PDA

View Full Version : Amature PWNZ Pro Champ

JordanEG6
10-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Here's a clip of a funny knockout. What's funny isn't the knockout itself, but its an amature who entered the fight for fun against a supposed fighting champion.

:rofl: :rofl:
n00b > pr0 (http://www.big-boys.com/articles/cagefight.html)

/////AMG
10-05-2005, 09:50 AM
I think he got lucky!

Goblin
10-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Hell no.. He wasnt doing too bad, then he had an open spot, really hard punch to the face..

wicked!

cman
10-05-2005, 05:10 PM
holy that guy looked pretty shitty!
ill look through all my videos and see if i can find it, so i can see whos in it. probably wont find out though.

terrible MT clinch, terrible balance, then a huge right hook.

V6-BoI
10-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Yeah I think that guy just got lucky as well. Just took a lucky swing that happend to connect

dericer
10-06-2005, 12:21 PM
Unless the amateur is an idiot, he must know something about fighting to step in a ring in an UF style fight.

While he was lucky the 'pro' opened up like that. He definalty knew what he was doing by blocking those knee attackes and pouncing on the open jaw.

IMO anyways.

ecstasy_civic
10-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by cman
holy that guy looked pretty shitty!
ill look through all my videos and see if i can find it, so i can see whos in it. probably wont find out though.

terrible MT clinch, terrible balance, then a huge right hook.

NO SHIT!!!!

For someone who was the champ, youd think he would have enough paitience to not rush the fight like that haha

That was a horrible fight:rofl:

I also hardly think that guy was a n00b lol its actually not that easy to get into KOTC:( lol

Dave P
10-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

I also hardly think that guy was a n00b lol its actually not that easy to get into KOTC:( lol

You werent at the edmonton kotc hahah

ecstasy_civic
10-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Dave P

You werent at the edmonton kotc hahah

:rofl:

I heard you had a spectacular turn out:rofl: and some no shows too

JordanEG6
10-06-2005, 05:00 PM
i dunno man, i've seen alot worse at KOTC like especially that flabby 38 yr old who had the worst fighting skills ive seen thus far in KOTC. :rofl:

ecstasy_civic
10-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Last minute stand in fighters lick lol
Might as well throw my busted ass in there:burnout: I could use a couple hundred bucks:angel: