PDA

View Full Version : Advice on fixing fuel lines?

Ashkente
10-04-2005, 03:15 AM
I have a kink in the feed side of my fuel system. It's a few feet from the tank, and fairly accessible. Just wondering what the best (read: easiest, safest) way to fix it would be? Or is it even worth bothering with if it's not leaking? (Walbro 255 is going in, but I'm worried it will restrict flow enough to break shit at higher rpms)

AllGoNoShow
10-04-2005, 09:35 AM
Easiest? Steel braided or solid line again, get like a 1 ft section of solid or braided then just put the ends on and connect to gether. You can get premade lines from NAPA with th econnectors and shit already built in.

CryoCarnage
10-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
Easiest? Steel braided or solid line again, get like a 1 ft section of solid or braided then just put the ends on and connect to gether. You can get premade lines from NAPA with th econnectors and shit already built in.
:werd: I just replaced one of those on my friends comp sienna. Oh ya forgot to mention to everyone i got a sienna to drive around after the accident a couple of months ago hahah ill post pics later :thumbsup:

Ashkente
10-05-2005, 12:53 AM
Can you get shorter than that? The place it's in might be a bit tricky:
http://w00.yi.org/albums/album05/supra_006.sized.jpg

Sorta hard to see, but it's that top line, and the kink is right in the center of the pic