PDA

View Full Version : Now this is service

89coupe
10-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Was just watching Car and Driver and they did a story on this shop. They specialize in big HP imports and offer a two year warranty on any work they do on your vehicle. The one car they were showcasing was a 680HP Civic with the two year warranty guarantee. They also take orders from anyone in the US and will have your car shipped to their shop, install everything, tune it and send it back to you with a two year warranty. Pretty damn impressive.

This is the shop www.jotechracing.com

saiyajin
10-02-2005, 01:04 PM
hah hey i just finished watching that show too
that tC they did for nitto as hawwtt :hitit: :hitit:

89coupe
10-02-2005, 01:29 PM
I wonder if any shops in Calgary would be willing to put their shop on the line by offering this kind of warranty?

1-Bar
10-02-2005, 01:31 PM
mmm.....jotech's red supra.....mmmm

Weapon_R
10-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Do you know what the warranty includes? It probably does not include anything like engine failure etc. It's likely very limited (ie - warranty on the parts they install) but not on the other components of the vehicle...

Celica TVS3
10-02-2005, 01:35 PM
They look like they do a nice job.

89coupe
10-02-2005, 01:39 PM
If they are building the motor from top to bottom, which they would on a setup like that, then yes, they warranty everything.

Originally posted by Weapon_R
Do you know what the warranty includes? It probably does not include anything like engine failure etc. It's likely very limited (ie - warranty on the parts they install) but not on the other components of the vehicle...

max_boost
10-02-2005, 01:55 PM
I'm sure they would offer excellent service as I presume this type of project will not be cheap. :D For ballers only. :burnout:

m10-power
10-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Maybe you should look closer at the fine print...

DannyO
10-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

:werd: , say they install a supercharger, there not gonna warrenty the engine, just the supercharger, they won't know how strong your engine is or the condition it is in without them ripping it apart and looking at it.

89coupe
10-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Exactly, they warranty what they build or install. Thats a given.

Originally posted by DannyO

:werd: , say they install a supercharger, there not gonna warrenty the engine, just the supercharger, they won't know how strong your engine is or the condition it is in without them ripping it apart and looking at it.