PDA

View Full Version : Lamborghini at the center of this week’s “Apprentice”

nick1111
09-29-2005, 09:06 PM
Who all saw this? I actually thought both group's did an awful job :zzz: , but at least we got to see a Gallardo in action. :)

Lamborghini at the center of this week’s “Apprentice” (http://www.leftlanenews.com/?p=74)

/////AMG
09-30-2005, 01:29 AM
What episode number is it? I don't watch the show but I want to see this one.

l8braker
09-30-2005, 01:44 AM
"smooth as silk?" damn i laughed for 5 minutes straight :rofl: :rofl: damn its a exotic car not hand soap. hah, props to the guy who spelled italian LOWERCASE.... man where do they get these people????

Redlyne_mr2
09-30-2005, 06:57 AM
I call BS on most of those peoples background and or education.

Shaolin
09-30-2005, 07:43 AM
Reading some of their Bios on site I wonder why they would want to work for Trump when they're so successful themselves, I think there's a couple multi-millionaires on that show.. Maybe do it for the experience to work with Trump? who knows..

I thought the male campaign was shit... the women's was better.. and Markus is an idiot.. smooth as silk.. WTF.

Stratus_Power
09-30-2005, 12:20 PM
i thought both project were stupid, especially the Men's video/poster, looks like something straight out of Highschool.. Italian with lower case i :rofl: :rofl:

but the women's movie were equaliity shitty, nothing more than a slide show with pictures

QuasarCav
09-30-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
"smooth as silk?" damn i laughed for 5 minutes straight :rofl: :rofl: damn its a exotic car not hand soap. hah, props to the guy who spelled italian LOWERCASE.... man where do they get these people????

:werd:

As soon as he said that I wondered if he had ever seen a lambo. Smooth as silk is your parents camry.