PDA

View Full Version : another shooting

afrotl
10-03-2005, 11:46 AM
Shooting outside Calgary nightclub wounds bystander

CALGARY (mytelus.com) – A verbal spat inside one of Calgary's popular downtown clubs spilled out on the street and resulted in about eight shots being fired with one bullet hitting a female bystander in the arm.
The shooting in the 1200 block of the 1 St. S.W. bar strip was the second in the area in the past two weeks.

On Sept. 17, shots were fired from a vehicle outside the NYLA nightclub. No one was hurt. Police later stopped a car that had a loaded handgun in it.

In this latest incident, police said they don’t believe any of the suspects are involved in gangs.

The wounded girl was treated in hospital and the investigation continues

l8braker
10-03-2005, 11:49 AM
nyla...... would never believe that in a million years.

TheBenzo
10-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Wow, again.. this isnt gang related.. someone can lick my bag on that bullshit.

Ben
10-03-2005, 11:55 AM
whats bad is now people are going to start feeling the need to protect themselves with guns now, thus making it an even more dangerous place.

afrotl
10-03-2005, 12:04 PM
so now when you get into any argument with someone you better either
a: shoot first before you get shot
b: leave the club right away
c: come to the club with a bullet proof vest

Ben
10-03-2005, 01:26 PM
or d:
Dont go to clubs :thumbsup:

I regret selling my body armor :(

Kobe
10-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Deville
I heard of a place in Calgary you can go and shoot pretty much any gun you want... not to sure where it is or what it's called, anyone been there? Wondering if it's worth checking out...

Originally posted by ninspeed
any night club on 1st

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103957

Posted 1 day before the shooting..

:banghead: :banghead:

ninspeed wasn't joking...

FiveFreshFish
10-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Dont go to clubs :thumbsup:

Best advice in this entire thread. :thumbsup:

l8braker
10-03-2005, 01:39 PM
^ yea, just the ones on 1st st. that are frequented by the troubled minority crowd (flame away!!)

not to be insensitve or anythin, but considering how many shootings have happened this is the first that i recall that a bystander was hit. usually when these tools fire their shit off in public they hit everything but what their shooting at.

Ben
10-03-2005, 02:02 PM
Thats because they go all gangsta styles and try to look hardcore by shooting while running, or driving away. At least I know if I was put in that situation, I'd hit what I'm aiming at.

I'm really getting tired of these hardcores trying to prove a point. I'll be a pretty pissed off Ben if this stuff starts spilling over into my favorite pubs.

afrotl
10-03-2005, 02:33 PM
That was the reason why I only party at my own jams and it is 23 and up and by invite only with a strict dress code...tired of these gangsta wanna be's.

DUBBED
10-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
not to be insensitve or anythin, but considering how many shootings have happened this is the first that i recall that a bystander was hit.

Wasn't a girl hit in the leg outside of Whiskey when shit went down there a while ago?

Anyway my brother was standing in the parking lot across the street when this happened, he said there was an arguement outside the bar. Then some dude comes running out of the bar fires 7 shots in the air and one more then jumps in a car and books. My bro didn't think anyone got shot either, he also said that it took roughly 12-15 minutes before police after the shots were fired before the police even showed up.

:guns:

afrotl
10-04-2005, 08:02 AM
By the way on the news this morning they said the girl that got hit in the arm by the bullet will not be able to use her arm again....

CRXguy
10-04-2005, 08:33 AM
Stupid heatbags need to learn how to aim before they use a gun. :thumbsdow

Ben
10-04-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by afrotl
By the way on the news this morning they said the girl that got hit in the arm by the bullet will not be able to use her arm again....

If I was her father I'd gun them down myself, demonstrating how to hit what you're aiming at. Vigilante justice in this case is fully warranted. These people are of no use to society.

Thats unacceptable.

May seem rash to some of you gang slinger, hardcore wannabes here on beyond, but seriously, time to get into a new profession.

/////AMG
10-04-2005, 09:25 AM
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow That is uber shitty for the girl. Poor thing! IT's all :bullshit: :thumbsdow

afrotl
10-04-2005, 09:32 AM
^ like someone said earlier learn to shoot straight if that is what you choose to do to settle your issues, do not get innocent people hurt. If you cannot aim right you better not fire the gun...freaking cowards....ruin someones life over stupidity and I am sure the so called argument that caused this was dumb to begin with.

SoSlowDx
10-04-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Stupid heatbags need to learn how to aim before they use a gun. :thumbsdow

STFU:rofl:

lostincleavage
10-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by afrotl

In this latest incident, police said they don’t believe any of the suspects are involved in gangs.

WTF?

non-gang asians are packing firearms too?

afrotl
10-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by lostincleavage

WTF?

non-gang asians are packing firearms too?

seems like everyone packing heat now....

afrotl
10-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Soon it will be like Florida shoot first ask questions later....

TheBenzo
10-04-2005, 12:10 PM
I thought that was N'awlins?

afrotl
10-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by TheBenzo
I thought that was N'awlins?
Well i did not hear about New Orleans but last night on the news Governor Bush approved the law giving the right to use fire arms to protect your self and property and now they are allowed to shoot first and ask questions later.

snowboard
10-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Ben

If I was her father I'd gun them down myself, demonstrating how to hit what you're aiming at. Vigilante justice in this case is fully warranted. These people are of no use to society.

Thats unacceptable.

May seem rash to some of you gang slinger, hardcore wannabes here on beyond, but seriously, time to get into a new profession.

I'm with you, lets go to the gangs to get the gun's, then use them on them haha!

But its just so ahrd to believe that he ran out of a club, like 30 or more people probly looked him in the eye, and still ownt ID him. even though he fucked up some girls life...

l8braker
10-07-2005, 03:12 PM
THIS JUST IN.........

Congrats to Jimmy Odur AYORECH, Age 24 of Calgary, Alberta, for winning the prestigeous Tool of the Day award.

Jimmy was the shooter last sunday in which a female bystander was shot in the arm, and has now lost use of it. He fled in a 2001 Yukon, which was pulled over by police soon after, and a handgun was found inside. Jimmy was arrested at the scene.

If anyone knows Jimmy, you can PM me to get his prize, considering he's someones girlfriend now and will not be able to pick it up.

Once again, Congrats to you Mr. Ayorech.

:drama:

Nissanaddict
10-07-2005, 04:42 PM
What's the prize? He better stay in there for LONG...the girl lost her leg, and it's terrible, and it could have been even worse. But yeah, congratulations Jimmy. You better hope you can cover your cornhole better than you aim.

l8braker
10-07-2005, 06:23 PM
^ haven't really decided. open for suggestions! perhaps a rope for his soap?

DannyO
10-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Thats unacceptable.

I seriously couldn't agree more.

ecstasy_civic
10-08-2005, 11:43 PM
People who use weapons make me sick.

Theres no reason for it.:whipped:

TheBenzo
10-09-2005, 01:26 AM
meh, he'll regret it all when bubs blows a nut off in his ass and makes hime walk around naked in the mess hall dripping.

mac_82
10-09-2005, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by DUBBED

Anyway my brother was standing in the parking lot across the street when this happened, he said there was an arguement outside the bar. Then some dude comes running out of the bar fires 7 shots in the air and one more then jumps in a car and books. My bro didn't think anyone got shot either, he also said that it took roughly 12-15 minutes before police after the shots were fired before the police even showed up.

I spent most of the night on 17th, then somehow ended up at bamboo with some friends at the end of the night. Just thought I would say that I never go to 1st st, and will never go there again. I was about 30 feet away from the guy when he started shooting off some rounds. Scary stuff for sure. The police were there in about 2 minutes, but it seemed like a really long time. My heart goes out to the girl that got shot because it could have just as easily been myself or any of my friends. Truely a wakeup call for all the :bullshit: that is happening in this city.

GQNammer
10-12-2005, 01:11 PM
Surprisingly, the culprit wasn't an asian. I'm shocked!:rofl:

l8braker
10-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED

Wasn't a girl hit in the leg outside of Whiskey when shit went down there a while ago?

BS! with all the units and resources in the downtown core, there is no way CPS would wait that long. and nyla should invest in some metal detectors, or some doormen with less metal in their heads for (allegedly) letting in someone with a gun. :drama:

mac_82
10-12-2005, 05:51 PM
^^^They didn't take that long. The police were there within 2 minutes with at least 3-4 cars. I was standing on the street watching it all go down.

l8braker
10-12-2005, 06:42 PM
^ i know, he said 12-15 mins.

TheBenzo
10-13-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by l8braker

BS! with all the units and resources in the downtown core, there is no way CPS would wait that long. and nyla should invest in some metal detectors, or some doormen with less metal in their heads for (allegedly) letting in someone with a gun. :drama:

Thats not how they operate. They dont haul ass into the scene and scare away the shooter you tool. The cop I talked to said they quietly set up a perimeter and search inward. The cops were there alright, you just didnt know it. And no, ems will not go in until it is somewhat safe to do so.

l8braker
10-13-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by TheBenzo

Thats not how they operate. They dont haul ass into the scene and scare away the shooter you tool. The cop I talked to said they quietly set up a perimeter and search inward. The cops were there alright, you just didnt know it. And no, ems will not go in until it is somewhat safe to do so.

The fact that you resort to calling people names and other childish antics on this board, I just can't take you, nor your statement seriously.

Anyone other than this guy have info on how cps and ems operate?

PS. Nice sig, what are we 12 years old? Well maybe.

illeagle
10-13-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by GQNammer
Surprisingly, the culprit wasn't an asian. I'm shocked!:rofl:

i bet at least 10 people told the cops after the gun shots, they seen asians make the getaway in dark colored Honda's. :rofl: :thumbsdow

mac_82
10-13-2005, 11:04 AM
na if i talked to the cops i woulda told them it was a bunch of black gang bangers thinking they are from some ghetto suburb of calgary acting all hardcore like this is compton. :rolleyes: