PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat

Jynx
09-20-2005, 04:01 PM
Whats ure guys taughts on the new look heat?

Anyone feel the additions of walker, williams and posey will increase their chances at a championship?

Miami is personally my favorite team, however i dont think they have a chance at winning it all.
I think that miami makes it to the finals and looses to San An in 6.

lastprodigy
09-20-2005, 04:07 PM
i dont even think theyll make the playoffs :poosie:

Jynx
09-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
i dont even think theyll make the playoffs :poosie:
I would agree if shaq, walker and wade suffer season ending injuries in the pre season!

Ramdawg
09-20-2005, 04:27 PM
Wont make the playoffs, how much crack did you smoke?

SI-vic
09-20-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Jynx
Whats ure guys taughts on the new look heat?

Anyone feel the additions of walker, williams and posey will increase their chances at a championship?

Miami is personally my favorite team, however i dont think they have a chance at winning it all.
I think that miami makes it to the finals and looses to San An in 6.

i think they have a very good chance at winning if shaq and wade are healthy.
I dont think the Raptors have a chance at winning anything though.

Ramdawg
09-20-2005, 05:52 PM
Raptors game Bonner to much money, sure he is the red rocket and all, but put a finger into the free agent market and deal some players.

brett_00civic
09-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic

I dont think the Raptors have a chance at winning anything though.

well why dont you point out something more obvious like the sky is blue. common, they never have had a chance since the had oakley. lol. i used to love that team but seriously, that organization is a joke. oh, and i hope VC breaks his femer, what a fuckin sell out

Ramdawg
09-20-2005, 06:08 PM
VC= :cry: (cry baby)

DelSoln
09-20-2005, 11:59 PM
San Antonio is still the best team out there since they lost no one and added Finley to an already deep roster.

mo_virgin
09-21-2005, 01:09 AM
Yeah... san antonio is undefeatable. I don't like em, but it is undeniable.

beecue
09-21-2005, 01:17 AM
dam i hope the suns arent slow this year ... and stop hating on vc .. there prolly would be no raptors without him

tapout
09-21-2005, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by mo_virgin
Yeah... san antonio is undefeatable. I don't like em, but it is undeniable. :werd:

bigboom
09-21-2005, 09:52 AM
san antonio is too fundamental when it comes down to playoffs...miami just doesnt have that kind of fundamental bball, they rely too much on wade's penetration and shaq, you saw in the playoffs when wade got hurt how bad miami fell. however with that being said walker gives another outside threat (streaky though), williams provides another solid handle which will allow wade to conserve energy and posey just offers another option to haslem. should be interesting...

sexualbanana
09-21-2005, 11:47 AM
Did they not re-sign Damon Jones? The reason they got Williams in their deal in case Jones doesn't re-sign.

bigboom
09-21-2005, 11:56 AM
damon jones went to cleveland...cleveland should be a fun team to watch this year. i think the heat are trying to track GP down now too...

beecue
09-21-2005, 12:47 PM
shaq is tryin to get him to go to the heat ... best place for him to go if he wants a championship

Originally posted by bigboom
damon jones went to cleveland...cleveland should be a fun team to watch this year. i think the heat are trying to track GP down now too...

brettg
09-22-2005, 01:41 PM
miama will win it all next year, now shaq and wade know eachother better and a second season together will only be better for them, i only see them getting better, and if shaq stays healthy i dont think they can be stopped. they also added some good role players which will help. i have to think there bound for the finals.

sexualbanana
09-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Looks like Payton is very close to signing with the Heat

bigboom
09-22-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
Looks like Payton is very close to signing with the Heat

i think he has already signed for the minimum 1.1 mil...

skandalz
09-22-2005, 04:27 PM
^yup yup, saved them having to use their 5mil trade exception, so they can use it during the regular season if any teams are looking to trade players

brettg
09-23-2005, 10:21 AM
he will help, experience always helps.

bigboom
09-23-2005, 10:51 AM
i still dont think miami can win it all though. only way is if walker can stop taking stupid shots.

Jynx
09-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by bigboom
i still dont think miami can win it all though. only way is if walker can stop taking stupid shots.

Under a pat riley/shaq regime theirs no way that walker will be taking as many bad shots as he has in the past...

brettg
09-27-2005, 05:03 PM
ya true story if he does he will only see the bench, honestly this is a great break for him though all he has to do is hit the open 3 and he will be a hero. if he plays well like i think he can the heat will win it all this year.

And really Dwayne Wade is only gona get better and he was just sick last year, so GO HEAT!!!!!

Jynx
09-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by brettg
ya true story if he does he will only see the bench, honestly this is a great break for him though all he has to do is hit the open 3 and he will be a hero. if he plays well like i think he can the heat will win it all this year.

And really Dwayne Wade is only gona get better and he was just sick last year, so GO HEAT!!!!!

The entire season still depends on shaq.....i wonder how much the diesel has left in his tank...

brettg
09-28-2005, 12:34 PM
i believe more than enough, he is still the most dominant player in the league, no one can challenge him down low. plain and simple. shaq is just a 3 point shooters dream, a guy like walker should have a great season, every time the ball goes down low he gets double teamed, sometimes tripple teamed, that leaves guys open all over. he just makes his whole team better, even if hes not as good as he once was u still have to respect him.

bigboom
09-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by brettg
i believe more than enough, he is still the most dominant player in the league, no one can challenge him down low. plain and simple. shaq is just a 3 point shooters dream, a guy like walker should have a great season, every time the ball goes down low he gets double teamed, sometimes tripple teamed, that leaves guys open all over. he just makes his whole team better, even if hes not as good as he once was u still have to respect him.

i think shaq is slowing down though last season he jsut wasnt as effective as his other years. he wasnt getting in the paint that easy.

Jynx
09-29-2005, 04:28 PM
As long as shaq can still give them 35 mins a nite, they will be fine.
Just his presence on the court makes a huge difference.

brettg
09-29-2005, 08:02 PM
exactly, hes not the scorrer he once was, but lets face it this is D-wads team now, he is the go to guy, shaq is what people focus their attention to weather he is as good as he once was or not, he can still get it done and i cant wait to see him do his thig this year, if he can stay healthy all season, they are going to be awsome.

jumperman8
09-29-2005, 08:08 PM
walker = team wrecker. end of story

but miami will be serious