PDA

View Full Version : TreeHouseProject

dragonone
10-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Has anyone heard about this 'treehouseproject' thing?
my gf bought some first aid kit from a door-to-door salesman and the incentive was the 2 vouchers for cpr courses. she tried to call several times but no on answered
scam~?

dragonone
10-07-2005, 11:16 AM
anyone?

tictactoe2004
10-07-2005, 11:21 AM
no i've never heard of it, but man... don't buy shit from door-to-door salesman... thats coming from a salesman :) (unless your buying those chocolate covered almonds from kids)

If its not a good enough deal for someone to want to go to a store to buy it, chances are its not that great of a deal or a scam in the firstplace.

sputnik
10-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Someone came past my place in McTowne looking for donations for the Tree House Project too. I say the same thing to all door to door canvassers.

"I dont give to ANY charities that come door to door due to the amount of fraudulent people doing the same thing (no offence)"

Unless I am getting a box of cookies or chocolate, no one who rings my doorbell is getting any money from me.

dragonone
10-07-2005, 06:27 PM
well she did receive a first aid kit
oh well, she'll learn better next time
i dont' even open the door lol

SJC
11-02-2005, 08:01 PM
They just came to my door a minute ago and was incredibly rude - I spent a decent amount of time looking for this 'Treehouse project' on the net, to call and let them know their canvasser is giving them a bad rap, but no info anywhere...except this thread. ;)

Unless anyone can vouch for this project, I think someone might be trying to make easy money...

SJC

dragonone
11-03-2005, 12:42 AM
well they actually mailed in vouchers for first aid lessons (cpr for adults or children)
i haven't had time to go for the 4 hour lesson yet
but the 20bux seems to b worth the lesson, not the stupid ass first aid kit that has little bandages in it

Goblin
11-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
I dont give to ANY charities that come door to door due to the amount of fraudulent people doing the same thing (no offence

yell that to your next girl guide, just do it :rofl: