PDA

View Full Version : anyone with carfax?

fox
09-27-2005, 05:56 PM
can somone carfax report my car? 1g2fs21s3jl242639

Kobe
09-27-2005, 08:16 PM
Good News -- Vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee!
No severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were ever reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 1988 PONTIAC FIREBIRD (1G2FS21S3JL242639). If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

You must register at www.CARFAX.com to activate this free guarantee!

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 1988 PONTIAC FIREBIRD (1G2FS21S3JL242639) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
Blue Arrow This hatchback has had at least one owner. The first title for this hatchback was reported to CARFAX by an Alberta DMV in 1988.
Blue Arrow It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
Blue Arrow It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
Blue Arrow It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
Blue Arrow No odometer problems, like a broken odometer or an odometer rollover, were reported by a DMV.
Blue Arrow It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback or LEMON.
Blue Arrow Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms.
Year/Make/Model: 1988 PONTIAC FIREBIRD

Body Style: HATCHBACK 2 DR
Engine: 2.8L V6 MFI/FI
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Manufactured in: UNITED STATES
Safety Equipment: Active (manual) belts
Standard Equipment: Power Windows Optional, Power Steering, Air Conditioning Optional, AM / FM, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel Optional, 5-digit Odometer

Date:
Mileage Reading:
Source:
General Comments:
05/27/1988 Alberta
Motor Vehicle Dept.
High River, AB
Registration issued or renewed
05/25/2000 Alberta
Motor Vehicle Dept.
High River, AB

fox
09-27-2005, 08:24 PM
thanks alot kobe! :thumbsup:

i bought the car in april from a lady that owned it for 17 years. she bought it in 88 from some guy that had it for a year and never registered it.

i thought it was all original and never touched. i found paperwork taped to the front bumper underneath for all new front end parts and the tail lights are 86. i wonder what happend, its all kinda weird.