PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Hotwheels...Venting Thread

7thgenvic
09-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Its time to vent, and even though this may be closed by a moderator, or a banning plz consider what im about to say.

There is always two sides of a story and I would welcome any of the staff of Hotwheels to respond to this thread.

Recently I have been in the market for a new ride. I have finally decided to get rid of my EM2 civic. As most of you have seen my car, you know that this thing is in great shape, it has never been winter driven or tracked. My car is a 2002 Civic Si. Manual 5 speed.

My car is clean and has a clean title as well. So my two choices were to:

A) part out my car and sell the thing stock, which has had two estimates done by calgary honda and T&t honda.

- black book value for my car which has 100K on it, was between 12 800 and 14 200 for its condition.

B) go to one of our sponcers who deals with these sorts of cars and trade up.

I found a 1997 acura type r, which was originally owned by Paul from silent rage. What he was asking when he sold the car was 17 500 firm. Also in included was all the OEM stuff from the deal. Which is a really good deal for that car. After the car was bought, Hotwheels purchased the car from the owner and put it up for sale. For quite some time now the car has been for sale and from what i was told. Hotwheels has already made money from people loosing their deposits on the type r. Hence them lowering the price to 15 900. Which now has another approx 13K more on the motor and no OEM stuff other than the airbox and steering wheel.

When i went into Hotwheels i felt very happy about the deal i was going to get. They asked me what i wanted to do for the deal, and i said i would trade straight across and keep my carbon trunk and DVD player. The car would keep its wheels, suspension, exhaust. Verbal aggreements by law, can be ligitimate.

When i called Hotwheels today, to say that i would like to take the car to be inspected they said it would be no problem, but they could use their ligitimate mechanics to do the inspection, yet i was hesitant and told them i would be comming in the afternoon to take the car. Danny wanted me to put a deposit on the car as he said it may be sold for this low price. When i called in this afternoon to say i would come by he said. Justin did not want to do the straight trade and at best would give me 13000 for my civic. with the wheels and all that crap, and on top i would have to pay the difference.

This is bad business practice and so be it, im not so incompetient that i did not understand what the deal was. Being told one three times does not leave room for disagreement.

I have a sour feeling left from this transaction and even if people have had good transactions with Hotwheels, i would like other consumers to have a heads up when dealing with such companies.

Plz post your feedback.

-jonny

RickDaTuner
09-30-2005, 05:58 PM
you wanted a straight across trade for a car that was roughly 1K more than yours?

I'm not flaming you, just trying to make sure I understood what you had to say :dunno:

EK 2.0
09-30-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
you wanted a straight across trade for a car that was roughly 1K more than yours?

I'm not flaming you, just trying to make sure I understood what you had to say :dunno:

Not only what he wanted, but what he was told...

and there are THREE sides to EVERY tale, party A, party B and the truth...

Jonny, you won't get banned...

I spoke to Jonny about the deal...both the night of and this evening and he is very dejected...

88CRX
09-30-2005, 05:59 PM
I have yet to hear anything good coming from hotwheels :thumbsdow

They seem to BS everyone to get the deal done and they dont stick to their word :thumbsdow

infected
09-30-2005, 06:04 PM
Never really heard a lot of good comments from people about them but I have never dealt with them so I wouldn't say they're bad, but personally I wouldn't deal with them.

So are you still gonna trade in the car plus cash ontop or go somewhere else?

Sharpie
09-30-2005, 06:05 PM
Damn I would be pissed to if that happened to me

Weapon_R
09-30-2005, 06:05 PM
Anyone who has a complaint about a sponsor is welcome to vent their comments in public, although i'd encourage you to try and resolve your differences in private.

Members will not be banned, nor have they ever, for posting complaints about sponsors. Threads remain open as long as meaningful discussion takes place.

7thgenvic
09-30-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Anyone who has a complaint about a sponsor is welcome to vent their comments in public, although i'd encourage you to try and resolve your differences in private.

Members will not be banned, nor have they ever, for posting complaints about sponsors. Threads remain open as long as meaningful discussion takes place.

im fine with that, and private was one thing, but i think it should be know publically my experience, and if things would have gone good, then i would have posted that as well. but i just wanted to post my situation and let members know about their business practice.

R-Audi
09-30-2005, 06:07 PM
If they verball agreed to the trade, hold them to it.
Verbal agreements, as you stated are lawful and legitimate. Its probably not worth your time to get other parties invloved.. My advice would be to not walk, but run away...

Kinda sounds like there are too many Indians, and not enough cheifs at Hotwheels!.... (Not trying to be rascist.. just a saying, but I apologize if the statement offends anyone)

Sky
09-30-2005, 06:08 PM
damn that sux. buying and selling a car can be a pain ...I wouldn't be pleased if they did that to me. I never had to buy a car from these type of dealership so I can't tell you any experiences. I just hate it when they think you really want a certain car and they try to pull shit on you...people lost their deposits probably because they backed out after inspection...:dunno:

7thgenvic
09-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Sky
damn that sux. buying and selling a car can be a pain ...I wouldn't be pleased if they did that to me. I never had to buy a car from these type of dealership so I can't tell you any experiences. I just hate it when they think you really want a certain car and they try to pull shit on you...people lost their deposits probably because they backed out after inspection...:dunno:

the inspection was one thing, but wanting me to drop off the deposit so i can go get it inspected, and then for them la8ter to tell me that the best that they would be able to give me was 12-13k with my mods!

alpineguy
09-30-2005, 11:14 PM
don't buy anything from Hotwheels. They beat the shit out of all of the cars that they have. I know both of the guys there quite well and have seen them drive. that Type R hase been driven to through the ground if you buy it it will need work.

anyone
09-30-2005, 11:19 PM
I got my car from Hotwheels. Justin and Danny are good guys all in all. The thing is, you could potentially get an amazing type R for cheap. I hear you that its shitty to have a verbal agreement fall through and I hope that you get it. Honestly, where else are you going to get a type R for $15,900. If you are willing and able, put some kind of a deposit on that car, make it in writing, sell your car on beyond. Just my humble suggestion.

403 Forbidden
09-30-2005, 11:19 PM
^^^

That's going to raise some eyebrows!

jaysas_63
09-30-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by alpineguy
don't buy anything from Hotwheels. They beat the shit out of all of the cars that they have. I know both of the guys there quite well and have seen them drive. that Type R hase been driven to through the ground if you buy it it will need work.

lol....i guess i will most deff. stay away from that dealership.....
i too haven't really heard anything but bad news from this place, but then again there aren't to many used car dealerships out there that you would hear something good about

l8braker
09-30-2005, 11:26 PM
Sounds like an amateur operation. Like EK said, this is one side here. They don't come across as stand-up people that stick to their initial word.

Com'on though, an agreement means JACK unless it's in writing, don't believe anything else man. it's truly foolish to take anyones word these days, as sad as that is. this is the real world and it all comes down to the bottom line. get something faxed and signed in the future.

benyl
10-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

the inspection was one thing, but wanting me to drop off the deposit so i can go get it inspected, and then for them la8ter to tell me that the best that they would be able to give me was 12-13k with my mods!

jonny, you know mods are worthless. You might get half, or a quarter of what you spent. You are better off parting your car and getting more money from people who know what the mods are worth. To a Tom, Dick or Harry, a carbon trunk, wheels etc... are decorations.

Also, you have to remember, they need to make money on your car.

If let's say they bought the Type R for $14K and are selling it for $16K and they sold it to some guy on the street, they make $2K.

If they trade you straight across, your car being only worth $14K, they won't make any money on the sale of your car because they won't be able to sell it for $16K. You civic is nice, but the new owner won't care if it wasn't winter driven.

I am not saying that what they did was right, but they really didn't do anything wrong. Busines is business. They are not there to lose money.

Believe me, this will happen to you over and over. It is the nature of the car business. Sucks...

7thgenvic
10-01-2005, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by benyl

jonny, you know mods are worthless. You might get half, or a quarter of what you spent. You are better off parting your car and getting more money from people who know what the mods are worth. To a Tom, Dick or Harry, a carbon trunk, wheels etc... are decorations.

Also, you have to remember, they need to make money on your car.

If let's say they bought the Type R for $14K and are selling it for $16K and they sold it to some guy on the street, they make $2K.

If they trade you straight across, your car being only worth $14K, they won't make any money on the sale of your car because they won't be able to sell it for $16K. You civic is nice, but the new owner won't care if it wasn't winter driven.

I am not saying that what they did was right, but they really didn't do anything wrong. Busines is business. They are not there to lose money.

Believe me, this will happen to you over and over. It is the nature of the car business. Sucks...

they are not here to look money, and yes i agree with what you have said bernard, but the fact is, when im told that they've already made X amoung from 2-3 deposits already, they should not be prepared to try to make the same profit after they agreed to do a straight trade.
It really is true and it is a shitty situation, and yes i know the carbon trunk and wheels are just decorations, but to a customer who purchases from hotwheels, those exact decorations are the selling point of the car for whoever is interested, and they believe that they are able to purchase for lower then what they would have to pay to do the exact same thing.

So be it that a verbal agreement does not hold solid ground, but i talked to Danny twice within the same day agreed that i would come to pick up the car to have it compression tested and drop of mine in exchange. He still was happy doing the business and said we would talk l8ter once Justin came back. But later that day that agreement was "a misunderstanding on my behalf."

Bernard your in business law at ucalgary as well, and you understand more than anyone in the educated world that shit does happen, and deals should be written on paper. And i completly agree with your point of view. But when you purchase a car, verbal agreements of this sort should be held to account.

I have no problems parting out my car, that was my original plan, i know that a stock car will sell easier than a mod car. I thought i would take it to these guys who supposidly know a thing or two in purchasing and selling these types of car. Boy was i wrong.

i was insulted when i was told that they would give me not only less then black book value or the car, but also that i would have to leave them the wheels and what such.

I want to raise the issue of unfair business dealers to the other consumers on beyond.ca who look at these sponcers a source for their car needs.

EK 2.0
10-01-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by anyone
I got my car from Hotwheels. Justin and Danny are good guys all in all. The thing is, you could potentially get an amazing type R for cheap. I hear you that its shitty to have a verbal agreement fall through and I hope that you get it. Honestly, where else are you going to get a type R for $15,900. If you are willing and able, put some kind of a deposit on that car, make it in writing, sell your car on beyond. Just my humble suggestion.

are you not selling your car now??:dunno:

DUBBED
10-01-2005, 09:41 AM
I know this may not be a big deal to other but if I were running a business it would be much different.

About a year ago I sent Danny an email enquiring about a car that wasn't in stock yet that I was pretty interested in, I think it was a 3 series or something like that.

Literally this is what my response looked like...

check back when the vehicle is in stock

Needless to say after reading that my interest in the vehicle went from "very interested" to "no chance in hell I'm dealing with these people". It's not a very good way to project an image to potential customers.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but if I was selling a product and trying to make a living that email should have looked more like...

Chris,

Thanks for the query about the 19XX BMW 328Ci, as we do not have the vehicle in our possession yet I am not able to tell you much about the car, but here is what I know so far:

- blah blah blah
- blah blah blah

Leave me your phone number and I will let you know the instant the car is in house.

Regards,

So and So

I think threads like this are good so sponsers learn how to run a better business.

Ted Willis
10-01-2005, 10:23 AM
when i think of hot wheels i have one question.. whats with the caps?

sputnik
10-01-2005, 10:33 AM

:werd:

If you think your car is worth the same amount as a car you are looking for, sell your car privately and walk into the dealer with a wad of bills and pay cash.

Trades are always kind of dodgy because while one car might be worth a bit more (or equal) one might be a better seller. It also might be that the margins are already tight on that car or they are just trying to recoup their losses. I also havent heard too many good things about Hotwheels but there is always a chance that good cars fall into the hands of shady people. Good luck with your purchase.

Just remember... cash is king when buying cars and you will probably get a better deal with a wad of c-notes than a Civic with mods (that might even hinder the sale of your car for Hotwheels).

FlySi
10-01-2005, 11:06 AM
sounds like a shady ass dealership. so many stories about these guys and their dishonest dealings with customers that i would never consider looking at their stuff. i wish those consumer reports would go to that dealership, i betcha they will get a negative score for all the bs they feed their customers

googe
10-01-2005, 11:31 AM
heh, so after the last hotwheels thread you didnt see this coming? :banghead:

69cougar
10-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by googe
heh, so after the last hotwheels thread you didnt see this coming? :banghead:

:werd:

I would stay away from this outfit.Always negativedealings from what I have seen and heard.

I guess they need the extra cash to feed the dog

:dunno:

DC2uned
10-01-2005, 11:46 AM
In all honesty it doesn't really matter what kind of rep Hot Wheels has. ANY dealership you go to in Calgary will rape you on a trade in. Simply because they have to make money on both vehicles. There is no motivation for them to just swap cars, unless they can make more money in the end.

And also you have to think from their point of view, what will sell easier a type r or a 2002 civic???? Answer that question and then you will realize why things turned out the way they did.

tapout
10-01-2005, 12:18 PM
well this does not shock me all dealerships,salesman do these kind of things. this is how they make there $$$ by burning people on trades.they make way more $$$ on trade in then selling brand new one.this type of shit will always happen thats why you go & sell your car private get good $$$ then go to the dealership & break there balls or buy one private. HOTWHEELS is not a bad place its just the dirty sickness of the automotive industry :rofl:

A790
10-01-2005, 12:29 PM
I'm kind of curious what Hotwheels has to say about it...

heavyD
10-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Used car business is shady at best. If you work at a used car dealership your job is to sell used cars. Some of the cars that they sell are in sound condition and some aren't but they still have to be sold so no matter how nice a guy you are you still have to move the POS cars and some buyers will end up getting the shaft.

What doesn't have to be so bad however is when they go back on their work or try to change signed agreements. Around 2001 my wife wrote off her 1991 Accord and the insurance gave us a nice buyout. We found a nice 1999 Civic SIG at Crowfoot Honda and worked out a deal for $13999.00. She put $500 down and signed the contract on the condition that we would have the money from the insurance company by the end of the week and pick up the car.

On friday when we went to pick up the car I had noticed that the dealership had altered the price in the agreement to $14999.00. I told them that they had to obide to our copy of the agreement which said $13999.00. They said that they made a mistake and couldn't sell it for that low. I said too bad, I have an signed agreement for $13999.00 and wouldn't pay a pennie more. The then said the deal was off and I said I could take them to court and we went back and forth but I eventually just told them to take their car and shove it up their asses. A few days later we bought a new Protege 5. Needless to say I will never do business with Crowfoot Honda again and just that fact that they think they can change an agreement to suit themselves really ticks me off and shows how alot of dealerships have no ethics whatsoever.

It's not just Hotwheels, they are all crooks.:thumbsdow

kenny
10-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Looks like they are doing the right thing by not starting a flame war. Its a car forum and no matter what they say, people will just keep going on and on. For every negative incident there are probably 10 good incidents that arent posted.

7thgenvic
10-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by DC2uned
In all honesty it doesn't really matter what kind of rep Hot Wheels has. ANY dealership you go to in Calgary will rape you on a trade in. Simply because they have to make money on both vehicles. There is no motivation for them to just swap cars, unless they can make more money in the end.

And also you have to think from their point of view, what will sell easier a type r or a 2002 civic???? Answer that question and then you will realize why things turned out the way they did.

they were already making money from all the deposits that they previously had on the type r. Thats why they told me that they could lower the price.

The car sold how long ago with less km's and and all OEM parts.
They have already made the money and a 2002 civic, they would be able to still make good money off of. But for me to sell my car with its "decorations" for 12k and then pay up another 3+ k on top! thats not fair at all!

sputnik
10-01-2005, 01:11 PM
But for me to sell my car with its "decorations" for 12k and then pay up another 3+ k on top! thats not fair at all!

Then as my dad would say.... "if you dont get the deal you want... just walk away".

The moment you "fall in love" with a car is the moment you lose all common sense and reason. Even if Hotwheels is the reason for you being upset... suck it up and find another ITR somewhere else.

7thgenvic
10-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

Then as my dad would say.... "if you dont get the deal you want... just walk away".

The moment you "fall in love" with a car is the moment you lose all common sense and reason. Even if Hotwheels is the reason for you being upset... suck it up and find another ITR somewhere else.

already ahead of you! :)

benyl
10-01-2005, 02:34 PM

they were already making money from all the deposits that they previously had on the type r. Thats why they told me that they could lower the price.

Likely just a ploy to get you interested.

It is actually BS. In Alberta, if all the conditions of the contract on the deposit are not made, they really can't keep your money. You can always say that you didn't qualify for financing.

DC2uned
10-01-2005, 02:34 PM

The car sold how long ago with less km's and and all OEM parts.
They have already made the money and a 2002 civic, they would be able to still make good money off of. But for me to sell my car with its "decorations" for 12k and then pay up another 3+ k on top! thats not fair at all!

Yes i am sure they were making money off the deposits, but you are not understanding what i am trying to explain to you. WHY WOULD THEY CHANGE ONE CAR ON THE LOT FOR ANOTHER ONE? They need an incentive to do so (Money).

crazytou
10-01-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm just wondering why know one from hotwheels has come on here. You would think they would help you out after seeing this. If they do offer dont accept let that be a lesson! And my 2002 honda civic 5spd and had air installed on trade was between $10,000.00 to $12,000.00 the dealer said. I traded it in for $11,200. cause my kms were 91,000 which are high for the year of the car. and this was last year.

7thgenvic
10-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by DC2uned

Yes i am sure they were making money off the deposits, but you are not understanding what i am trying to explain to you. WHY WOULD THEY CHANGE ONE CAR ON THE LOT FOR ANOTHER ONE? They need an incentive to do so (Money).

o of course they would still be making money! buttttt..... it was a fair deal as it was, but for me to pay 3+ ontop of the trade and leave them my civic the way it was, is not fair.

Originally posted by crazytou
I'm just wondering why know one from hotwheels has come on here. You would think they would help you out after seeing this. If they do offer dont accept let that be a lesson! And my 2002 honda civic 5spd and had air installed on trade was between $10,000.00 to $12,000.00 the dealer said. I traded it in for $11,200. cause my kms were 91,000 which are high for the year of the car. and this was last year.

thats pretty bad deal, as that trade value is under black book, and it depends on what condition your car is in, exc... i quality for top black book value through the estimations that i have recieved from the dealerships.

I have no problems parting out my car, as i have already begun the process.

Its really funny to finally see a post in which so many individuals agree with my situation.

euro_racer
10-01-2005, 03:20 PM
i guess you can expect all the cars that people take out for test drives to be abused in one way or another. i heard of about 3 of my buddies how they took thet type r for a spin and "beat the shit out of it" even with the salesman inside the car, and that was only them 3, who knows how many other ppl test drove that car and what they did to it.:thumbsdow

7thgenvic
10-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by euro_racer
i guess you can expect all the cars that people take out for test drives to be abused in one way or another. i heard of about 3 of my buddies how they took thet type r for a spin and "beat the shit out of it" even with the salesman inside the car, and that was only them 3, who knows how many other ppl test drove that car and what they did to it.:thumbsdow

which was interesting, because they told me they have their own guys do the inspections for free, and i still told them i would take it to my friends at good ol' acura for a inspection.

benyl
10-01-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm just wondering why know one from hotwheels has come on here.

Simple. They don't want to duke it out in an un-professional way. They are way better off not saying anything. Why would they?

You saw what happened in the Subaru thread.

Really, no one but Jonny and Hotwheels know what happened. We have only heard one side of the story and have accepted it as the truth.

Now, I am not saying that Jonny is lying, I am simply stating that we have not heard both sides.

Used cars have always been a shady business.

7thgenvic
10-01-2005, 03:42 PM

Simple. They don't want to duke it out in an un-professional way. They are way better off not saying anything. Why would they?

You saw what happened in the Subaru thread.

Really, no one but Jonny and Hotwheels know what happened. We have only heard one side of the story and have accepted it as the truth.

Now, I am not saying that Jonny is lying, I am simply stating that we have not heard both sides.

Used cars have always been a shady business.

I didn't want to make this a flame war, i wanted to state my situation and what happened. There will be no resolution, but for any consumer they can hear both sides of the situation, I have had a friend who purchased the turbo K20 just over 3 weeks ago, and did have a good trade with them. As for myself i gave it a try and this is how it turned out.

i would love to hear they side of the story, and if i was hotwheels i would support my business and give the other side of the story.

benyl
10-01-2005, 03:47 PM
I agree. At least they didn't rip you off or take your money.

crazytou
10-02-2005, 12:10 AM
I belive there should be a 3 rule If any dealership has three of the same problems with customers in a certain time peird then there fined or outta business.

7thgenvic
10-02-2005, 09:20 PM
I belive there should be a 3 rule If any dealership has three of the same problems with customers in a certain time peird then there fined or outta business.

i think with all the beyond members reading this, they will sure think twice

lastprodigy
10-03-2005, 12:52 AM
heard nothing but things bad things about that place...its puzzling why that place remains a sponsor of beyond and why people are still goign there :drama:

Hustla8484
10-03-2005, 01:05 AM
the car i just baught from them less than a month needs work, not complaining really though, i love the ride, and i understand that an aftermarket car has likely been beaten up some, andwill require more frequent maintenance than usuall, i have also heard a story about an eclipse spyder they sold that was actually a write off that they didn't disclose to the buyer. it was the one with the lightning airbrush detailing.

7thgenvic
10-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
heard nothing but things bad things about that place...its puzzling why that place remains a sponsor of beyond and why people are still goign there :drama:

i would really like to see a sponcer try to stick up for themselves. I have no seen one happy report from any members and yet, they are still a sponcer, but then again i guess i could pay that money to be a sponcer.

me&you
10-03-2005, 12:06 PM
Not that I'm taking sides, but Hotwheels stepped up to pay $13,000 for your car.

If (part) of what you were told is true, and they had lowered the price, they may not have been able to give you more and make everyone happy. If they had more "room" in the ITR, then they could've "shown" you more money on the trade and the deal could be done.

BTW, never listen to what the "sales-guy" has to say about pricing etc. It's not their money and they really shouldn't be making decisions with it.

rc2002
10-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Cash speaks volumes at used car dealerships. You'd probably be able to get a smoking deal if you showed up with cash in hand Johnny. Just sell your car on your own, and pocket some extra dough. :)

I think the point of this thread has been made though as you've reminded people to be wary when dealing with used car transactions. You should always get things in writing as verbal contracts fail time and again - they always turn into a "he said/she said" nightmare.

This thread is going to get long and redundant if it's not closed soon. :)

me&you
10-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
Cash speaks volumes at used car dealerships. You'd probably be able to get a smoking deal if you showed up with cash in hand Johnny. Just sell your car on your own, and pocket some extra dough. :)

I think the point of this thread has been made though as you've reminded people to be wary when dealing with used car transactions. You should always get things in writing as verbal contracts fail time and again - they always turn into a "he said/she said" nightmare.

This thread is going to get long and redundant if it's not closed soon. :)

Why does cash speak volumes?

rc2002
10-03-2005, 02:09 PM
The dealerships woud rather see cash than another car that they have to get rid of. Cash is a sure thing - they never know exactly what they're going to get when they try to sell a trade in.

me&you
10-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
The dealerships woud rather see cash than another car that they have to get rid of. Cash is a sure thing - they never know exactly what they're going to get when they try to sell a trade in.

I partially agree with this, but if a great car comes in on trade, it's easier for the dealer to take that than to take the cash and go find an equally great piece for inventory.

Weapon_R
10-03-2005, 03:51 PM
Most dealerships will never do a straight up trade unless they are getting the obvious win in the situation.

There is no point for them to exchange one car for another, unless your civic has a higher chance of being sold quicker (it doesn't). Given the fact that they are relatively valued at the same price, Hotwheels opted to keep the more desirable trade unless a cash incentive was offered. Makes sense from a business point of view.

7thgenvic
10-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by me&you

Why does cash speak volumes?

thats not the point and this thread is getting off topic, it will be closed right away, and im happy with the member aweness at this point. As Weapon_R said, they have their reasons, and if they believe that they still have the better business stance, then let them keep the ITR, but as many members have said, this thing has been bagged.

RICHARD is right, money does talk, i know once i get the money for my car, i will def show up with cash and get what i want.

My last idea and opinion on the topic, is that business is business, but relationships last longer. If Hotwheels were to conduct business in a better manner then they would probably have more customers. Shaddy business practice leaves a lasting impression. Don't say one thing and call it a "misunderstanding"

MODS CAN CLOSE NOW

-jonny