PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: RS-R IS300!?!

IncredibleToad
09-25-2005, 11:59 PM
Was on my way to the NE with the father on saturday, heading towards barlow on Mcknight and while crossing the overpass over deerfoot, me and my dad saw a really catchy-looking red and white car on the other side of the boulevard, turns out it was an IS300, and it had an unmistakably big RS-R decal on the side and the whole car had the graphic scheme just like the RS-R IS300, with the red/white...sorrycoudlnt get a pic, obviously cuz of teh situation but thought id share it with u guys anyway it was a pretty special sight compared to the other things i see on the streets.... does anyone know about this car and is it here for some special event or something!?

it looks just like the one in this link:
http://www.jtuned.com/media/photobox.asp?action=viewimage&categoryid=219&text=&imageid=4817&box=&shownew=

R-Audi
09-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Post picture or dont post at all.. read the spotted rules!

euro_racer
09-26-2005, 02:07 PM
that RS-R IS300 was at SCC parked, i think that is the one from the link

@lchy
09-26-2005, 03:55 PM
I saw that at a car show on 8th ave saturday morning. It was quite sexy:love:

l8braker
09-26-2005, 04:30 PM
nice spot. thx for the info:thumbsup:

bonnieclyde240
09-26-2005, 04:58 PM
I think I saw that car in Edmonton Mall => http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture024vi9ob.jpg

IncredibleToad
09-26-2005, 05:48 PM
^^
R-Audi

maybe if u even took the time to read what i said then you would understand why i dont have a picture yah i read the spotted rules then looked at some spotted threads and not all of them have pictures, go post what u did in this thread in all the other ones why dont u

it was an interesting sight so i thought id share with everyone

R-Audi
09-26-2005, 06:01 PM
I did take the time to read the thread, and guess what? I still dont care.
The rules are there so we dont have millions of threads of stupid spotted threads.. like this one with no picture just some kid telling what he saw.. This was brought up not to long ago, and that is what was decided. I happen to see that IS as well yesterday... big f'in deal!

Any jackass can make a spotted thread with some link you found on google...