PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Flames MEGA THREAD: Info, Chat, Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

l8braker
10-04-2005, 10:50 AM
With everything coming up now, we should keep all Flames stuff together :)

Who is PUMPED for the season tomorrow? 6:00pm on TSN.

Sports Illustrated picked them to go all the way this year, what do you think? I think Amonte, McCarty and Hamrlik were all key picks, and with what they have, this is going to be a good year.

Who has season tix? Can you go and buy at the door this year, or are you SOL ??? :bigpimp:

l8braker

Aleks
10-04-2005, 11:07 AM
Everyone says they should do well. I hope they don't dissapoint. West is really stacked this year.

I have tix to the Oct 15 Game vs Oil and Nov 23 game vs Sharks

dericer
10-04-2005, 11:10 AM
I think with the calibre of player, and quality of coaching/ GM Calgary has. Anything less then Western Finals would be a disappointment.

I got 2 sets of tickets for the Home Opener yesterday online, there should some good tickets available?

AznDragon2004
10-04-2005, 11:30 AM
This year will be tough since the northwest division is the toughest in the league. I think we play oppenents in our division 32 times this year.

But I think the Flames will go to the finals again this year. With the additions of hamrilk, mccarty, amonte and phaneuf will help out alot. Also kobasew is bound to have a breakout season. :)

My predictions for tomorrow Oct 5th

4 - 1 flames

ecstasy_civic
10-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Im stoked for the season to start.
Ive got 2 season tickets @ center ice im dying to get my ass in:love:

I think its going to take a few weeks to get everyone in sink, but once it does, theyre golden

big_k
10-04-2005, 04:07 PM
yeah, i have never been more excited for hockey than i am right now. flames are looking to have a great team this year with key signings.

they have the the best coach in the league, a superstar with tons of heart and an amazing goaltender. everything needed to go all the way.

i have tix to four games, edmonton, vancouver, phoenix, and chicago.

pumped to go to all of em!

cman
10-04-2005, 04:08 PM
i am fairly excited. wow you guys have huge expectations! haha
cant wait for BP's to watch the game tomorrow

toyboy88
10-04-2005, 05:14 PM
ya the west has improved lots..just readin in the herald the canucks in preseason had a 25% PP while the Flames had 9%, but then again we didn't always play our "full" lineup and i believed vancouver played most of the guys all games in preseason, just about?

anywayz i got tickets for the home opener oct13 (should be crazy with the banner going up!!!) and nov.5 vs. the wild

:)

Hakkola
10-04-2005, 05:24 PM
I think Calgary will place like 5th in our conference, but we'll make it at least to the conference finals in the playoffs.

Regehr is out for about the first month, that will hurt the defence a lil bit.

big_k
10-04-2005, 05:26 PM
I think we're doin better than 5th. I honestly think we will be top 3, i hope first, but i'm thinkin top three for sure.

tapout
10-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by big_k
I think we're doin better than 5th. I honestly think we will be top 3, i hope first, but i'm thinkin top three for sure. :werd: but ya gotta remember that the western conference is very tight ya have to be at least 15 games above 500/ to make it

heinz256
10-04-2005, 05:42 PM
Cant wait for the season to finally begin. These new rules plus the shootout and the no tolerance obstruction should be interesting for the game. I predict the Flames will meet the Flyers/Pens in the finals.

Go Flames Go!!!!

stevieo
10-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by big_k
I think we're doin better than 5th. I honestly think we will be top 3, i hope first, but i'm thinkin top three for sure.

don't get your hopes up too fast man..

Vancouver is still a good team, as is Colorado.

I always hope for the Flames to do well, I always want them to make the playoffs and to win the stanley cup, but in the next couple years, I wouldn't doubt it. my dreams are coming true :D but that won't come without hardwork from the Flames and a few lucky bounces here and there on the ice.

heres to hoping ALL the canadian teams make the playoffs :thumbsup:

mac_82
10-04-2005, 06:42 PM
Anyone hoping for a repeat trip to the finals has huge, slightly unrealistic hopes. I want them to win more than anyone, but in reality I just hope that they continue to make the playoffs and have a competitive team. In no way are the Flames of 03-04 like Anahiem or Carolina in previous years, Cinderalla teams that go down hard the next year. In my views 03-04 was like a 85-86 for this team. Give em a couple of more years to mature and get stacked, then make the run all the way like in 88-89!! :D

Dave P
10-04-2005, 07:13 PM
Im repping the flames up in oil country.

GO FLAMES GO

AznDragon2004
10-04-2005, 07:56 PM
The keys to this season is for the Flames to stay healthy esp. Iggy and Kipper. They'll also have to do better on the powerplay.

Go Flames Go!!!

Stephen81
10-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by cman
i am fairly excited. wow you guys have huge expectations! haha
cant wait for BP's to watch the game tomorrow

haha, me too, and i get off work there @ 6pm, so I don't even have to go anywhere

toyboy88
10-04-2005, 08:21 PM
^^^
that means you got dibs on best seats in the house then? :D

Stephen81
10-04-2005, 08:28 PM
Always :D Since the last hockey season we had our new big screen and plasma tvs installed so it's going to be the place to be...and team jugs, lots and lots of team jugs haha.

A2VR6
10-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Well realistically I think were a 4th or 5th place team in the West. First of all we have a pretty tough division and with the new schedule, we play those guys more than ever. Playoffs for sure tho.

88CRX
10-04-2005, 09:40 PM
its like christmas eve!!!! wow!!!

i think i may have trouble sleeping tonight lol :D

toyboy88
10-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Here's the rest of the Top 10 from SI:

1. Calgary Flames*
2. Philadelphia Flyers
3. Ottawa Senators
4. Tampa Bay Lightning
5. Nashville Predators*
6. Vancouver Canucks*
7. Detroit Red Wings*
8. San Jose Sharks*
9. Edmonton Oilers*
10. Florida Panthers
(with 6 outta the 10 in the west.... with the rest of the west not rated until #16 outta 30)

so it looks like playoffs for sure for the flames, but im definetly hoping for the best of course!!! GO FLAMES GO!!!!

:D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

88CRX
10-04-2005, 09:45 PM
sports illustrated is retarded :thumbsdow

Nasville WILL NOT finish that high. And San Jose will win their division easily. SI is on crack lol

cman
10-04-2005, 10:17 PM
calgary has the leagues best defence IMO. once we have regher abck, assuming no other injured, kipper should stand a chance at having a GAA below 3 unlike the rest of the league lol.
go flamers go.
and stephen, thats wicked man. put in a good word for us table wise!

dericer
10-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
sports illustrated is retarded :thumbsdow

Nasville WILL NOT finish that high. And San Jose will win their division easily. SI is on crack lol

Agreed, but I think Columbus might be the sleeper team to watch though.

AznDragon2004
10-04-2005, 10:38 PM
imagine this:

Flames (1st in west) vs Oilers (8th in west) first round of playoffs. This actually can happen this season. It would be awesome to watch :)

stevieo
10-04-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by AznDragon2004
imagine this:

Flames (1st in west) vs Oilers (8th in west) first round of playoffs. This actually can happen this season. It would be awesome to watch :)

I highly doubt we will be first in west, if anything it will be San Jose or Vancouver - I'm hoping for 4th (I Just want th eflames to make the playoffs actually)

Dericer, Columbus would be my darkhorse too, they can pull a nice sneak attack IMO.

habsfan
10-05-2005, 05:23 PM
ok so wtf, 38 minutes until the flames play and a damned basketball thread is at the top? come on people!!

im stuck watchin the leafs vs the sens at 8et(6mt). no damn canadian networks are carrying the habs vs the bruins :thumbsdow

HoisinSauce
10-05-2005, 05:23 PM
flames win 3-1

l8braker
10-05-2005, 06:26 PM
shots are 8-2 so far.... 1-0. still early, but they're gonna have to step it up.

civicrider
10-05-2005, 06:28 PM
who does everyone think is going to get the first flames goal?

i say donovan on a power play

l8braker
10-05-2005, 06:32 PM
^ amonte, assisted by iggy!

240droptop
10-05-2005, 07:30 PM
this is an outrage there playing like freaking crap COME ON GET IN THERE!!!

civicrider
10-05-2005, 07:32 PM
well looks like i was wrong

COME ON COMEBACK WE CAN'T LOSE OUR FIRST GAME

l8braker
10-05-2005, 07:32 PM
langkow got it! com'on FLAMES!!!!

googe
10-05-2005, 07:40 PM
flames arent even playing :( i switched to the ottawa/toronto game.

v8killah
10-05-2005, 07:40 PM
hahaha o well i guess it will be 81-1 season for you guys:poosie:

habsfan
10-05-2005, 07:49 PM
not like any of you care, but my beloved habs won 2-1, michael ryder scored a PP goal with 11 seconds left in the third period :eek: :clap:

Dave P
10-05-2005, 08:14 PM
8:13pm

i smell COMEBACK

likwid
10-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Calgary chokes

Proyecto2000
10-05-2005, 08:35 PM
its over :barf:

DC2uned
10-05-2005, 08:38 PM
I wish to quote the clowns "BEST DEFENCE IN THE NHL".:rolleyes:
Good one. Open man in front of the net when it's 4-3, with 3 guys SITTING there watching him.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

l8braker
10-05-2005, 08:43 PM
whatever, game #1. they'll gel and we'll be back!:thumbsup:

habsfan
10-05-2005, 08:44 PM
first shootout in nhl regular season history: toronto vs. ottawa!!

EDIT: ottawa wins 2-0 in the shootout

AznDragon2004
10-05-2005, 08:51 PM
The Flames will bounce back next game for sure.

I really thought the Flames would have comeback to tie it 4 - 4 after the 3rd goal!!!

Chester
10-05-2005, 09:06 PM
:cry: In the first and second period some of the players looked so lost.

HoisinSauce
10-05-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Chester
:cry: In the first and second period some of the players looked so lost.

yup, just like game 1 vs vancouver in the playoffs

AznDragon2004
10-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by HoisinSauce

yup, just like game 1 vs vancouver in the playoffs

That's so true. Flames have to improve their powerplay. 1 - 8 and that one powerplay goal was a lucky bounce. It would have been 0 - 8.

CRXguy
10-05-2005, 09:18 PM
It's ok. They'll get in the groove next game. :thumbsup:

stevieo
10-05-2005, 09:19 PM
so hard to predict games now..holy fuck. defencemen stand around looking like pylons you have to dodge to get a free shot on net. ference looked like a chump, montador was absulutly brutal.

oh well flames always seem to lose the season opener.
can't help it that minnisota hasn't lost a home opener since god knows when

Impreza
10-05-2005, 09:26 PM
No worries. Just the first game. We have a lot to work on though. REALLY sloppy at times, but once we get into the swing of things, we'll be a force!

We had flashes of brilliance tonight!

civicrider
10-05-2005, 09:26 PM
they really got my hopes up in the third period, down at the ol springbank lounge watching :cry:

max_boost
10-05-2005, 09:53 PM
Just like Sutter said after game one vs Vancouver, "We'll be fine"

Don't worry boys :D

likwid
10-05-2005, 09:56 PM
They had the second worst power play in the league last season, and it looks like that wont change.

l8braker
10-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Just like Sutter said after game one vs Vancouver, "We'll be fine"

Don't worry boys :D

true sutter seems so laid back, kinda cluess when he's interviewed, but he lays down the law to the guys and leys them know what they gotta do.

00Celica
10-05-2005, 11:59 PM
Calgary was HORRIBLE tonight, honestly even a true Flames hater could not predict that. They did not play to their potential, i will even admit that. But, they seem to have chemistry problems all over the place, their first line especially. The Yelle line looked the best during the game, giving the flames some energy. Kippersoff looked soft in net, giving up three goals he shouldnt have. Maybe its just the rust, or maybe this team will have problems in the future. The best defense and goaltending lets in 6 goals? Defense was mediocre at best, with the best defenseman being Hamrlik(Former Oiler :P) but even he pinched in way too much and gave up too many chances. I dont even wanna talk about how bad the power play was, only had sumthing like 5 or 6 shots on 8 PP's? Again, there first line looked impressive on paper but did nothing in the game. Langkows goal was fluky, although Iginlas shot was nice. If this lack of chemistry continues, you guys better start picking out your golf clubs now.

On the other hand, watching the oilers game was refreshing high paced hockey. Opening goal 30 seconds in was a beauty. Edmonton played quite well, dominated period 2 and did pretty well in other periods as well. they seem to have great chemistry with there team, with there defensemen making great lead passes. The line of Smyth Horcoff Dvorak looked very impressive with lots of chemistry(that last goal was gorgeous) and could prove to be one of the best lines in the league. Conklin did alright in net, letting in an easy stop once and looking shaky other times, however has great puck handling skills for a goalie. The oilers PP was not much better than the flames but they created more chances and looked to get the hang of it, and looks good in the future with pronger on the line and stoll smacking them in from the left side (right handed shooter). All in all, a good night of hockey, but im sorry to say boys that Edmonton is starting to look better than the flames, you can say it is only one game and it was the first of the season but it was also every other teams first. Good luck on the 15th

dericer
10-06-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by 00Celica
Calgary was HORRIBLE tonight, honestly even a true Flames hater could not predict that. They did not play to their potential, i will even admit that. But, they seem to have chemistry problems all over the place, their first line especially. The Yelle line looked the best during the game, giving the flames some energy. Kippersoff looked soft in net, giving up three goals he shouldnt have. Maybe its just the rust, or maybe this team will have problems in the future. The best defense and goaltending lets in 6 goals? Defense was mediocre at best, with the best defenseman being Hamrlik(Former Oiler :P) but even he pinched in way too much and gave up too many chances. I dont even wanna talk about how bad the power play was, only had sumthing like 5 or 6 shots on 8 PP's? Again, there first line looked impressive on paper but did nothing in the game. Langkows goal was fluky, although Iginlas shot was nice. If this lack of chemistry continues, you guys better start picking out your golf clubs now.

On the other hand, watching the oilers game was refreshing high paced hockey. Opening goal 30 seconds in was a beauty. Edmonton played quite well, dominated period 2 and did pretty well in other periods as well. they seem to have great chemistry with there team, with there defensemen making great lead passes. The line of Smyth Horcoff Dvorak looked very impressive with lots of chemistry(that last goal was gorgeous) and could prove to be one of the best lines in the league. Conklin did alright in net, letting in an easy stop once and looking shaky other times, however has great puck handling skills for a goalie. The oilers PP was not much better than the flames but they created more chances and looked to get the hang of it, and looks good in the future with pronger on the line and stoll smacking them in from the left side (right handed shooter). All in all, a good night of hockey, but im sorry to say boys that Edmonton is starting to look better than the flames, you can say it is only one game and it was the first of the season but it was also every other teams first. Good luck on the 15th

That's right dude, we are officially out of the playoffs :nut:

Fortunatly, one game does not the season make.

Sutter said " he let the players play their game for the first two periods" he was referring to the ego they had. They needed to realize that while you may be SI team of the year, defending Western Conference Champs, but you also have to show up and prove it. Let's face it, Calgary's a target now.

I guarentee you we won't see that quality (or lack there of) play in the next game, and if they play like that at home. Expect to see key players benched.

Team_Mclaren
10-06-2005, 08:58 AM
so many damn bandwanger jumpers!!! its one game....

l8braker
10-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Tomorrow Vs Columbus! 5pm on Sportsnet :clap: :thumbsup:

stevieo
10-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by l8braker
Tomorrow Vs Columbus! 5pm on Sportsnet :clap: :thumbsup:

i'm almost abusolutely sure calgary will win, iirc Kipper is what 7-0-0 after giving up 4 or more goals the previous game?

Like dericer said, sutter pointed out he let the players go their way for the first two periods and got spanked..he'll take control and we should see some quality games.

ah here we go..

Maher said today that Kipper was 8-0 with a 1.00 GAA last season in games after giving up 4 or more goals.

civicrider
10-06-2005, 12:15 PM
yeah game one, i would have liked to see them win but they'll come out friday ready to play!

Hakkola
10-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Conklin did alright in net, letting in an easy stop once and looking shaky other times, however has great puck handling skills for a goalie. The oilers PP was not much better than the flames but they created more chances and looked to get the hang of it, and looks good in the future with pronger on the line and stoll smacking them in from the left side (right handed shooter). All in all, a good night of hockey, but im sorry to say boys that Edmonton is starting to look better than the flames, you can say it is only one game and it was the first of the season but it was also every other teams first. Good luck on the 15th

Conklin did terrible, and will continue to do so throughout the season, 17 saves on 20 shots? I'm not someone who thinks flames will finish 1st, I think they'll finish 7th in western conference, but edmonton will be around 10th or 12th, maybe worse unless they put in markannen.

Making comparisons after the first game is retarded, besides I don't think calgary has ever really done well in the first game. Pit and Car got blown out as well, but they'll be good teams. Also another factor is that Calgary played the wild and played shitty, I wont be surprised if Wild are in the top 5 in the league for scoring, Edmonton played Col who will probably be closer to the middle in league scoring.

dericer
10-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Is conklin going to be their #1?

I though Markennen was. :dunno:

v8killah
10-06-2005, 05:32 PM
two goals went off skates on conklin, can;t really blame him for that.

havent you guys noticed, calgary signs a big contract for a goalie and they end up sucking, vernon, brathwaite, kidd, turek, and now kipper

stevieo
10-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by v8killah
two goals went off skates on conklin, can;t really blame him for that.

havent you guys noticed, calgary signs a big contract for a goalie and they end up sucking, vernon, brathwaite, kidd, turek, and now kipper

dude its ONE game. say that at the end of the season when flames aren't in the playoffs.

gongSHOW
10-06-2005, 08:51 PM

To be honest, i didn't think Kiprusoff was too bad tonight. 4 out of the 5 he was hung out to dry, you can't expect him to stop the one timer especially when the pucks come out from behind the net and right in front to the wide open man and he's picking the far corners. With that being said, Ference played terrible, leaving the guy out in front, leading to at least two of the goals. As well, Montador, I never really thought he was that great, lost the puck behind the net which lead to a huge goal. It was really just a sloppy effort as far as defence goes, and the offence or lack there of in the first period and a half didn't help either. But they seemed to tighten up near the end of the game, so hopefully they carry that over to tomorrow.

AznDragon2004
10-06-2005, 10:42 PM
Flames are gonna bounce back tomorrow night vs Blue Jackets

toyboy88
10-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by dericer
Is conklin going to be their #1?

I though Markennen was. :dunno:

on sportsnet they show mctavish saying that they were going about 50/50 for starting goalie, but IF someone were to do way better than the other they'll make him a CLEAR #1....

can't wait only 1:35 left till it's on!

HoisinSauce
10-07-2005, 03:27 PM
3-0 prediction... lol
hopefully it wont be the other way around

Vagabond142
10-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Well, first 5 mins and apparently Calgary has their heads outta their asses.... good pressure, creating chances, and some strong defense. No prediction from me, but I want calgary to win :D

Vagabond142
10-07-2005, 05:24 PM
As I type that, Calgary gives up the puck and has horrid defense -_- hehe

Hakkola
10-07-2005, 05:43 PM
I have no t.v until wednesday :( Wish I could watch.

However on the plus side, my friends sis has seasons tickets, and she's taking me to 2 games. :D

dericer
10-07-2005, 06:16 PM
Anybody watching the Columbus game?

How about that Donovan?

It's in the second. He's already drawn 3 penalties, and pots a goal!

Damn that guy's fast.

Iggy looks good, Langkow has two strong games so far.

Kipper on top of things.

:poosie: to all you doubters

l8braker
10-07-2005, 06:23 PM
1-0 !! Go Flames Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jatt87
10-07-2005, 07:15 PM
2-1 Flames 3rd period............... Go Flames Go

dericer
10-07-2005, 07:26 PM
Damn we look good.

Langkow, man he's amazing.

Created the Dono goal, and cleaned up Iggy's garbage.

GO FLAMES!!!!

Jatt87
10-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Flames win 3-1 GO FLAMES GO :clap:

mac_82
10-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Dono was great tonight. Flames powerplay better shape up, 1/15 so far this year. A lot of games will be won/lost on the PP this year with so many penalties being called. Much better effort tonight though, and a lot more shots on net.

civicrider
10-07-2005, 08:37 PM
finaly we were setting up the powerplays, no goals but at least we kept the pressure. what a snipe off thr cross bar and then mccarty takes his scoring puck:thumbsup:

Ripper
10-07-2005, 08:47 PM
It was good, but still not great... we were playing Colombous afterall. I wish we could generate a bit more offense, but at least our defense weren't all over the board tonight.

They will keep improving though.

AznDragon2004
10-07-2005, 09:54 PM
What a nice shot by McCarty :)

Nissanaddict
10-07-2005, 09:58 PM
I was listening from the garage, had some things to do, good to hear us kickin some ass.

toyboy88
10-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by civicrider
finaly we were setting up the powerplays, no goals but at least we kept the pressure. what a snipe off thr cross bar and then mccarty takes his scoring puck:thumbsup:

ya that top-shelf off the post was SWEET!!!!! :D

HoisinSauce
10-07-2005, 10:02 PM
YES, my prediction was close hehehe

BerserkerCatSplat
10-08-2005, 02:20 PM
That was much better! IMO, the score could have easily been 5-1 if Columbus's goaile hadn't played like he did. He stood on his head, especially in the first period.

HoisinSauce
10-09-2005, 03:08 AM
lets hope the defense will do more than just standing there like pylons for tommorows game

prediction
flames 4
wings 3

mac_82
10-09-2005, 02:18 PM
First Flames VS Wings game since the playoffs and they arent showing it on tv? :bullshit:

/////AMG
10-09-2005, 02:30 PM
:thumbsup: Glad to see Flames doing good after a rough start. Wish I could watch the matches.

Kobe
10-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Im watching it on satalite...
Flames getting to many penelties.. 4 minutes left
Another double Minor:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Detriot has been on a powerplay all period almost..

HoisinSauce
10-09-2005, 02:40 PM
FLAMES IS GETTING OWNED!

Chester
10-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Is it streaming on the internet anywhere?

stevieo
10-09-2005, 02:45 PM
ya fan960.com or www.nhl.com click scores then listen now

3-0 red wings, penalties galore

?????
10-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by HoisinSauce
lets hope the defense will do more than just standing there like pylons for tommorows game

prediction
flames 4
wings 3

lets hope your predictions right hahaha

Kobe
10-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Anyone have BellExpressVu, its on chan like 417...

Its Free.. Anyways...
If flames don't smarten, I predict 7-1 Detriot..

If they start playing, without a penality every 30 seconds, They can come back to tie this 4-4

Then shoutout we'll have to see...

HoisinSauce
10-09-2005, 03:17 PM
wow 7-1... thats worst than game 1 vs the wilds

.................. LOL 4-1 now

it's over

interlude
10-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
Anyone have BellExpressVu, its on chan like 417...

Its Free.. Anyways...
If flames don't smarten, I predict 7-1 Detriot..

If they start playing, without a penality every 30 seconds, They can come back to tie this 4-4

Then shoutout we'll have to see...

really? every flames game I try to watch on those nhl channels.. it says its blocked out in my area.. and that I have to pay $170 something for the nhl center ice..

kinda lame.. since i only need to watch the away games

Kobe
10-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Same but 429 is free...
Try it...

stevieo
10-09-2005, 03:51 PM
center ice is free until like wednesday or something. sooo make good use of it haha.

HoisinSauce
10-09-2005, 03:54 PM
5-2:barf: :cry:

interlude
10-09-2005, 04:32 PM
i dont know if its worth the money., but its fun watching crosby play though