PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Delivery Driver

max_boost
10-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Peking Peking in Riverbend is hiring.

Position: Delivery Driver
Hours: Fri-Sunday 4:30pm-9:00pm (hours maybe longer or shorter depending on how busy it is)
Pay: $4 per delivery + tips + gas + food

Communities we deliver to include Riverbend, Ogden, Lynnwood, Acadia, Fairview, Willowpark, Douglas Glen, Douglas Dale, McKenzie Towne, McKenzie Lake, and Cranston.

Reliable vehicle is a must, knowledge in reading roadmaps, looking for an honest, mature, hardworking individual.

This is an excellent opportunity to make some extra cash to pay the bills or supplement your current income. My buddy James worked a couple Saturday's to help fill the void and easily made over $100 for 3-4 hours of work. Customers are very generous and this job is not difficult.

If you are interested, post here or PM me. Easy way to make $1000/cash per month.

max_boost
10-03-2005, 01:11 AM
That was fast, positions filled :D

DUBBED
10-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Damn this is exactly the kind of work I need while I'm in school!!

The_1
10-03-2005, 05:09 PM
why dont you use a delivery service??
4 bucks for locals delivery and thats it

Sharpie
10-03-2005, 05:12 PM
^ Isn't that the same thing?

The_1
10-03-2005, 05:18 PM
saves the gas and food plus there is alot of drivers so you dont have to wait for your house driver to get back

Gurpy
10-03-2005, 05:20 PM
Yeah but don't the local delivery places charge extra on the menu?

Weapon_R
10-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Delivery services are inconvenient. They are late, don't care about the business and charge more than a regular in house driver.

max_boost
10-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Delivery services are inconvenient. They are late, don't care about the business and charge more than a regular in house driver.

Exactly :werd:

I got two immediate responses from a couple buddies of mine and it's perfect both ways. I get honest reliable help and they get an easy job that pays well, doesn't require a lot of hours, and most importantly, doesn't intrude in their weekend activities. :thumbsup: