PDA

View Full Version : FS: cheap greddy emanage! *SOLD*

s3v3n
09-27-2005, 03:01 AM
greddy e-manage with injector harness!
this will let you tune fuel and with optional harnesses control timing, vtec, etc

$400!

pm me or post with questions etc

thanks!

SEE 2ND POST FOR NEW PACKAGE AND PRICE

s3v3n
12-13-2005, 07:24 PM
held this for a buyer but they ended up having to back out because of some unforeseen circumstances ... so its back up for sale.

heres the deal ... SUPER ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE!

for $425 obo youll get:

-emanage unit
-main/injector harness
-ignition harness
-authentic support tool cable
-authentic support tool software

... so basically a fully loaded emanage setup .

this will let you use bigger injectors, tune fuel, tune ignition timing, and change vtec. the software and cable allow you to fine tune everything even more using a computer. the unit will also log everything for review later on.

so bump!

super_hachi
12-16-2005, 08:57 PM
does it have the boost harness?

spoolint78
12-16-2005, 09:26 PM
this is just the eman?
not the ultimate?

s3v3n
12-16-2005, 10:15 PM
yup emanage blue, the ultimate is well over 600usd plus sensors etc :nut: ... getting to pretty much standalone prices.
this will do MOST of the same things (different firmware can be added to the blue for you adventurous types) but the ultimate has a couple extra features like speed density built in etc.

as for the boost harness ... im not sure what harness that is? to my knowledge the emanage does not control boost ... ive got an e01 to control boost in my car. the harnesses listed are the ones included.
:thumbsup:

thanks!

super_hachi
12-17-2005, 10:35 AM
on the emanage box there is the white conectors for the harneses an a little yellow one that says boost above it? does it have that?

s3v3n
12-21-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by super_hachi
on the emanage box there is the white conectors for the harneses an a little yellow one that says boost above it? does it have that?

woops, sorry im a bit slow gettin back to ya

the yellow connector that says boost on it should connect to an optional map sensor, or i think you can just use an e01. this unit does not include a map sensor tho, sorry.

the unit is cs at this point tho. however, this isnt the first time its been spoken for either haha. this seems to be a serious buyer so i think its gone, but ill let you know if anything changes.

i hate doing this, but i am considering selling off some of my other toys (hks vpc, apexi avcr, etc) to help fund another project if anyones interested in those ...

thanks all
:burnout:

Go4Long
12-21-2005, 10:56 PM
for the right price I will take the apexi AVCR off you...let me know.

fendercontender
12-21-2005, 11:08 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

s3v3n
12-22-2005, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by fendercontender
Ohhhhh I'd be all over this in a couple months when I'm ready to do my turbo install. Damn, maybe you'll still have it. :rolleyes:

yeah seems to be popular with all the turbo-converters ... it really is a great unit. ill let ya know if anything falls through, but looks pretty sold at this point.

Go4Long: pm'd ya re avc-r

s3v3n
01-01-2006, 08:29 PM
oops, forgot to mention this is sold now, sorry guys. thanks for all the interest everyone.

avcr and vpc are still avail however, pm me if youre interested

:closed: