PDA

View Full Version : Looking to fill these Oil and Gas Jobs

JJLuke
09-23-2005, 04:22 PM
We are currently looking to fill a number of intermediate-senior oil and gas Accounts Payables positions. If you are looking for work and have these credentials, or if you are looking to leverage your career with a smaller growing Energy company, I would love to hear from you. All of these positions compensate to market value or better:

1.) FT permanent Intermediate Accounts Payables Clerk:
Wolfpac knowledge is an asset, primarily keying, should have at least 2 years of recent O&G experience

2.) FT permanent A/P Supervisor:
to "team lead" a group of 2-3, looking for around 5 years of experience

3.) FT permanent A/P Supervisor:
to lead a group of 12-15, again looking for at least five years of experience

For more information, please contact me via PM - due to corporate privacy, confidentiality, etc. I can only privately discuss these opportunities. As these are higher-level positions, at this point in time, we are looking for at least a few years in the energy business for experience.

Thanks.

JJLuke
10-01-2005, 02:43 PM
(EDITED) Contract position has been filled.

Also looking for

4.) Senior Joint Venture Team Lead, op/non-op, property-based, at least 8 years of experience

JJLuke
10-23-2005, 11:23 AM
these have all been filled thanks

Christianl
10-23-2005, 10:17 PM
Do you have any jobs for leasehands? Im looking to find a job asap cuz I need to work again, Im going to UofA next year :P so I need money fast

JJLuke
10-24-2005, 02:36 AM
sorry we don't, we're done recruiting for the year

JJLuke
10-24-2005, 02:53 AM
For those who have expressed interest in entry level work, your best bet would be to get into a major doing some payables / admin or general temp work and go from there. It is a vicious cycle but o&g companies look for experience. You can also cold call smaller companies and ask if they need people. Please don't pm me, I cant get you an in no matter what you do/say/offer.

I would also suggest trying to think of a compelling reason to join the industry than just because you want to and work on building a good resume , etc. Know the industry cold, know the players, know the plays.

Another thing is to look into CAPLA/CAPPA or work towards a financial diploma/degree - that will not guarantee you work, but give you lots of leverage if you have no experience.

I would presume that companies like EnCana and Shell get nearly a hundred resumes a day, so you need to stand out.