PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Fat: hard to get places

lastprodigy
09-27-2005, 02:27 PM
only place i can think of is the inside part of your arm between bicep and elbow.....seems impossibly hard to cut the fat from there....i mean its not drooping or anythign lol and im no fat ass but just like to know if this is an issue for you guys as well....

ill post more later when i think of them

hockeybronx
09-27-2005, 02:38 PM
I've read somewhere that your body loses fat last in the place it gained fat first.

Contrary to what so many people think, the most effective way of losing fat in "those areas" is to simply lower your body fat.

The stomach is a common place where people gain fat first, and the same is true here. Yes do your core exercises, but until you lower your entire body fat percentage you aren't going to get rid of it in those tough areas.

lastprodigy
09-27-2005, 02:40 PM
what i figured....continue on with the hard carido i suppose!

b_t
09-27-2005, 05:55 PM
Guys gain it on the belly first, women gain it on the hips. It pisses me off, because the thing I work hardest for (Abs) is the first to disappear over a lazy summer at an office job.

~Leah~
09-27-2005, 05:56 PM
It's different for everyone. I don't gain fat on the hips first at all. Stomach for me.

badseed
09-27-2005, 06:53 PM
^ True it is different for everyone, but in general men deposit in the abdomen and females in the hips and thighs. Every body is different most people will never be able to look exactly like they'd like to.

hockeybronx
09-27-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
what i figured....continue on with the hard carido i suppose!

Yep that's the right answer there. Just make sure to mix it up a lot so you don't burn yourself out mentally. Keep switching between running, biking, swimming, even aerobics, or explosive training.