PDA

View Full Version : Podcasts

kaput
09-23-2005, 08:00 PM

project240
09-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Hey,

Check out podcastalley.com lots of stuff there. Also, if you are a poker fan, Phil Gordon did a big WSOP podcast... you can find it at expertinsight.com

FlySi
09-23-2005, 09:43 PM
does this apply to nano only or can others use it too?

l8braker
09-23-2005, 10:06 PM
sweet... i got a program on my comp called ipodder and you can d/l different programs every week...... i got "coffee to go" a hip-hop prog. and dave cusak's post modern rock show 'on kpsu portland, oregon' lol.

l8braker
09-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by FlySi
does this apply to nano only or can others use it too?

as long as your have an ipod......

kaput
09-24-2005, 01:17 AM

Phy
09-26-2005, 09:29 AM
You don't even need a portable music player. Podcasts should save on your computer as an MP3 or other music file that you can play in WMP, Winamp, or whatever-it-is you like.

str8jkt
10-03-2005, 09:03 AM
Here's a list of some of the good ones I listen to

Dawn and Drew show.. - Hard to explain why this show is good (just a couple that talks about anything each show) but I still listen to all the shows. One of the first podcasts to get started.

Diggnation or might be called Digg (can't remember). - Couple guys (the one used to co-host the screen-savers show on tv) who go over the hottest news of the week and do commentary. Not a bad show here either.

War of the Roses - Only a couple episodes and I don't know if they are releasing any more or not but hilarious (essentially a wife tries to catch their hubby cheating by offering them free roses and see who he tries to send them to).

Z100 Phone Taps - Essentially practical jokes that a radio station does every day. There is a ton to download and they each run around 4-6 minutes long. (being from New York they can get pretty crude on here but they are all damn funny). Think back when Gerry Forbes did the crank calls on Cjay but a lot ruder/cruder/and longer..

Most of the above ones aren't music podcasts.. I prefer listening to talk stuff while on long road trips so others might be able to suggest some good indie music podcasts, etc..