PDA

View Full Version : Interior rennovation.

calarina
02-11-2003, 03:25 PM
I want my interior redone. Carpet, re-upholster rear seats, and roof is the main things I want to do, because mats, seats, and dash, I can get myself. Anyone know anywhere where I can get free appraisals that would do it for a relatively inexpensive price, and decent quality? That'd be great guys, thx.

theFlash
02-11-2003, 07:14 PM
I don't recall a place off hand, but I can give you an approx. price. Re-upholstered front bucket seats, cloth, each will run between 150-250+ last time I checked. A rear bench is around 300. There are many places in Calgary that specifically re-uphoster vehicles. Check the Yellow Pages.

cocoabrova
02-11-2003, 07:26 PM
I think alot of show cars go to DeGreeves(sp?) but for a car of your vintage, you'd probably be better off getting everything replaced from a wreckers.....I'm pretty sure you can p/u all of your stuff for cheaper than getting it re-upholstered:thumbsup:

calarina
02-11-2003, 07:40 PM
Well, I was already planning on getting a dash from a wreckers, because, chances are...it'll be in better shape than mine. But things like carpet, and re-vinyling the roof I can't get from the wreckers. Front bucket-seats I'm probably going to get a couple Sparco Torino's. Rear seats, would be hard to find in a wreckers, that don't already have water damage from sitting outside, but is possible to get them. :)

cocoabrova
02-11-2003, 07:44 PM
You'd be surprised at the good shiet you can find at Pick-Your-Nose, or even at places like A-1 Honda, A-1 Parts for Less, A-Z Parts;)