PDA

View Full Version : Urban Trucks

Fodera
10-02-2005, 08:40 PM
What's the most comfortable urban truck that you know of? Something that can be raised without looking goofy, and handel some very extreme weather...while keeping those long drives comfortable.

I'm looking for something roomy....inbetween 20-40k. Would be nice if it was above 15mpg too.

Any ideas? Appreciate you help greatly.

sxtasy
10-02-2005, 09:55 PM
Well Im obviously biased towards the GM trucks. IMO most comfortable ride out of the domestic trucks. Classy not in your face styling. Great platform to mod, looks good lowered or raised. Check out www.gmfullsize.com for more info on the GM's. Here's a pic of mine, pretty much stock except for torsion bar crank and bigger tires 285/75/16

RickDaTuner
10-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Toyota Tacomas... I really want one but no one wants to sell then(used that is)

Rockski
10-03-2005, 10:39 AM
id have to say that if you raise an s truck properly that they look damn hot... that aside id have to say that a gm sierra would be my second choice.... and you can slam them to the ground and they look pimpin:bigpimp:

HRD2PLZ
10-03-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
Toyota Tacomas... I really want one but no one wants to sell then(used that is)

:werd: I would say the Tacoma for a pick-up. I used to have a friend with a raised Tacoma and he loved it! I think he had a 3" lift kit on it? I can't quite remember. And even though it was raised, it still retained half-decent ride quality.

lastprodigy
10-03-2005, 12:33 PM
my favorite mid range pickup is definately the dodge ram .... i mean if your not off raoding it go with the stock 20's and the ground effects package and you have one nice ass truck right out of the box.........or dare i say .... SRT-10 :burnout: :drool:

Fodera
10-04-2005, 09:36 PM
what about a mitsubishi raider?