PDA

View Full Version : Steve-O gets trashed.

rip
09-30-2005, 09:29 AM
This is Steve-O's visit on the Adam Carolla show.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/steveodrunk.html

Quite embarassing i must say.

Dave P
09-30-2005, 09:39 AM
hahahahaha thats fuckin awsome

/////AMG
09-30-2005, 09:40 AM
:rofl: :rofl: idiots for giving him drinks in the first place hahaha

Xtrema
09-30-2005, 09:53 AM
That's no alcohol.....

sputnik
09-30-2005, 09:59 AM
looks like a retarded kid with ADHD... embarassing only begins to describe him

Hakkola
09-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Do you know who he is? He makes a good living off of being retarded and doing embarassing things.

Steve-o is the man. Jaguar Olympics were the shit.

Lo)2enz0
09-30-2005, 10:10 AM
man, steve-o is awsome. he is so hammered in this video.

i watched it a couple of days ago and laughed my ass off watching it

snowboard
09-30-2005, 10:16 AM
Haha I've seen alot of steve-o.
Nothing like that though.

jdmmavericktR
09-30-2005, 05:11 PM
maybe it was just me, but he looked tweaked out of his mind. His pupils were huge with the wild stare.

finboy
09-30-2005, 05:18 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats awsome

Vagabond142
09-30-2005, 05:24 PM
"Ahhhhh dan't pwah... AHHHHHHHH DON'T PWAH!" (smashes table)

yeesh :eek: :D :rofl:

trikypenguin
09-30-2005, 05:29 PM
lol i agree they are retarded for getting him drunk lol but that was funny

Ekliptix
09-30-2005, 05:40 PM
what a rich idiot.

ca2p3r
09-30-2005, 05:44 PM
lol thats HILARIOUS - they got him HAMERED

l8braker
09-30-2005, 07:47 PM
anyone remember when he had his butt cheeks pierced together on jackass?:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

SneakyNeek
10-01-2005, 03:00 PM
hahah that was amazing video

Kobe
10-01-2005, 03:09 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Steve-o in psp is funny twoo

Hash_man
10-01-2005, 03:11 PM
K, steve-o is usually funny IMO, but this was just retarded... what a clown.

jaysas_63
10-01-2005, 03:20 PM
lol talk about having no self respect.....fuck i don't care how rich he is, money can't buy class, dignity, and hundreds of other traits that this dumb ass clearly lacks........for fucks sake people aren't laughing with him, they are laughing at him, he is nothing more than a clown

Ted Willis
10-01-2005, 03:48 PM
bahahahaha that was so funny thanks for the reminder why i don't drink steve-o.. RETARD BAHAHAHAHAHA.. i wonder how they recovered from that horrible horrible segment

Mad$ella
10-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
That's no alcohol.....

:werd:

JordanEG6
10-01-2005, 07:22 PM
HAHAHA he broke the table, thats awesome :rofl: :rofl:

89coupe
10-01-2005, 07:32 PM
No kidding. Whats even more embarrassing is the guys on here who actually think he is cool. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jaysas_63
lol talk about having no self respect.....fuck i don't care how rich he is, money can't buy class, dignity, and hundreds of other traits that this dumb ass clearly lacks........for fucks sake people aren't laughing with him, they are laughing at him, he is nothing more than a clown

chris
10-01-2005, 07:35 PM
next time you get drunk, watch a video of it.... nuff said

EnRich
10-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by chris

No your an idiot... Steve-O is one dumbass kid, he acts like a 4 year old child in this video, it wasn't funny at all, embarasing if anything, the guy has no respect, and I cant believe I'm saying this but... hes a bad influence on kids... WTF is wrong with you guys? Breaking a table is funny? Talking like a 4 year old kid is funny? Embarasing yourself in front of millions of people doing dumbass shit? Thats funny? I dont give a fuck if he's rich, hes a complete dumbass... Not to mention, THATS NOT A DRUNK ACTING!!! This was something else, who the fuck gets cracked out and then goes on television? I cant even believe this vid...

Rich

finboy
10-01-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by EnRich

No your an idiot...
Rich

personal attacks aren't warranted :devil:

l8braker
10-01-2005, 08:07 PM
whoa, I didn't know my PARENTS read beyond!!!! enrich & 89coupe.

jaysas_63
10-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by chris

Buddy, first of all I rarely get drunk, and when I do I KNOW that I don’t look anything like that…..its all a matter of self respect, being drunk doesn’t warrant for making yourself look like a clown.….when I am drunk I still know what is right from wrong ….and more importantly I would never get drunk before an interview, or any important event, where I will need to perform in some capacity or another, the fact that he is so stupid to get wasted before going on TV shows how stupid this guy really is.

This steve-o character is no more than a whore, rather than selling his body, he is selling his respect, dignity, and anything else he has…who else would do the shit he does for money?...and what i find interesting is the people who actually admire this loser....

l8braker
10-01-2005, 08:33 PM
^ ya ya ya, blah blah... lighten up.

go have a drink.

finboy
10-01-2005, 08:39 PM

Buddy, first of all I rarely get drunk, and when I do I KNOW that I don’t look anything like that…..its all a matter of self respect, being drunk doesn’t warrant for making yourself look like a clown.….when I am drunk I still know what is right from wrong ….and more importantly I would never get drunk before an interview, or any important event, where I will need to perform in some capacity or another, the fact that he is so stupid to get wasted before going on TV shows how stupid this guy really is.

This steve-o character is no more than a whore, rather than selling his body, he is selling his respect, dignity, and anything else he has…who else would do the shit he does for money?...and what i find interesting is the people who actually admire this loser....

you think stevo does dumb shit, you should watch bumb fights :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

l8braker
10-01-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by finboy

you think stevo does dumb shit, you should watch bumb fights :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :nut:

Goblin
10-01-2005, 09:30 PM
all the volumes too lmfao. Go down to you local blockbuster :P

cman
10-02-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Hash_man
K, steve-o is usually funny IMO, but this was just retarded... what a clown.
guy is a freak and hilarious usually, this was just stupid, didnt watch more than 20 seconds of it.

chris
10-02-2005, 02:46 PM

drinking impairs your judgement and decision making abilities, so you saying that your able to make correct decisions is probably the most retarded thing i have ever heard. Obviously the show wanted him to get drunk before he went on. As for who else, bam margera, johnny knoxville, chris pontious and the rest of the jackass/cky/wild boys people

Deville
11-14-2005, 07:57 AM
Although Steve O is generally a retard and I've never really liked him... I dont judge people when they've had to much to drink, I know some really good and decent people who turn into idiots when they're drunk including myself from time to time... afterall, alcohol is a poison, what do u expect a person to act like?

To those of you who say you can always keep it together while your drinking, good for you... your either the kind of person who falls asleep after 5 - 10 drinks, or you just dont drink enough, and thats a good thing, I wish I was like that.

But I'm not, and neither are alot of other people... just cause you dont get pissed and act stupid once in a while, dont try and act like your a better person because of that... alcohol effects everyone differently... basically all I'm saying is, you should'nt be so quick be so quick to judge a drunk man...

Steve O is still an idiot though...

D-Man
11-14-2005, 01:12 PM
Steve-o's fcuking hillarious! I've seen him live and his stage show kills.

However, is appearance on the adam carolla was an embarasement...

JordanLotoski
11-14-2005, 01:51 PM
fuck i cant stand that guy.