PDA

View Full Version : looking for a good ALL weather tire

buck
10-04-2005, 10:29 AM
Like in the heading, looking for a good winter/offroad tire for my 98 grand cherokee. The michelin LTX M/S were ok for the first few years but are horrendous in the snow and ice now.
Just seeing if anyone has had good luck with anything else..
Open to all sugestions

ramminghard
10-04-2005, 12:29 PM
i am looking at the yokohama geolander and the bridgestone dueler for my jimmy.

nismodrifter
10-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Yeah my dads pathy needs new tires and will probably get some Bridgestone Duelers this time, they are on sale at Canadian Tire but I am contacting some of our sponsors first to see if I can get a better deal on somethign else before going to Crappy Tire.
It has Yokohama Super Diggers on it right now which are an AWESOME tire. So yeah, Yokohama or Bridgestones are pretty good.

Golfcartman
11-20-2005, 11:34 AM
Dude I was wondering, I have a golfcart that i want to turbocharge or supercharge, whichever is easiest and i wanted to know if any of you knew how to turbocharge a golfcart

barbarian
12-10-2005, 03:21 AM
I just stuck the Dunlop RVXT's on my Jimmy, they are quite good on snow and ice. They are rated with the severe service symbol (snowflake on mountain), and are supposed to work fine in the summer and off-road.

I know Fountain Tire has them, along with the Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor (about 20% more cost), also with the snowflake symbol.

Ralz
12-13-2005, 07:49 PM
BF Goodrich All Terrain

Nufy
12-14-2005, 09:17 AM
I've run Hankook Z36's on my Pathfinder for about 4 years now.

Still on the same set and have had no problems whatsoever.

Good in mud and snow.