PDA

View Full Version : car jacking!

shane
09-25-2005, 05:14 PM
so last night i had a party andall the sudden people start leaving around 2 my close buds,, and there was these guys a group of them like 20 said they had a ide or w.e 4 hours later there still not gone, and with the respect i get they were jacking my house between 2-6 many thing stollin from me and my family,, now the bad part, i guess peope were in need of a ride home so bad this dam guy who thought he was hardcore,(well i guess they all do) jacks my moms brand new 4 runner

so if you guy can look out for a missing car most likly a black guy driving it,,
charcoal gray color(sorta a dar blue)
2003 4runer
license plate t**599(dont remember some)
limited edition

allright so,, what do you guys think i should or can do about this cop are involved i just wana get the most out of it cause now im in s**t!
thanks guys please HELP ME if you see it call911 and tel them that you have just spotted the stollen vhicle!
thaks you

shane
09-25-2005, 05:16 PM
oh and tese guys were so chillin untill al of my buddies left,, then it was me and 20 guys,, i couldent do much, i never even noticed right away
then i called the cops and they talked to about 10 of these guys

snowboard
09-25-2005, 05:20 PM
What part of town

thinmyster
09-25-2005, 05:21 PM
dude thats fuggin vicious !!! Wow i dont even know what to say.. what else did they end up taking??

shit ill keep my eyes open but where are were parents?

shane
i live in the N>W
and i heard the guy who jacked it lives in egmont or evergreen or somthin
i live in the hamptons actualy
so yea

s3v3n
lol wtf?

not sure i understood what you just said ... is this right?
1 - had a party
2 - some random dudes show up
3 - everyone leaves except the random guys you dont know
4 - they sit around stealing things from your house for 4 hrs
5 - one of them steals your moms car
6 - you finally decide to call the cops
7 - cops come over and chill at your party, decide to leave.

:dunno:

s3v3n
09-25-2005, 05:24 PM
wait, so were your parents there too? have they found out yet?
man thats so crazy

shane
09-25-2005, 05:25 PM
well the cops talk to the guys outside when they tried to leave,
these guys were actualyjacking hing all night i was to drunk
and i actually called the cops aroud5-530 mybe
these random dudes wernt cool for the past hour to half hour they were at my house,,thats when i finally figured out they were jacking

the stole diamons my coin colectio that was in a safe and the brok into and searched my intire room
my sis ipodmini,, laptops,, black light, strobe light, cell phones, money, smokes, wallets, coins and stamps sorry, and cdslol
and morelike little things

shane
09-25-2005, 05:27 PM
my mom was home,, but shes a party person and loves people,, we treat al these guys with respect and showed thwem a god time,, and my mom is so friendly and lets us party al the time,, but the is the first time things went wrong, is when the randoms arived,, but stil
we donot deserve this the way we treat people

s3v3n
09-25-2005, 05:28 PM
holy crap they raided your whole house!
so the cops didnt arrest any of these people carting the stuff outta your house?

shane
and we party ever weekend,
and my step dad wasno home, he doesnt no aout it yet

basically i oww my mom and step dad and sister for al there things that went missig,,,im screwed

Shaolin
you let random dudes into your house for a party?

thinmyster
09-25-2005, 05:30 PM
i hope someone got arrested then that night... what the hell what were you doing while you were getting jacked for 4 hours

shane
09-25-2005, 05:31 PM
well actuly i was out for a liqour run, and my mom let them in because she thought they were cool, and they almost forced it,, there pretty aggressive guys after the goes on
w.e i no bad mistake on my part and my moms part,,
im asking for help i dont want to be told im stupid cause i know i am,,
i thought it would be ok ofcourse cause i have partys all the time,, andaverything goes super! untill now

s3v3n
09-25-2005, 05:31 PM
so nobody in your household knows this has happened yet?
would this be covered under insurance? i dunno since you let them into the house and you were there the whole time ... seems like youd be on the hook for anything missing

edit: nm, you posted that your mom was home so im assuming she knows

shane
09-25-2005, 05:32 PM
wel i was djing, ad some uys was blleeding bad so i had to elp him outm,, because i guess he cut his hand somhow, but i think they planned it,, destract me so they could jack the place,, and my house is big and cant be on all the level in every room at al times

thinmyster
09-25-2005, 05:33 PM
but yeah what was your mom doing when all this happened or was it going on unnoticed? when the finally decided to take the jeep what did you guys do?

Team_Mclaren
09-25-2005, 05:34 PM
am i the only one whos uber lost:nut: :nut: :nut:

thinmyster
09-25-2005, 05:35 PM
wel i was djing, ad some uys was blleeding bad so i had to elp him outm,, because i guess he cut his hand somhow, but i think they planned it,,

what does this mean ^^^^^^

shane
09-25-2005, 05:36 PM
i no, insurance is gonna cover it becasue we told them to get the helll out many times, and they would basically force there way to stay,, thy were ready to fight me prob if i tried anyting, after that a bit i called thecops
so betwenn 2-4 we were ll chillin sorta
and then thats when destraction came in i guess, i think that they planned it all out
ten around 5 is when i tried to force them out!
untill one uy grabed me and was like go dowstairs i was like no
you go downstairs you guys have to leave,, so i went and stood by the door, and gathered people up for likr 30 mins or w.e and ten i called the cops around then!

thinmyster
09-25-2005, 05:39 PM
yeah you probably should have called the cops when they forced their way in... bu im sure you know this now

shane
09-25-2005, 05:40 PM
well the insurance company said there gonna do there best to cover everything

and this"wel i was djing, ad some uys was blleeding bad so i had to elp him outm,, because i guess he cut his hand somhow, but i think they planned it,,"

means/\ i was mixing music and some guy started bleeding alot!
out of his hand so i helped him out, and got him some stud to clen it up,, then these guys planned to cut his hand to distract me and my mom

that is were my moms was aswell

and my sis is 15 she was scared so i told her to sit on a couch or w.e or go to bed,, she tried to help out, but apparently they just jacked sht right infront of her

im sorry my tying sucks im at work and a weird comp so the keyboard is messed up

shane
09-25-2005, 05:41 PM
yes if i were to relive thati would have caled the cops at like 3 hen things were col and after they aparently had a ride,,

they were trying o wait for me to pass out,, but i stayed up

one of the good guys told me

shane
09-25-2005, 05:43 PM
sorry if guys are lost but alot hapened ad its a long storrie,
i kno people who know these guys
so im gonna get all there info and givem to the cops
lol

s3v3n
09-25-2005, 05:44 PM
seems nuts that these guys party with people they know (or sorta know?) for 4 hrs and then decide to rob them ...

shane
09-25-2005, 05:48 PM
yea! it is nuts they basically new us or my friends
they gona get it

thinmyster
09-25-2005, 05:49 PM
when did you catch them taking stuff and what where they taking??... i cant imagine what i would have done :whipped:

turbotrip
09-25-2005, 05:54 PM
got some better descriptions of this guy than just black? were all 20 of them black? and around how old were they? remember any of their names?

Supa Dexta
09-25-2005, 05:56 PM
Learn how to write a proper sentence and I'd believe your story more so than what I took from that mess of words..

:confused:

l8braker
09-25-2005, 05:59 PM
sorry to hear.

as soon as they stepped in you should have called the cops. also, your mom should give her head a shake as well.

natejj
09-25-2005, 06:04 PM
I think you need to learn what a PROPER SENTENCE is, and then we CAN HELP YOU MORE!

Gurpy
09-25-2005, 06:13 PM
What ethnicity are you man? Jus wondering...not tryin to be offensive or anything. That sucks about getting everything jacked, it sounds like your sister knew about it - why didnt she call the cops as soon as she saw it? Glad to hear that insurance is taking care of it Good luck getting back at em, with the cops, and after without the cops :D

shane
09-25-2005, 06:14 PM
yes all of them were black , they all used nick names, like mega somthin
or ice
and stuff it was weird
all age range of about 18-20

yea i will write it up better once i get home im at work with little time,, sorry guys
but thanks sofar keep replying pleas,e imgona get my mom and my friend to help me write everything out
make sure i incle everything for the cops and you guys

Kobe
09-25-2005, 06:14 PM
I'v never had such a hard time reading a thread.. WOW

Ugggh, soo where the fuck do you buy booze at 3am then?

Delta
09-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Haha so true, it's confusing me. It's not hard to edit your message.Anyways that sucks, I hope you get those fuckers.

eb0i
09-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Learn how to write a proper sentence and I'd believe your story more so than what I took from that mess of words..

:confused:

Originally posted by natejj
I think you need to learn what a PROPER SENTENCE is, and then we CAN HELP YOU MORE!

I concur.

It seems like rich kids don't need to know how to spell anymore.

And your story doesn't even make much sense man. At first you say you were on a liquor run for 4 hours, now you are saying that some guy cut his hand real bad to distract you.....

....well that's what I got out of your story anyways.

:dunno:

thinmyster
09-25-2005, 06:34 PM
i think he was at the liquor store when they were let in... and then some dude cut his hand... so they helped him while the other 19 dudes raided the whole house

eb0i
09-25-2005, 06:42 PM
Ahh I get it.

Goodluck on finding your stuff. Though I don't think it to be very likely. I'd put more hope in insurance.

Also maybe you should re-think your free spirited partying nature. This time it was just material items. Next time it could be worse.

shane
09-25-2005, 06:58 PM
i went out for a bit to gt liqour ok while thpse uys were let in somtime in that range, i dont remember exact time bcause i was pretty drunk, and then he cut his hand open or w.e.....
and just t let you know im not rich and yes i can spell im just in a hurry because i am at work

and yes my next parties are gona be buddies again, because when its like that its all good, thats if i even want to have partys anymore, prob just a couple people next time

240droptop
09-25-2005, 06:58 PM
good thing your sisters okay after being alone in her room with a bunch of drunk guys up to no good.

This just another reason why when i do hav a party at my house which dosent happen often I don't get drunk if a bunch of guys forced themselves into my house univited I would have called the cops right then and there

finboy
09-25-2005, 07:00 PM
thats fucked up, and confussing at the same time :rofl:

ryder_23
09-25-2005, 07:11 PM
Ok, so they were chill guys. THen you were telling them to get out of your house before you found out they were stealing stuff? I dont get it, seems like the story changes or i'm just so lost it makes no sense.

You had a house party, and left your house to get booze(hope you wernt driving), and they jacked you then, before your friends left.

Ok fuck this, i'm confusing myself. Anyone who understands this wanna put it in short point form or something? :rofl:

SoSlowDx
09-25-2005, 07:12 PM
:dunno: hope you get your suv back

l8braker
09-25-2005, 07:13 PM
yeah, coles notes version pls.

FiveFreshFish
09-25-2005, 07:22 PM
Shitty. Not to downplay the magnitude of this unfortunate incident, but technically this is a car theft, not a car jacking. Big difference.

shane
09-25-2005, 07:28 PM
that is what i should have done

likwid
09-25-2005, 07:32 PM
Why would your mom just sit back and let all lof this happen? Sure she may be friendly, but wouldnt you become suspicious when 20 random black men force their way into your house? Maybe I am just misunderstanding this because it seems like the story changes every second post.

Shaolin
09-25-2005, 07:34 PM
I don't get it either.. where was the mom in all this situation.. The sister got scared so they just stole stuff in front of her.. you went to get booze, and then went and helped some guy who cut his hand.. Where was the mom? Was she being friendly with all the people at the party? (Pretty cool to have a mom that throws house parties).

I don't think I've ever heard of a story like this before.. Nor have I ever met anybody THAT NICE. IE. Letting in strangers (a bunch of guys) into your house party, letting your friends leave when these bunch of strangers are still in the house?

Something doesn't add up.. or I read the story wrong because I hardly understood what the heck was written.

Best of luck trying to get your shit back.

dooman24
09-25-2005, 07:43 PM
shit man..
your friends hsouldn't of left oyu alone with this guys man..
wtf where they thinking..
and always keep an eye on people you don't know dude.. haha like 20 people is alot of people in a house already.. they could be anywhere.. doing anything..
that sucks man!!
and they stole the suv?? hot wire or they stole hte keys then stole the car?
that pisses me off..
bunch of retards!!
i would of pulled out a bat and chased them out of my house when i came home..
beat the crap out of them and call the cops and say they force their way in.. and i had to beat the crap out of them.. haha that's LEGIT MAN!! haha your property..

nj2Type-S
09-25-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
Ok, so they were chill guys. THen you were telling them to get out of your house before you found out they were stealing stuff? I dont get it, seems like the story changes or i'm just so lost it makes no sense.

You had a house party, and left your house to get booze(hope you wernt driving), and they jacked you then, before your friends left.

Ok fuck this, i'm confusing myself. Anyone who understands this wanna put it in short point form or something? :rofl:

here's what i gathered:

- shane throws a party
- shane invited his friends over for that party
- shane went for a liquor run
- while he was out, 20 black guys 'forced themselves in'
- his mom thought they were 'cool' so she let them in
- he got back and started to dj
- while he was dj'ing, some guy cut his hand (as a distraction?)
- shane and his mom tried to help that guy out
- while being 'distracted', they were getting jacked
- his sister sees the guys jacking them but was 'too scared'
- shane's friends left but the 20 black guys stayed
- shane called the cops and talked to the black guys (?)
- they jacked their SUV while shane was drunk

one question though, where do you guys leave your car keys?!?!? unless they went into your parents' room also...anyway, sux to hear, man!

xrayvsn
09-25-2005, 07:58 PM
So to summarize:

1. Had a big party
2. Original poster went out to get more alcohol, when:
3. 20 guys show up, and convince his mom that they should come in. Party goes on as usual.
4. Everyone starts to leave, but these guys who say they are waiting for a ride
5. 4 hours later, they are still at the house but all of the original poster's friends have long since left the party
6. Guy cuts his hand as a distraction
7. Rest of the unwanted visitors start wantonly pillaging, at some point the SUV gets stolen out of the garage (presumably by someone who also takes a set of house keys with the car keys)
8. Original poster, and his mother realise what is going down, try to kick everyone out, and call police.
9. Posts on Beyond in mistyped sentence fragments
10. Everyone reading his story simultaneously feels bad for him, and is terribly confused.

Did I miss anything?

Edit:
:repost:

jhmed
09-25-2005, 08:02 PM
No, thats pretty much what I read too.

Good translation!!!

thinmyster
09-25-2005, 09:11 PM
so would it be considered "looting" or "finding" :rofl:

my bad man i seriously hope you catch these fuckers

Police
09-25-2005, 09:15 PM
^ LOL

HTN SWCHS
09-25-2005, 09:54 PM
you have diamonds??? an i-pod??? A SAFE?? you were practically screamin out to get robbed, but i admit the SUV is over the top, sorry to hear though i always try to respect someones house as if it were my own

your sis shoulda mada a bs lie or something to the cops to get the guys out (no offence if any)

i remember when one girl cried rape when she was getting down with 2 buddies and one cut her bra off (it was priceless when she said "im not a slut" while topless on the couch:rofl:)

googe
09-25-2005, 09:57 PM
are you still drunk as you post this by any chance?

HTN SWCHS
09-25-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by shane
im sorry my tying sucks im at work and a weird comp so the keyboard is messed up

adidas
09-25-2005, 11:57 PM
Shit sorry to hear that man...thats one reason why i never have parties at my house. Ive been to many partys that i did not know the owner of but i always respected him lettin me in and i always left his stuff peacefully...i have never gone to a party to jack someones stuff, partys are for a good time but then u always get that idiot that tries to be tough and steal or start a fight!

Hope everythin works out.

shane
09-26-2005, 08:21 PM
anyway guys thanks for everything we got the truck back now, just now actually, lol
next time i no what im doing
pce!

Gurpy
09-26-2005, 08:24 PM
^^ How'd you get it back?

Supa Dexta
09-26-2005, 08:30 PM
Sobered up and checked the garage....

:thumbsup:

SteveMo600
09-26-2005, 08:33 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

adidas
09-26-2005, 11:26 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :clap:

crazytou
09-26-2005, 11:30 PM
All i have to say is if you spell the way you protect youre house no wonder!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drama:

soupey
09-26-2005, 11:35 PM
uhmmm sucks what happened from what i can gather

are u drunk while writing these posts?, u REALLY should be able to write a bit clearer...

illeagle
09-27-2005, 02:53 AM
can you get in trouble if you really hurt people that don't wanna leave your house after you ask them to? i mean.. it is your house, and it is your property..:dunno:... like in shane's case.. what if he pulled out a baseball bat and broke one guy's face, and stabbed another?

philipoo
09-27-2005, 03:21 AM
lol next time have a lock down in your house and shoot tear gas down where the parties at

Primer_Drift
09-27-2005, 04:11 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/skid2964/Forum_Stuff/NO_looter_elian_gonzales.jpg
Sorry just had to..

Originally posted by shane
yes all of them were black , they all used nick names, like mega somthin...
..or ice and stuff it was weird

:rofl: :rofl:
I dunno if you were trying to be funny there but that cracked me up. Robbed by Ice-T, ice-cube, and Megaman
So did they use the SUV as the getaway vehicle for the loot? Sorry to hear about your house party gone horribly wrong.. I hope everything works out well for you!

86max
09-27-2005, 07:42 AM
http://www.jamesbrief.com/s/52.jpg

*error *error

Xtrema
09-27-2005, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by crazytou
All i have to say is if you spell the way you protect youre house no wonder!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drama:

It's GANGSTA to spell it wrong.

I call BS because cops were call and they did nothing to get rid of the crowd?

AllGoNoShow
09-27-2005, 03:30 PM
nah.

SUV was found off of Edmonton Trail last night sometime *unsure*.

They are picking it up sometime today to check out damage, bring it home, see if anything is missing from the SUV itself *gold clubs, wallets, cds, etc...* and then fix the truck and get that straightened up.

Still with the truck back there is well over $9,000 wroth of stuff still missing which is very unlikely to be recovered although we have serial #'s on some of the stuff.

nj2Type-S had his list the closet to what happened so yah read that if you want a summary.

Xtrema by the time to cops showed up, majority of the guys were already gone there was only a few left. It took awhile to figure out they were jacking shit and by the time we knew everyone we knew personally had already left.