PDA

View Full Version : Alias

BigDannyCool
09-29-2005, 11:28 PM
Anyone fans of this show. I've watched every single episdode. Who watched the season premiere? It's too bad they killed Vaughn.

soupey
09-30-2005, 08:30 AM
yeaa i wasnt expecting them to kill vaugh off, after he managed to even breathe after they shot the hell out of him haha, o well, i guess i was jus pretty used to every character surviving everything like in earlier episodes....

Street_Soldier
09-30-2005, 01:28 PM
yeah i m an alias fan, great show. well too bad vaughn is gone. everytime i watch the show i lose more and more respect for it. dont get me wrong its just things are not the same as they used to be.

BigDannyCool
09-30-2005, 01:29 PM
there were rumours that Michael Vartan the guy that plays Vaughn, and Jennifer Garner were having troubles working together because they used to date. He didn't want to be on the show anymore. so they killed him off. Weiss is leaving the show as well. His name was in the guest starring list.

Street_Soldier
09-30-2005, 01:47 PM
yeah i heard the same thing... i heard it a little different but i dont really care he wasnt a good actor anyways. what are your thought about Sydney being pregnant? things are really going to be different

BigDannyCool
09-30-2005, 04:26 PM
they obviously added that because Jennifer Garner is pregnant in real life. I guess she can't be kicking ass that much. But there's that new blonde girl in the show.

treg50
10-01-2005, 10:33 AM
I'm betting that Vaughn maybe isn't dead... thanks to my fiance! She brought up this possibility, probably because she thought it was so sad that Vaughn and Sidney were talking about baby names just before he "dies."

She thinks that maybe they're just hiding him for now, since he's been exposed as going after that book and that group would "stop at nothing to silence him." Jack Bristow and team are 'staging' his passing to put him into protective-hiding while he heals. I think she's right! lol... 'cause they didn't really make a big deal of his death. It seemed kind of fast and Sidney wasn't really overly distraught.

I was like, great hon, thanks for that! lol :thumbsup:

The preview of next week's episode looks like it has the Sidney we love, the ass-kicking kind!

BigDannyCool
10-02-2005, 10:30 PM
Vaughn was shot like 15 times in the chest. I'm surprised he lived that long. I thought Sydney was having a nightmare at first about him dying. But she didn't wake up, so i guess he really was dead.

treg50
10-21-2005, 09:02 AM
Huuhhhhh, heyyyyy, what did I tell ya! Vaughn can't be dead (see my previous post)!!!! Hahahaha, damn you Alias, always blowing me away when I least expect it.

Okay, maybe that isn't him in the box but still ;) I can't wait 'til next week to find out. Whoever it is has white hair now, so that kind of throws me off. Maybe Vaughn's father? The ABC preview says that it's someone from Sidney's past.

The best part was the ending with SLOANE signing a deal with another devil, so he could escape sentencing. That judge was hardcore, I thought this was the end of Sloane for real this time. Gotta love it, good ol' evil Slone lives on. Jack or Sidney's gonna have to off the guy personally to get rid of him. That was a sweet ending, evil Sloane a free man again, walking into the light.
:eek:

BigDannyCool
10-22-2005, 02:55 AM
I like the new chick Rachel, she's hot. She went through the same thing as Sydney, believing she was working for the CIA, but actually working for the bad guys.

shyangel
10-22-2005, 04:20 AM
isn't everything just changing and their killing off characters cause its the last season? i heard that shes supposed to be training someone to replace her this season and then its over.