PDA

View Full Version : FS: Parting out 1989 240sx

schurchill39
09-29-2005, 04:12 PM
I am parting out my 1989 240sx. I have the car at school to try and get some credits for autobody with it so anything essential to the car moving will have to wait until around christmas time but i am willing to negotiate on it.

Parts already Claimed but not sold yet:

Exaust and cat
Locks
Sunroof handle but not glass
seatbelts
Parts to do a 5spd conversion minus motor
Cargo cover
Front signal lights
Coolant resevoir
Lip

I have ALL of the of the interior execpt the center vents as I put a gauge pod in there. The interior is in excellent condion (drivers seat has usual wear though). All of the electrical is intact. Front bumper is screwed from a failed attempt to remove it and I just cut the lip right off.

My other thread was deleted because i stupidly forgot the FS: so if you asked something and i didnt get back to you about it its because I missed it. PM me or ask again.

The whole car can go for 1750 o.b.o

I am not sure what people usually need of these cars so parts vary in price from $5 to $500. Like i said if you ask i will give you a price.

Team_Mclaren
09-29-2005, 04:20 PM
your other thread was deleted cause you didnt have a prices for your parts.

schurchill39
09-29-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
your other thread was deleted cause you didnt have a prices for your parts.

Well i am not gunna list out every part on the car and put a price, as people ask for parts we agree on a price. My other thread did say parts vary from $5 to $500 though, both of them. That list is a list of parts that have already been claimed and negotiated on outside of this thread or outside of beyond there for do not need a price for the general public as they are technically not for sale.

Team_Mclaren
09-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Learn from threads like these?

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100661
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100387

its not so hard now is it?

schurchill39
09-29-2005, 04:58 PM
There its fixed now. Thanks for letting me know what iwas doing wrong. You can delet mine and your posts on this subject now as not to clutter the thread. I will go fix my other one in the marketplace now

Team_Mclaren
09-29-2005, 05:37 PM
I dont understand why you cant list "some" parts and prices for them like the examples i have above....

note:

please only make one thread, "FS" threads belong to the marketplace