PDA

View Full Version : Car accident on deerfoot last night?

j0nblayz
10-05-2005, 09:31 AM
hey anyone see the car accident on deerfoot north bound, i think it was after glenmore somewhere, not sure. Anyways, i was driving on southbound, in the fast lane (very left) going about 110km/h, out of no where, a tire with rim flys up in the air from the north bound traffic, and is coming towards my car, i had few cars behind me so stopping wasn't my options, and i couldn't swerve due to cars beside me, so i just pressed the gas hoping to dodge it, luckly the tire flew from the north bound traffic and bounced right front of my car and flew over and literally just missed my windshield, then kept bouncing across the southbound traffic, luckly everyone dodged it. But man, did that freak me out, all i saw was that the rim looked like a 17", so i'm pretty sure if that hit my windshield it wouldeve killed me. I got a quick glimpse at the car accident but couldn't really make out since i was too busy trying to dodge the rim. Anyone hear or see this accident last night? was around 5:30pm. thanx

GoChris
10-05-2005, 10:10 AM
wow :eek:

that would be totally freaky. glad you didnt hit it, that would have been ugly if it hit right in your window.