PDA

View Full Version : J-Spec Imports

AllGoNoShow
10-04-2005, 02:07 AM
Has anyone here used J-Spec Imports themselves or know of a freind who has?

How was the process being that they are located in Austrailia so nothing is person to person its all over the phone and online?

Any information will be of help.

dj_rice
10-04-2005, 07:11 PM
They are the official sponsor of www.gtrcanada.com and http://forums.gtrcanada.com/viewtopic.php?t=978&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 this is a link of feedback from people who bought off sponsors..not sure if theres anything on J-Spec yet...

Are u looking to import a car??I recommend my buddy Adam formerly GAT motors but now Feast Auto Export Group as I've done business with him many times and can vouch for him :thumbsup:

AllGoNoShow
10-04-2005, 07:18 PM
Yah read the GTR site, wonder if any people on here have delt with them.

The reason I am going with J-Spec right now is they have a car I want in the price range I want so thats why I am going with them, if it sells before Thursday at noon then I will haver to find another.

Celica TVS3
10-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Just make sure you know the history of the car before you buy it. Don't fall in love with the car and forget about the details.

dj_rice
10-04-2005, 07:47 PM
What car are you looking at right now?

lastprodigy
10-04-2005, 07:57 PM
^ prolly the one thats already in his "what I drive" ...lol

-ps euro'd out old school 7 series are hot....cant wait to see it :D

AllGoNoShow
10-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Well I get my cheque tomorrow so I will have ownership within 2 days I hope, not sure how long the process is but looking good so far, I got direct link to the Importer so I can call him as soon as the money is in my hand and get the new information.

Its the 1990 735iL, was hit in the rear but repaired very well, all new quarter panel, not just patch, new trunk not just beat back flat, new rear light brackets, not just straightened, car fully repainted and repaired very well.

Celica TVS3
10-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Are you going to have it inspected by a 3rd party ie, BMW dealership before you buy it?

AllGoNoShow
10-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Yes.

AllGoNoShow
10-05-2005, 01:16 AM
Slight change, since its a wholesale car, which is hwy the price is so good, there is no room for inspection as its a dealership to dealership network, not ment for normal consumers. Thats fine with me, there is no reported problems and I'm going to see if they can check it out for me over there once I buy it, and I'll leave it in storage over there for awhile, or bring it home and do all nessecary repairs.