PDA

View Full Version : FS: ATI Remote Wonder & USB Receiver

hs2000
10-02-2005, 07:45 PM
The title is pretty self explanatory. This item is pretty cool, you can control your winamp or any other media player from pratically anywhere in the house. This remote uses radio frequency, passes through walls. It can also be used if any you have a TV tuner card. Can control your mouse on-screen. It is slightly USED.

Contains:
* ATI Remote
* ATI USB Receiver
* ATI Remote Wonder Manual

Price: $40 obo

PM if your interested.

bball2
10-02-2005, 09:02 PM
I have the same thing, and it's amazing (I paid like 80 bucks for mine, with the tv tuner).

One thing though since when can the remote pass through walls or work from any room in the house? It barely works if I don't point to the usb receiver.

hs2000
10-02-2005, 09:07 PM
It works upstairs in my house. Maybe I have some thin walls. It is RF, it works for me. Maybe you got some thick concrete barriers or metal, something that is interferring with it.

Thanks for the reply.

Canaduh
10-06-2005, 12:19 AM
Model Code : VCSRCB2
Description : Sapphire Remote Control Bob2 (RL)
Manufacturer : SAPPHIRE
Category : Video Card
Click here to product home page

Specifications

Wireless remote that operates using Radio Frequency, eliminating the need to point the remote at the receiver

Works through walls, enabling you to roam the room, house, stage, or classroom

Easy set up of receiver as it simply plugs into any available USB port in your PC
Quick installation with automatic driver detection
Compatible with all RADEON graphics products
Offers mouse and application control, no matter what graphics are on-board

should be similar to that. and yes it works through walls. Good luck with the sale:thumbsup: