PDA

View Full Version : WTB- winter beater

Frank
09-21-2005, 04:34 PM
hey im looking for a winter beater. i dont car about the condition of the body i just want a car that wont break down on me if anyone has a honda with any engine problems id be intrested in buying that aswell let me know!!

Nismo_300zx
09-21-2005, 05:36 PM
Got an 89' Mazda 323 hatchback coupe, 1.6 liter injection, 4 cylinder with new motor swapped in, only 140xxx clicks. comes with many extras--> radiator w/fan, alternator, starter, clutch and flywheel. Its dark grey, 4 speed, and runs excellent. There are two minor dings on the rear quarter panles, with a minimal rust arround them. Has amazingly clean interior, with black leather and grey cloth. These cars usually go for around 2-3 grand for good condtion, however this is mint and comes with many extras and awesome on gas milage, good bargain. Needs no-work on, good to go. Also great for other seasons, but can store for summer if you choose to. Asking $1700, beacuse want to get rid of it due to a collection of 7 other cars, need room. If you want it, let me know and its urs,

Jatt87
09-21-2005, 08:00 PM
check out the link http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=100796 Timing Belt Water Pump and oil seals were jus replaced runs good let me know if your interested