PDA

View Full Version : F.S 1990 GMC Sierra

Deville
10-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Ok... this truck currently runs and drives fine, but it will most likely need a new motor due to a broken pushrod.

It's a 1990 GMC Sierra SL 1500... it's silver with a 4.3 V6 engine.

It has an over sized transmission which will not only bolt up, but also handle extra power if someone decides to throw a 350 engine in.

It has a new windsheild, muffler and it has 1 ton suspension... it has very little rust and it's especially clean underneath.

The AC works but needs to be recharged... It does'nt have power locks or windows, and all the electrical is good, except the cigarette lighter and the light on the back of the cab dont work.

Battery, Radiator, Alternator etc. ar all good, and the injectors were recently redone, so they could be used on another V6.

For cosmetic purposes, it could use a new drivers side door and a grille

Need this gone asap so I'm open to reasonable offers, I'll start at $800.00 obo...

If you have a motor for this truck and dont mind spending $40 - $100 for a new door, you'll end up with a pretty decent looking truck that will haul just about anything you can throw in the box.

Not willing to part out, drop me a PM if you have any questions or want some more pictures.

Heres a couple pics taken in March this year...

Deville
10-01-2005, 07:19 PM
Passenger side...

toocrude_mr2
10-18-2005, 12:14 PM
still for sale?

dieselpower91
10-18-2005, 10:24 PM
is it just the pushrod it needs or did the pushrod break and end up grenading the engine?

too bad it isnt 4x4 Or i would be very interested.