PDA

View Full Version : White wrx

90Tegra
10-01-2005, 03:24 PM
I spotted a white wrx with the sti wing, carbon fibre hood and thats about it. Nice sounding bov, and it had a Alberta plate.

the guy driving it was asian. Just wanted to know if the member was on here.

Ted Willis
10-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by 90Tegra

BAHAHAHA.. isnt that a given ;)
i havent seen a subaru around here with a CF hood.. would like to see it

infected
10-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Ted Willis

Not really, what's that suppose to mean? There are MANY caucasians driving STi's, actually I've seen more caucasians than asians in a STi.

Team_Mclaren
10-01-2005, 05:31 PM
I spotted a white wrx with the sti wing, carbon fibre hood and thats about it. Nice sounding bov, and it had a Alberta plate.

arent you in Ontario?

stevieo
10-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Ted Willis

theres a silver subaru impreza RS up here in the NE with charge speed kit, white? c/f trunk and hood. it has a scoop though (I guess all of them come with a scoop (cf hood))

habsfan
10-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

arent you in Ontario?

well im one of the maybe 5 people from ontario in this place, and it wasnt me, so that narrows it a bit :rofl:

l8braker
10-01-2005, 05:42 PM

i saw an sti with a carbon hood here in calgary on the way out to banff around westhills about 3 months ago with an asian driving, and that thing had a mean muther f'n grunt to it. lucky guy.

snowboard
10-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by stevieo

theres a silver subaru impreza RS up here in the NE with charge speed kit, white? c/f trunk and hood. it has a scoop though (I guess all of them come with a scoop (cf hood))

that car is taky. it has like an aluminum chunk stuck onto the front bumper for down force.

90Tegra
10-01-2005, 05:56 PM
ya i live in toronto. i just saw it down here with the alberta plate so i thought maybe he was on this site.

CryoCarnage
10-01-2005, 10:42 PM
not me im out of the pot :D :angel: :bigpimp:

Skyline_Addict
10-02-2005, 12:30 AM
i see this car all the time during my soccer games. you can hear the BOV coming from a mile away .