PDA

View Full Version : Continuing the Iraq thing...an email I got today...

Toma
02-12-2003, 02:36 PM
nm

hjr
02-12-2003, 02:39 PM
hehehe.

350hp_or_Bust
02-12-2003, 02:53 PM
:rofl:

WildViper
02-12-2003, 04:08 PM
Haha...how funny and how true!

rsxrsx
02-12-2003, 04:57 PM
That's so ture!:thumbsup:

HK2NR
02-12-2003, 05:24 PM
:rofl: :rofl:
That's halarious!

Zephyr
02-12-2003, 06:04 PM
they just got the so called "reason" the "new" osama tape....

___2PaC___
02-12-2003, 06:17 PM
hahaha so true, naaa th eosama tape won't do shit, cause its got nothin gto do with Iraq's "weapons of mass distruction"

Light_Speed
02-12-2003, 08:06 PM
haha funny shit

Zephyr
02-12-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by ___2PaC___
hahaha so true, naaa th eosama tape won't do shit, cause its got nothin gto do with Iraq's "weapons of mass distruction"

but it lets bush point out hes allied with iraq on terriosm so yea.... must kill those terriosts.... stupid bush

___2PaC___
02-13-2003, 09:45 AM
ahahah true true

hjr
02-13-2003, 12:35 PM
osama said that Iraqi's shouldnt put up with the US. Thats all. There is little to no connectin between Him and saddam.

Ajay
02-13-2003, 12:37 PM
The really only concrete connection that the United States can make on Osama and Saddam is the fact they both hate the Americans.

But considering Bush literally is a cowboy who wants to go in with gun's blazing I wouldn't doubt it if that's the reason he uses when they present their purpose in front of the UN again. Bush is a loser, no respect for him from me.

B17a
02-13-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by hjr
osama said that Iraqi's shouldnt put up with the US. Thats all. There is little to no connectin between Him and saddam.

Try this on:

Here's my theory, the US is having difficulty gaining international support let alone domestic support for a war on Iraq for a number of reasons, least of all a clearly defined reason! But, during the Afghan campaign, they had no problem garnering domestic and international support and assistance. My theory is Osama is long dead (for a guy who sent out so many vidoes, all we get now are audio tapes!?) anyways, that's beside the point, my theory is the CIA has fabricated these tapes and dumped them out in the open. The rationale here is, Americans of all walks of life revile Osama as do most of the international community. If they can manufacture some sort of tie between Osama and Iraq, it might generate some more support, at least from the home front. Anyways, that's my mixed-up theory!:nut:

hjr
02-13-2003, 03:13 PM
YOU CRAZY! :nut: course i wouldnt put it past the CIA to do something like that.

Ajay
02-13-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by B17a

My theory is Osama is long dead (for a guy who sent out so many vidoes, all we get now are audio tapes!?) anyways, that's beside the point, my theory is the CIA has fabricated these tapes and dumped them out in the open. The rationale here is, Americans of all walks of life revile Osama as do most of the international community. If they can manufacture some sort of tie between Osama and Iraq, it might generate some more support, at least from the home front. Anyways, that's my mixed-up theory!:nut:

While I wouldn't put it past the US Government to do something elaborate like that to gain support I disagree that Osama is dead. As bad as a person he is who will ABSOLUTELY rot in hell for what he did, he's a very smart man. There's no way he could pull off what he did without being a smart person.

I'm guessing he was long gone out of Afghanistan before the attacks occured. There's a possibility he's dead but I don't think so, no one that smart is gonna let themselves sit in a mountain bunker and be bombed to death.

I can see your point though. Ever since this "tape" with Osama claiming all Muslims should unite against the US emerged CNN won't stop talking about it. Kinda sad that a terrorist like Osama can unite a country better than the leader of that nation.