PDA

View Full Version : PSP Graphics

AznDragon2004
09-22-2005, 05:31 PM
I"m just wondering how are the graphics on the psp?

FlySi
09-22-2005, 05:53 PM
do u know how to walk and chew gum at the same time?

ur posts are dumb, go to a store and check it out maybe??? do you wanna know who has Ipod nanos??? THE PHONEBOOK! call, you dont need a post everytime you take a piss.

AznDragon2004
09-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by FlySi

ur posts are dumb, go to a store and check it out maybe??? do you wanna know who has Ipod nanos??? THE PHONEBOOK! call, you dont need a post everytime you take a piss.

Chill out. I was going to check out the graphics tomorrow but just wanted opinions before i head out tomorrow

spike98
09-22-2005, 07:18 PM
From what i seen they are nice, pretty good and clear. But some peoples idea of good varies so without being a dick like the other guy i would suggest checking it out for yourself. Its like buying speakers. What someone says it crap could be another mans treasures.

Ramdawg
09-22-2005, 07:24 PM
:drama:

GingeRRRBeef
09-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by AznDragon2004
I"m just wondering how are the graphics on the psp?

Why don't you check the PSP reviews on the internet instead of asking a bunch of guys on here? :dunno:

SuPhistiKatEd
09-22-2005, 08:48 PM
http://www.us.playstation.com/psp.aspx

This should help.

JordanLotoski
09-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by FlySi

man this is a fourm, where questions are asked an answered...:rolleyes:

camaro
09-22-2005, 09:10 PM
Dude save your money because you don't need a PSP and go buy a car. haha. You're on a car forum yet no car...

I'm just saying, but yea, I saw a few people with PSPs and the graphics are alright, better than that ngage garbage.

and I just saw your thread about the little ipods, crap man you must look like the biggest baller ever. Whip out that stuff on the train... what do people say "wow man hes got the ipod and the psp together, ballin out of control right there"

AznDragon2004
09-22-2005, 10:55 PM
Thank you for the help guys. I'll check it out tmorrow