PDA

View Full Version : What Ya Think?

NOS
02-12-2003, 08:28 AM
Have a look at my ne car. I Sold the Evo 7 for £10000 and this BRUTE!

yakish
02-12-2003, 08:30 AM
Not bad.
But I don't like Astra

NOS
02-12-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by yakish
Not bad.
But I don't like Astra

I See where you are coming From about the astra. But i come from Ireland and we dont have Big cars like the Musting ect. Dont get me Wrong, we got cars that do 0 - 60 mph in 4 seconds but thats after we do them up a lil bit.

I have spent £13000 doing up my astra.

its a REAL fast car now. Before we street race we stop my a popular car park and show under the hoods of our cars, i allways have a big crowd round mine because of the nos and neo lights.

Its an over all great car and I hope i dont crash this one.

Problem is with it i can go over bumps because of my body kit would gt smashed up at the front. I lowered it 16 MM all round runing on Low profile tires (17"s).

mwmhong
02-12-2003, 08:42 AM
Never seen a car like that around before, looks like a mixture of BMW and RSX.
Nice color! :thumbsup:

yakish
02-12-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by NOS

I See where you are coming From about the astra. But i come from Ireland and we dont have Big cars like the Musting ect. Dont get me Wrong, we got cars that do 0 - 60 mph in 4 seconds but thats after we do them up a lil bit.

I have spent £13000 doing up my astra.

its a REAL fast car now. Before we street race we stop my a popular car park and show under the hoods of our cars, i allways have a big crowd round mine because of the nos and neo lights.

Its an over all great car and I hope i dont crash this one.

Problem is with it i can go over bumps because of my body kit would gt smashed up at the front. I lowered it 16 MM all round runing on Low profile tires (17"s).
Thats nice. It's only matter of taste