last year cuz they had a seperate course for Statics and Dynamics. The midterm was pretty easy, but the final was a killer. Material seems pretty easy, like physics in high school but it's really hard, so yeah overall hard course.

Engg 233, C++ baby. WOO! All I gotta say for this is if you don't know how to program, find some friends who do and do some copying. I got a pretty bad prof too, can't really understand what she's saying. But you shouldn't copy too much cuz that'll screw you over for the midterm and final, and those were hard! Overall... hard.

Engg 251, haha this class was stupid but easy. It's a new design course that they started this year. They'll give you these stupid drawings that you have to do that's a waste of time. Final project I had to make a crash mat for the speed skaters and write a report about it. Kinda stupid but overall it's easy

Amat 217, if you did good in math 31 in high school you'll breeze through this course. It's like all derivatives. All the quizzes are open book, and the final and midterm are like the quizzes. But if you have Brudnyi for a prof, I suggest you get out of there, he's horrible! Overall kinda easy

Math 221, This class was ok, not too bad. Depends on your prof though, I had an easy prof, so my quizzes, midterm, and final were easy compared to everyone elses, overall, kinda easy.

Let's see now for the classes I'm taking right now, amat 219, engg 201, phys 259, econ 201, and engg 253

Amat 219, it's not too bad, just that it's all integration. And also depends on your prof. And again if you get brudnyi switch out of there, try to get into elsabrouty's class, cuz he's good

Engg 201, This class... well I dunno it's wierd. It's like a more advanced chem.. can't really say right now

Phys 259, Like Kaput said after taking this course you will not wanna go into electical engineering. Probably the hardest course in first year. You'll have to know some smart people to copy those assignments cuz those assignments are hard!

Econ 201, well for all first year you'll have to take a option and I chose Econ 201. This course is easy! GPA booster for sure. But don't really underestimate the tests, study off of old tests. I made that mistake and got a sweet 50% on the first test, which I'm still choked over. I know I know whoever is reading this probably thinks I'm a stupid idiot, but meh I'll just ace everthing else, heh.

Engg 253, continuation of engg 251, but not as stupid. They give you your final project near the beginning of the semester, which is a skating robot that is made out of lego. Heh it's kinda cool I guess.

Well so that's my life story about first year engg at the U of C. Let's see, my suggestions are just to work hard, know some smart friends that you can copy some assignments from, and get profs that can acually speak english.

rsxrsx
02-08-2003, 11:25 PM
Thanks V6-BoI. :) Wow, that was exactly what I needed a little brief on all the courses. Thanks again for the heads up. By the sounds of it, it’s going to be an adventure to say the least. I’ll take your advice and see if there are any prepping courses offered in the summer.

Question: Do you have to know C programming before you can do C++, or are they different languages altogather?

kaput
02-08-2003, 11:38 PM

kaput
02-08-2003, 11:39 PM

rsxrsx
02-09-2003, 12:02 AM

Can't say much about programming aside from don't copy ANYTHING or your screwed. Promise. You did 2 years at sait so you probably know some programming anyways.

Engg 251/253 is a waste of time but your guarenteed a B so just put up with it.

I'm also taking econ 201 as my option, but I guess I'm a lot smarter than V6-Boi cause I haven't even bought the textbook yet and I still got 88% on the first midterm. Oh and I didn't study either.

Thanks kaput for your input. It was very informative information. :thumbsup:

I am a strong believer of not copying, rest assure I will give it my best shot. But you never gave you opinion of the C++ course.

So I take it ECON 201 seems to be a very popular option amongst 1st years. LOL
;)

kaput
02-09-2003, 01:13 AM

V6-BoI
02-09-2003, 02:37 AM
No problem rsxrsx, I don't want anyone else to struggle in engg like me, heh.
Yeah I'm an idiot, can't believe I did so bad on that Econ test, it was pretty easy too, just thought we'd have more time to write it.

And for C++, they say you don't need any programming experience, but it does help alot. Like Kaput said get into Alves class, he's a good prof. He substituted for my prof one time, man he was so much better. I forgot what was the name of my prof, it was some French woman, I think her name was like Elizabeth or Ezebella or something.

Yeah kaput is also right about not copying. I should say that copy only if you are forced to, and not out of laziness. Try to do the assignment and if you don't get it, get some help, and if you still don't understand, then copy, then pray that you'll understand before midterms and finals come (That's what I'm doing right now for physics, and yes it's that hard).

Davetronz
02-09-2003, 03:31 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA...
Better start stretchin out your asshole now :o

Ice
02-09-2003, 04:45 PM
Shit man, nothings that bad. Granted I haven't taken anything at U of C, but I'm at Queen's in Mathematical Physics. I don't take notes, barely study, and I've got about an 80. Only thing is to go to your classes. Best way to study for math and phys tests is to go to a class room with 3 or 4 friends and work through a bunch of problems on the blackboard the night before the test. Works everytime.

V6-BoI
02-09-2003, 05:46 PM
I dunno I found first year pretty hard. It's probably the change from easy ass high school to first year U.

rsxrsx
02-09-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Ice
Best way to study for math and phys tests is to go to a class room with 3 or 4 friends and work through a bunch of problems on the blackboard the night before the test. Works everytime.

So true, I used this technique in my previous post secondary education. The best method of problem solving is working in-groups one mind isn’t as good as four.

gpomp
02-09-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by rsxrsx

So true, I used this technique in my previous post secondary education. The best method of problem solving is working in-groups one mind isn’t as good as four.

Hmm, maybe I should try this out... might help my 30% in Physics II.

V6-BoI
02-09-2003, 06:56 PM
Hey Gpomp just a question that's not related to the topic.. how much money did you spend on Initial D?? Heh

kaput
02-09-2003, 07:20 PM

Aleks
02-09-2003, 07:48 PM
Get your asshole ready. I'm serious it's bad but if you stick with it it's do-able. :thumbsup:

gpomp
02-09-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by V6-BoI
Hey Gpomp just a question that's not related to the topic.. how much money did you spend on Initial D?? Heh

Originally posted by szw
Probably half his student loan!

Almost...

Right now I spend about $20 (average) per week. Trying to cut back though...

Seanith
02-09-2003, 08:46 PM
Let's see:

Chem 209, it's not too bad, like the stuff is like chem 20 and 30 combined, but they still introduce some new stuff to you. The quizzes are retardely easy, but the midterm and final was hard!! So don't underestimate the midterm or the final. Overall Okay course

Make sure you don't underestimate this course. Its hella easy for the first month, but things get hard quick even though alot of it seems like you did it in high school. The labs are a bitch and long, but not as long as engg201.

Engg 205, this class was pretty hard, Statics/Dynamics. But I heard it was easier compared to last year cuz they had a seperate course for Statics and Dynamics. The midterm was pretty easy, but the final was a killer. Material seems pretty easy, like physics in high school but it's really hard, so yeah overall hard course.

You guys are so lucky that you didn't have the statics and dynamics courses seperate like we did last year. It was way harder than what you guys have to do. You hardly even touch base on the dynamics portion, and it was considered as hard or a little less as hard as phys259.

Engg 233, C++ baby. WOO! All I gotta say for this is if you don't know how to program, find some friends who do and do some copying. I got a pretty bad prof too, can't really understand what she's saying. But you shouldn't copy too much cuz that'll screw you over for the midterm and final, and those were hard! Overall... hard.

Another course not to underestimate. Up until the midterm the course work is fairly essay and the labs are doable for almost everyone. Don't get lazy after the midterm however cause it gets extremely hard and the labs seem like they are impossible to do on your own. It was a kick in the balls, and i barely passed it the second time around :(

Amat 217, if you did good in math 31 in high school you'll breeze through this course. It's like all derivatives. All the quizzes are open book, and the final and midterm are like the quizzes. But if you have Brudnyi for a prof, I suggest you get out of there, he's horrible! Overall kinda easy

Just do the work in this class and you should be ok. I'm not the best student by any stretch, but i took it a week at a time and managed to do allright.

Math 221, This class was ok, not too bad. Depends on your prof though, I had an easy prof, so my quizzes, midterm, and final were easy compared to everyone elses, overall, kinda easy.

Another bitch of a course that your passing is directly dependant on your instructor. I had Dr.Schaer the first time around, and he was a complete retard and the result was 4 or 5 friends and i all had to repeat it. Make sure you keep up with the work, it is fairly easy at first but gets difficult and complicated, and its tough going to a quiz not knowing what its on or what your doing :(

Engg 201, This class... well I dunno it's wierd. It's like a more advanced chem.. can't really say right now

Good class..labs are alot of work, but theres open book quizes, but you will have to know your textbook better than you know yourself and you have to try practice problems to succeed. BTW the labs are pretty interesting, you get to see some sweet shit that you don't get to see ever in real life.

Phys 259, Like Kaput said after taking this course you will not wanna go into electical engineering. Probably the hardest course in first year. You'll have to know some smart people to copy those assignments cuz those assignments are hard!

Fucking hard, taking it now. Haven't been able to complete the assignments by myself, and my teach is a crackhead retard. The labs are easy though :thumbsup:

kaput
02-09-2003, 08:59 PM

rsxrsx
02-09-2003, 09:43 PM
By the sounds of it your success is directly related to time management and not underestimating workloads in various subjects. Once again thanks guys, some really helpful replies on this thread. :thumbsup:

I was doing some research on the U of C’s website and was curious how learning from the prof is in a class of approx. 150 people. Is it distracting on something you just get used to after awhile?

dj_honda
02-09-2003, 11:11 PM
holy shit i didnt know so many people were in first year engg....
well i am in first year too, and i have to agree with everything thats been said so far about each course.

engg 251/253 was the gayest thing ever. the first week of the course we did haiku poetry....in engineering....wtf???
now we have to make a fuckin skating robot out of lego, but the thing is, all u can use is fucking lego.....its gonna end up being like 50 groups with the same fucking robot.....

201 is easy. i got 98% on the midterm and then i started slacking on purpose and got a final grade of like 90%....enough for a A-.....just pay attn in class somewhat, read the book and make sure u read dr maini's lecture notes on the web, i had azaiez and but i jus read mainis notes on teh web and jus listenen in class, no takin notes.....and make sure u a couple practice probs b4 each quiz.

programming sucks, i got C-....but i was jus happy i passed, i studied 2 days for the fuckin final and blanked out

physics does suck! i want to go in electrical though, but i have got the assignments so far, but i do usually have to change some minor things the day of handing it in after talking to some people.
who are ur guys profs?

V6-BoI
02-09-2003, 11:14 PM
Heh crazy stuff Gpomp, 20 bucks average. I used to spend like 10 bucks per week for a while until I got up to Bunta then I thought he was impossible so I stopped playing the game. After a couple weeks, got interested again and got another card, I probably spent around 100 on that game (which is quite a bit, I mean that's my intake, haha). I thought for the longest time that Bunta was impossible until I downloaded a clip of some guy racing his FD at Akina, and he was crazy! Using the gutters and everything, but enuff about initial D, back to the Engg topic

Sitting in a theatre with like 100 other students does need some getting used too. Especially in the engg theatres, which are crappy, it's all cramped and so old looking compared to all the other theatres. But learning from the lectures isn't too bad, just depends on your prof. It's just that if you don't get one thing, and you wanna ask the prof a question, you'll feel really intimidated to ask, cuz it's like in front of 100 other students.

Let's see my profs:

Amat 219: Elsabrouty (good prof, gives good notes)
Engg 253: Like Caswell and Johnston or something. Man one of those lab T.A.'s is such a bastard. I asked him to stamp my log book for the last 2 weeks cuz I missed it and he's like "no this is only for this week" so I was gonna like say something then he was like "do you think your argument is gonna win?" Man I felt like punching that bastard right there, so I was like "ok whatever"
Engg 201: Kallos (pretty good prof)
Phys 259: Knusden (or something like that)
Econ 201: Tracey

gpomp
02-09-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by V6-BoI
Heh crazy stuff Gpomp, 20 bucks average. I used to spend like 10 bucks per week for a while until I got up to Bunta then I thought he was impossible so I stopped playing the game. After a couple weeks, got interested again and got another card, I probably spent around 100 on that game (which is quite a bit, I mean that's my intake, haha). I thought for the longest time that Bunta was impossible until I downloaded a clip of some guy racing his FD at Akina, and he was crazy! Using the gutters and everything, but enuff about initial D, back to the Engg topic

Thread hi-jacking is cool.

I've spent way too much time and money in that stupid game. The last 2 cars that I bought, I went through the entire game without losing once (including Bunta). I usually get the 60k full tune right before I race Bunta. :thumbsup:

This weekend was pretty good though. I broke the highscores (overall) for Happo in and out with my DC2 and set for the fastest time (car) for the DC2 and the Trueno on Akina down (stupid guy with RX-7 running 2'58!!!). :clap: :clap: :clap:

kaput
02-09-2003, 11:34 PM

Ralliart
02-10-2003, 10:08 AM
I rember what one girl said after I think it was a probability/stats final back in my second year, and I think she summed it up perfectly. Just as were walking out of the exam room she exclaims out loud "It was like getting it the ass without any lube" :poosie: to this day I think thats the best description of engineering ever. Enjoy your next 4-5-6-->maybe 7 years.

3rd year Mechanical on intership (Only 5 courses left :thumbsup: )

Mr.Buffy
02-10-2003, 01:15 PM
The ENGG courses are pretty different than when I was first year.
Kallos is a pretty good teacher, and atleast you can understand his english. Elsabrouty is good too, but he writes a shit load of notes. His notes are great though, detailed and good examples.
I'm on internship right now (chemical) and from what I've heard so far, fourth year is going to be pretty rough.
It looks like they combined dynamics and stats. I remember, ENGG 249 was so brutal. And looks like no more drafting with Laureshen (spelling).
First and second year are pretty hard but make sure you don't fuck up second semester in second year. Some of the courses in the second semester in second year are pre-reqs for your third year courses.
As for what ENGG to go into, well, it depends on what you want. It depends what the demand is too, so the GPA reqs will change. I've found Chemical to be pretty good so far. I guess something to take into consideration would be the job market as well. For example, alot of the Oil and Gas students last year found internship placement.
If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask!

rsxrsx
02-10-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Ralliart
I Just as were walking out of the exam room she exclaims out loud "It was like getting it the ass without any lube" :poosie: to this day I think thats the best description of engineering ever.

LOL Man it looks like my asshole is going to take a real punishment in engineering. :( It's ok I'll just have to work extra hard to secure my ass. I gotta few more months till 1st year starts * I better savor this time* Thanks.

rsxrsx
02-10-2003, 01:39 PM
Here is another man's opinion about my asshole. :(

Originally posted by TurboDSM
HAHAHAHAHAHA...
Better start stretchin out your asshole now :o

rsxrsx
02-10-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by altima
Get your asshole ready. I'm serious it's bad but if you stick with it it's do-able. :thumbsup:

My poor ass…It looks like the only way to secure my ass in engineering is to study my ass off (or I might lose it) :thumbsup: Maybe even get some hook-ups on what'll wear such as Huggies and other popular ass protectors.:confused:

Mr.Buffy
02-10-2003, 01:49 PM
Well, after the repeated raping, you won't even need lube anymore. Hell, it'll go in and you won't even know.

rsxrsx
02-10-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Buffy
If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask!

I really appreciate all the positive responses so far. It's always good to have a variety of different opinions from people who have taken or currently in engineering. Also if it weren't for your replies which contained quite a bit of information, I would most likely be lost when September rolls around.

rsxrsx
02-10-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Buffy
Well, after the repeated raping, you won't even need lube anymore. Hell, it'll go in and you won't even know.

LOL Man I'm starting to shit my pants just thinking about all the ways I'm going to get raped. Oh well, I'm a big boy I think I can take it, I hope…

boi-alien
02-10-2003, 02:03 PM
i was going into my 4rth year engg, electrical, got so bored, and sick of engg that i switched to cpsc.

but my advice to you is, get all your partying out of your system now. during the year you won't be going out much. it's a pretty tough program, but with dedication it's definitely doable.

Seanith
02-10-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by rsxrsx

My poor ass…It looks like the only way to secure my ass in engineering is to study my ass off (or I might lose it) :thumbsup: Maybe even get some hook-ups on what'll wear such as Huggies and other popular ass protectors.:confused:

I find a chastity belt works too! :thumbsup:

BTW Dr.Azaiz is the king!! :D

rsxrsx
02-10-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

BTW Dr.Azaiz is the king!! :D

Yeah, It seems that a few people have recommend Dr. Azaiz as a Prof., by the sounds of it I hope he is one of mine also. :)

sml
02-10-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by gpomp

Almost...

Right now I spend about $20 (average) per week. Trying to cut back though...

BUSTED!!! Guess who's gonna be cut off from now on... :D The bribe to keep my mouth shut will start at half your student loan, which will go towards my new house fund! heehee!:devil:

gpomp
02-10-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by sml

BUSTED!!! Guess who's gonna be cut off from now on... :D The bribe to keep my mouth shut will start at half your student loan, which will go towards my new house fund! heehee!:devil:

Hey... I spend about the same amount playing pool in Calgary!!!

kaput
02-10-2003, 06:28 PM

rsxrsx
02-10-2003, 06:55 PM
You'll be fine in engg. If you already did 2 years at sait, you won't have to adjust half as much as you would straight from high school.

Thanks kaput!:thumbsup:

Granted SAIT is a post secondary institute, so yes, I can say that I have adjusted to post secondary in some sense. But SAIT’s average class size was approx. 30 students and the instructors most of the time provided students with one-on-one extra help. I heard so many mixed responses form various people who have attended or are attending U of C, that’s why I decided to inquire about the adjustment from students currently in the faculty.

kaput
02-10-2003, 07:10 PM

rsxrsx
02-10-2003, 08:20 PM
That makes sense. When I was at SAIT a couple of my friends and myself actually found that we learned more helping each other out, rather then seeking assistance from the instructors or tutors. Although at times it got frustrating when none of us knew how to solve a problem. But one way or another we got through it.

V6-BoI
02-10-2003, 09:01 PM
Heh don't worry bout the ass raping rsxrsx. Just think, once you get raped a couple times, your ass will get that much bigger so the next raping won't be as hard. :rofl:
And if you really want to ease off the load, try registering for some spring/summer courses. Cuz 6 courses per semester does suck ass. :werd:

I just had a couple questions for the 3'rd and 4'th year students. For internships, is it hard to get into one? Like do you need a high GPA? And after which year is it best to look for an internship? I thought second year would be good, but seems everyone here is getting internships during 3'rd and 4'th year. Oh yeah one last thing, how much do they pay? Thanks.

kaput
02-10-2003, 09:08 PM

dj_honda
02-10-2003, 09:32 PM
DJ you got fucked over man, if you got 90% on the final and didn't get an A+ you got screwed hard. I got like 70% on the midterm and 39% on the final and still got a B!

what i meant was i got and A- whatever % grade that is
i dunno if its 90 or what, i'm happy anyway

Ralliart
02-11-2003, 10:25 AM
I just had a couple questions for the 3'rd and 4'th year students. For internships, is it hard to get into one? Like do you need a high GPA? And after which year is it best to look for an internship? I thought second year would be good, but seems everyone here is getting internships during 3'rd and 4'th year. Oh yeah one last thing, how much do they pay? Thanks. [/B]

Its not to hard usually everyone gets placed but it takes longer for some. Some people get 3-4 offers while others only get 1 but you still get one.

GPA does matter! over 3.0 is probably enough (maybe 3.3), work hard in 2nd year and the first semester of 3rd year. The guys with the higher GPA's do get first pick at the jobs, but just becuase you have a lower GPA doesn't mean you wont get the same type of job you just may get it 2-3 months later on. (I think you should have at least a 2.7 if you want a job in a decent amount of time, but I know guys with even less who have got international positions but they had to wait until august when everyone else was placed, I also know guys who had over 3.3 who could not communicate well and it took them till may to get a job after many interviews, usually most people have jobs by the end of febuary)

Pay is good about 80% of what a starting graduated engineer makes. But it depends where you work usually the cooler more interesting jobs pay less.

hope that helps.

Toma
02-11-2003, 11:54 AM
I did two years Enginieering at U of C, and the dropped out.... too much programming.

I spent maybe 10 hours a week studyinbg, but was spending about 20 hours a week on one stupid, useless C++ class.

Took a break, finishing my psych degree this semester, may then switch to a physics degree, cause you still learn all the cool enginerring stuff, but no retarded C++

Toma

Ralliart
02-11-2003, 04:38 PM
If I knew what I could do with a Physics degree, thats what I would be doing. Definetly all the cool stuff with out the crap! ;)

kaput
02-11-2003, 05:36 PM

Toma
02-11-2003, 08:17 PM
LOL, I liked 259 ;), now Dynamics.... shit that was a bitch

Toma

V6-BoI
02-11-2003, 10:01 PM
Cool thanks Ralliart.
Shit 3.0 is a high GPA... I finished last semester with a 2.33. Haha stupid statics/dynamics and C++, the sweet ass D+ brought my mark down like a bitch. Heh and I was thinking of either going into Computer Engg or Mech Engg.

speedracer
02-11-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Ralliart
If I knew what I could do with a Physics degree, thats what I would be doing. Definetly all the cool stuff with out the crap! ;)

Hey Ralliart,
For the past while I've been parking beside you or find your car parked beside :)

Not to jack the thread:
Enel software side ... I've helped a couple of friends this year and last year with their codding and even though it's pretty much the same course it's umm a lot more manageable :D

Anyone taking Enel 519 with Dr Leon?

rsxrsx
02-12-2003, 05:13 PM
Well, thanks all for replies. I actually got to learn a lot of valuable information. Plus by the previous threads it looks like I got thread-jacked anyway.:( Good luck to all you guy's out there, and hopefully I'll see you in September.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

rsxrsx

Ralliart
02-12-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by speedracer

Hey Ralliart,
For the past while I've been parking beside you or find your car parked beside :)

Hey Brando, Im not who you think I am. Your thinking of my Cousin, Im Nadim I used to drive a red honda civic (Turbo before then Prelude Swaped) maybe know you know who I am. I drive a 95 talon right know hence my username.