PDA

View Full Version : Canada's Worst Driver..

Wakalimasu
10-03-2005, 01:54 AM
Anyone watching this?

HAHA so funny

that chinese guy just plowed through the cardboard wall :p

crazytou
10-03-2005, 02:05 AM
what time is it on???? what channell?

crazytou
10-03-2005, 02:06 AM
channel 35 right now!

philipoo
10-03-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Wakalimasu
Anyone watching this?

HAHA so funny

that chinese guy just plowed through the cardboard wall :p

that chinese guy is one pathetic driver, also the hungarian lady cant drive too

Wakalimasu
10-03-2005, 02:34 AM
that manuel guy is from Calgary

man.. are those guys for real?.. my god some of those guys are really really bad

hahha

also the host has an unfair advantage through most of those challenge. he basically unsurprised at all the challenges as he knows the "surprise jumps etc" and the water part .. but I dunno How I'd do on some of those challenges and I'm a pretty good driver.... when I want to be :p.

Moonracer
10-03-2005, 09:14 AM
This is the kind of stuff I saw all the time when teaching drivers ed. What's scary about these people is they already have their licence! :eek: It doesn't surprise me though. One student in particular comes to mind. She was a mid 30's oriental lady...lol ya. She had never driven before, well only once with her husband and that was the end of that haha. I got in the car with her and did my usual chat about how all the instruments work and stuff. We then headed out in a quiet residential street of course. That didn't last more than a couple of minutes seeing how she was terrified and couldn't hardly understand me :banghead: I mean I had to tell her to stop when coming to a stop sign. So I kicked her out of the drivers seat and drove us just outside of the city where there was NO traffic around and had her drive there. Took two full lessons for her to drive straight down the road and to learn what "stop" and "yeild" meant. :rofl: shit that was hell. But here's the kicker! When she was done all her lessons I told her she was nowhere near ready for the test and she needed lots of practice. Then to come back for a brush up lesson or ten before she decided to take the test. Anyway I ran into her (no not literally) a few months later at an icecream shop and she told me she practiced a ton and got her licence frist try!!!! :eek: I'm like, what car are you driving and promtly got out of there...lol

As far as I'm concerned you should have to take a skilled driving test as well not just obeying the rules of the road and do a couple of parks and you're done! :thumbsdow

Davetronz
10-03-2005, 11:38 AM
I must watch this!

Wakalimasu
10-03-2005, 11:48 AM
I think the 3rd episode is on tonight sometime on discovery channel.

1st 2 episodes were on Last night and 1 more tonight for 3 episodes! :D

DelSoln
10-03-2005, 12:21 PM
It seems like some of the people on the show are driving bad on purpose.

/////AMG
10-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Damn it, this show isn't popular enough to get from the net! :(

crazytou
10-03-2005, 12:26 PM
i think the show is stupid...they should make people drive faster then 10kms an hour!

Nissanaddict
10-03-2005, 06:14 PM
If they're that bad, they might not WANT them going that fast.

calgarys13
10-03-2005, 11:43 PM
this show is great..it shows how bad some people are..they need to institute mandatory driver training every 2 years...skilled training that is..not just drive around a neighbourhood at 30kmph..also i think that all tests should be 5 speed mandatory..if you don't have the skills to drive manual properly then you shouldn't be driving..automatics make alotta bad drivers!!

kenny
10-04-2005, 12:01 AM
I think all drivers test should involve every aspect of day to day driving including merges onto major roadways, highway driving, more merging, and on unfamiliar roads so drivers cant learn "the course". Screw parallel parking, they need to make merging the #1 priority. I couldn't care less if ppl cant park at least its not as bad as someone that can't merge.

Tonights show was hilarious, that one guy just parking his car on the side when all the sheep were running around behind him hahah what a crazy animal lover.

asp integra
10-04-2005, 10:51 PM
the people on this show are absolutely horrible drivers, how did they even get their liscence to begin with, none could parallel park, 1 girl is scared to turn left, another gets into an accident every week, i didnt believe people could drive this bad untill i watched the show, it actually scared me that they could be out there the same time as me, stupid fucking people, all the people on this show should have their liscences revoked

Nissanaddict
10-04-2005, 11:56 PM
also i think that all tests should be 5 speed mandatory..if you don't have the skills to drive manual properly then you shouldn't be driving..automatics make alotta bad drivers!!

more merging, and on unfamiliar roads so drivers cant learn "the course". Screw parallel parking, they need to make merging the #1 priority. I couldn't care less if ppl cant park at least its not as bad as someone that can't merge.

:clap:

DENZILDON
10-05-2005, 12:52 PM
The girl in her 20's is kinda hot!!! :poosie:

RANTER
01-02-2006, 08:17 PM
:eek: the guy bob is a rat and a pot dealer from guelph,ont.he rats out ther pot dealers to make himself more customers,sells drugs to kids and threatened a 14 yearold girl with a taser gun.How do I know this u ask, he used to be my dealer until he got me busted!!!!

Sharpie
01-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by RANTER
:eek: the guy bob is a rat and a pot dealer from guelph,ont.he rats out ther pot dealers to make himself more customers,sells drugs to kids and threatened a 14 yearold girl with a taser gun.How do I know this u ask, he used to be my dealer until he got me busted!!!!
Ok crazy lady...