PDA

View Full Version : FS: 95 Eagle talon TSi AWD

2.0turbo
09-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Black, turbo, awd, 5 speed standard.
Fully loaded except sunroof.

Mods are minimal as I bought this car for cheap and wanted to build a monster but have decided after driving it for a while, I prefer the 1g dsm myself, although the look and overall handling caractoristics of the 2g is by far better.
Here is what has been done:

6 bolt swap with about 6000 kms on it. Motor was rebuilt with JE forged 8.5:1 pistons, forged eagle connecting rods, rebuilt 1g head (flows better than 2g) matched to a 1g intake manifold. Cometic multi layer steel head gasket was used. A 14b is also used on this application and this motor has never seen more than stock boost levels (anywhere from 9 to 12) although with the right fuel upgrades, it is capable of handling more than 30 psi.
All original mitubishi parts were used in the rebuild including belts, timing belt cover, bearings, seals, etc. Everything except of course the pistons, rings and the rods.

6 puck competition clutch (iron man series), claimed to be good to 500 foot lbs of tourque
12 pound fizenda flywheel

I am asking $11,500 which I think is very reasonable for this car. The motor rebuild as it is with labour would cost close to $10,000.

I haven't brought it to the track or done any kind of testing to see how fast it is but I would assume it is a high 14 second car and with very little money in upgrades from this point, I could easily get into the 13's. Car revs up quick and the motor is very well done. A lot of attention and care went into the rebuild. Please do not ask for pictures, I will put them up when I have a chance to, but as with all cars, I stongly suggest comming to see it if you truly are interested in buying it.

Thanks.